Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Married to others and playing on here together

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are not sure if this is the norm on here but did throw us a bit. Been talking to a lovely couple who would not show us any pictures. In the end they emailed us some pictures and we talked to the male half on cam. The pictures they sent were nice but none of them together. Seperate pictures of each other. We then quizzed further only to be told they were not married to each other but to other people. To us this is wrong.

Are we the only ones to think like this? We both believe in karma what goes around comes around no way would we play with peeps like this .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

depends on the circumstances ( do the other partners know what they are doing or not ? ) and your personal choices about who you play with, rather than it being right or wrong.

I know where my choices would lie, and at least they've ( eventually ) been upfront with you so you can make an informed decision about whether you play or move on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You don't have too play with them

And that's the beauty of choice

But all peeps are not the same

One mans meat etc xx

over a year ago

I would not have a problem with playing with a couple like that..

It is not my place to judge, if I like the couple ( although have yet to ever play with a couple) but we do play with guys, several of which are married..

Katie. x

over a year ago

We would not want to play with anyone who was in a relationship or married to someone else. They were very open about it after we quizzed them and we do say our profile about it too but looks like that was not seen.

By *ev and TrevCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

"You don't have too play with them

And that's the beauty of choice

But all peeps are not the same

One mans meat etc xx "

*nods in agreement*

over a year ago

Blimey, don't play with fat folk, don't play with married folk, anything else? You can't come on here and moan every time someone doesn't suit what you're looking for!

over a year ago

I've not led a sheltered life so I know what goes on. It stated on our profile about it but it was ignored then spent the best part of 3 days talking until they told us. It did not say anything about it on the couples profile.

over a year ago

"Blimey, don't play with fat folk, don't play with married folk, anything else? You can't come on here and moan every time someone doesn't suit what you're looking for! "

This is an open forum? Who we with to play with is preferance. Nothing wrong with preferance.

If you don't like my "moan" thread please don't answer it. Thankyou

over a year ago

I dont see why not you liked the couple and they were upfront with you. And if the respective partners know what they get up to then I dont see the problem this is a swinging site. And swingers swap partners.

over a year ago

"Blimey, don't play with fat folk, don't play with married folk, anything else? You can't come on here and moan every time someone doesn't suit what you're looking for! "

lol, hey, they are new to the scene. When we first started we confided in swinging friends. These guys are asking the same questions in an open forum

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

Make a decision and stick with it. *shrugs*

over a year ago

"We are not sure if this is the norm on here but did throw us a bit. Been talking to a lovely couple who would not show us any pictures. In the end they emailed us some pictures and we talked to the male half on cam. The pictures they sent were nice but none of them together. Seperate pictures of each other. We then quizzed further only to be told they were not married to each other but to other people. To us this is wrong.

Are we the only ones to think like this? We both believe in karma what goes around comes around no way would we play with peeps like this ."

to be honest i try not to judge people on their situation, single people who are married meet on here so stands to reason some of them will meet each other and make a swinging couple

The only time i feel its wrong is if they dont tell people their situation

Personally i dont meet people who are cheating but i dont make their choices my buisness they have as much rights to be here as i do

I dont feel its wrong as everyones on here for their own reasons and some people may like to meet couples like this, they just not for me

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

to be honest at a club you wont neccessarily know if a couple you met were married to other people ,there are going to be people on here that are in that sort of situation,who are we to say whats right and wrong-you cant be aware of their situation.

over a year ago

We came on here for advice that's all. Maybe I should have stayed a lurker instead of posting. If you don't ask peeps opinions then you don't know.

By *ustintimeforteaMan
over a year ago

Poole

Its always a case of 6th sense and yours says "NO" if you do not follow that then you are lost. Sex is for fun and pleasure if the minds ok with it then the body is too.. Beware of the imposters of which there are many.

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

41niteonly-hear hear!

over a year ago

"I dont see why not you liked the couple and they were upfront with you. And if the respective partners know what they get up to then I dont see the problem this is a swinging site. And swingers swap partners."

That's the thing if their partners knew it wouldn't matter the fact was their partners didn't know. They were having an affair together and decided to swing too.

over a year ago

"Blimey, don't play with fat folk, don't play with married folk, anything else? You can't come on here and moan every time someone doesn't suit what you're looking for!

This is an open forum? Who we with to play with is preferance. Nothing wrong with preferance.

If you don't like my "moan" thread please don't answer it. Thankyou "

By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

i think if people are open and honest at least it gives the choice if you want to meet them or not...

over a year ago

" ........

If you don't like my "moan" thread please don't answer it. Thankyou "

It doesn't work that way.

OPs don't get to pick and choose the responses they want.

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

and the word'quizzed' mmm !!!

over a year ago

you are always going to get people who cheat on swingers site

Its something you just have to accept

even tho i dont meet cheaters im sure i have played with many, just be grateful they was honest as a lot arnt

over a year ago

"41niteonly-hear hear! "

Does it really have to be brought into this our other post regarding someone lying about their size. We all know who we want to play with. I see on plenty of peeps profiles, don't play with married, don't play with asian, don't play with blacks.

