Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

older couples

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

been on here for quite long time .and find there are no slimish couples like us that want to meet us .all we get are guys which we block ,and couples on the large size which are not our scene

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

All you can do is keep looking.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Im on large side always have been and happy with my size Im sorry if large offends you

but wish you luck in your search

over a year ago

Tell me about it. I have that very same problem looking for people with 'good' attitudes toward others.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

They didn't say large people offended them, just that they are not for them.

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

"Im on large side always have been and happy with my size Im sorry if large offends you

but wish you luck in your search"

You don't offend me SheWW I keep searching

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

Im looking for a one legged, anorexic, dwarf with a mild case of leprosy but have had no luck....this site is shite

By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

"Im looking for a one legged, anorexic, dwarf with a mild case of leprosy but have had no luck....this site is shite"

over a year ago

"Im looking for a one legged, anorexic, dwarf with a mild case of leprosy but have had no luck....this site is shite"

Oh hello ...... may I present you with this spare shoe. Would you like a bite of my cornflake? It fell off my arm this morning ......

your lucky day x x x

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

you've struck lucky

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

"Im looking for a one legged, anorexic, dwarf with a mild case of leprosy but have had no luck....this site is shite

Oh hello ...... may I present you with this spare shoe. Would you like a bite of my cornflake? It fell off my arm this morning ......

your lucky day x x x "

whoop whoop now i can point and laugh

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm here

over a year ago

'Quite a long time' - 4 months

You'll find its the same on all sites, not just this one. In fact you might even find that its a very similar situation in the real world ..

Whatever next - Young xouples who are not so thin, what's the world coming to

over a year ago

"'Quite a long time' - 4 months

You'll find its the same on all sites, not just this one. In fact you might even find that its a very similar situation in the real world ..

Whatever next - Young xouples who are not so thin, what's the world coming to

"

4 years, I'm nosey and read the profile

over a year ago

Lol aye your right I tried to read it but it dazzled my eyes, I just read the most recent mebership period.

Dare I say it - something must keep them comming back

over a year ago

Dont think you are looking or just overly fussy, there are plenty of slim couples on here,

good luck in your search

p

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"there are plenty of slim couples on here,

good luck in your search

p

"

Yep! There are

over a year ago

Just keep searching and you'll find the right people. I think you look great for your age but it maybe your age putting people off. I am only saying this from my angle that's all.

over a year ago

"been on here for quite long time .and find there are no slimish couples like us that want to meet us .all we get are guys which we block ,and couples on the large size which are not our scene "

good shape for your ages we must say!

however a lot of people dont do seperate room swapping as its about all having fun together

that said we hope were still at it in 20years

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

there isnt any bodies around this area interested .we have got fed up of looking and msg/ing .all we get are lots of yo yo msg then sweet f a

over a year ago

Being realistic, your age is going to be a factor for the group you're looking for. 20? Seriously? But fair play and good luck. Maybe look for people no more than 20 years younger, it might be a more realistic approach If I'm being honest I find the idea of 65 year olds who would engage in any sexual activity with a 20 year old repulsive. Being honest, that would put me off more than anything else.

over a year ago

Maybe put some face pictures up that may get a few more replies I like to match the face to body and I can't with your profile but again this is my preferance and us being a younger couple we wouldn't meet anyone over 45

Post new Message to Thread