It's personal choice and there is nothing wrong with us not wanting to play with married people or fat people. It's our choice.

over a year ago

"I dont see why not you liked the couple and they were upfront with you. And if the respective partners know what they get up to then I dont see the problem this is a swinging site. And swingers swap partners.

That's the thing if their partners knew it wouldn't matter the fact was their partners didn't know. They were having an affair together and decided to swing too. "

Thats not for you to judge though. The only judging you should ever do on someone else on this site is to judge whether or not you choose to play with them. You weren't asking for an opinion, you were moaning that they were on here despite being married.

over a year ago

Of course its your choice!! But don't whine about those that aren't your choice still being on here!!! Good grief.....lol

over a year ago

"and the word'quizzed' mmm !!!"

What's wrong with the word quizzed or are you happy to meet anyone without knowing nothing about them?

over a year ago

"41niteonly-hear hear!

Does it really have to be brought into this our other post regarding someone lying about their size. We all know who we want to play with. I see on plenty of peeps profiles, don't play with married, don't play with asian, don't play with blacks.

It's personal choice and there is nothing wrong with us not wanting to play with married people or fat people. It's our choice. "

Absolutely. 100% your choice but when you bring that choice to a public form you can't help but expect people to comment on your choice(s).

over a year ago

"41niteonly-hear hear!

It's personal choice and there is nothing wrong with us not wanting to play with married people or fat people. It's our choice. "

totally agree, i think the point most people are making tho is most people who dont meet asians dont feel the need to post a thread everyone one mails them lol

thats not my opinion by the way just the feeling i get reading thro the thread

over a year ago

"and the word'quizzed' mmm !!!

What's wrong with the word quizzed or are you happy to meet anyone without knowing nothing about them? "

"Without knowing nothing" is a double negative. Meaning you must know something.

over a year ago

I don't mind comments but when a previous post gets mentioned that's got nothing to do with this one it does make me wonder.

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

size ten only please and 100 percent single please !!!

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I dont see why not you liked the couple and they were upfront with you. And if the respective partners know what they get up to then I dont see the problem this is a swinging site. And swingers swap partners.

That's the thing if their partners knew it wouldn't matter the fact was their partners didn't know. They were having an affair together and decided to swing too. "

when you're new to this ( and we all were once ) its really important that you agree together what your personal boundaries are when thinking about who you'd like to meet. As you've found , people arent always honest ( the weight issue ) and sometimes they are honest but a bit later that you'd have liked ( the couple scenario ) and other times you'll come across people who'll lie outright to get into your respective undies. There will also be lots and lots of people who are what they say on the tin, genuine and open.

as long as you know whats right for you and stick to that then whether something is right or wrong is irrelevant,,,what matters is that what's right or wrong for you.

good luck

over a year ago

"I don't mind comments but when a previous post gets mentioned that's got nothing to do with this one it does make me wonder. "

What exactly is it that you wonder?

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

if we had messages that we felt we were being quizzed I would just be well forget it really not in this to be interrogated

over a year ago

"size ten only please and 100 percent single please !!!"

What's wrong with that? Nothing

over a year ago

"We came on here for advice that's all. Maybe I should have stayed a lurker instead of posting. If you don't ask peeps opinions then you don't know. "
Your new to this alot here have been swinging years and will say it how it is ........ you will learn i do all the time even after years ... We are not the same here alot look for diffrent things .. whats right for one may not be for other person ......I play with john been married to him from 18 ..... and john like me to be free to be myself too .. i meet singles and couples alone now and again and he is fine with it all ..I have a very high sex drive he dont ..... and he likes doing other things. Some here have F/B fuck buddies not married but play together as a couple ... I have come across one or two so nasty to me you would think it was the wife .. when found out he was playing away. You get all sorts here ... you may look at Swinging with Rose coved glasses thinking it should be like this ... swinging is diffrent for everyone as no ones the same here. xx

over a year ago

"I don't mind comments but when a previous post gets mentioned that's got nothing to do with this one it does make me wonder. "

The joy of reading posts on the forum is that you get a fuller, more complete picture of what people are like.

Most members take a bit of time and effort over their profile and tweak it from time to time in order to present the picture they'd like to convey to potential meets.

Forum posts tend to be created a wee bit quicker and probably reflect a truer view of the poster.

Taking contributors posts together from various threads, especially 'moan' threads gives an even better picture - and it isn't always pretty.

over a year ago

"size ten only please and 100 percent single please !!!"

id imagine thats a preference many people have...like only wanting white well endowed single men?

ive no idea whats wrong with having preferences? this couple are new and asking questions, whats the issue?

over a year ago

Im not on here for peoples life history why should I quizz them. Im on here to have fun if people are upfront thats all that matters then its my decision to play with them. A lot of people on here use an alias when they meet they dont even use their real names it adds to the fantasy.

over a year ago

here here shaz well said. we are here to shag them not marry them

over a year ago

"here here shaz well said. we are here to shag them not marry them"

With bells on xx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/11 12:30:57]

over a year ago

The reason we quizzed them was because we cammed with them but only he was on cam and we only spoke to him on the phone. Now we have seen lots on the forums about men pretending to be a female or a couple and that's why we asked why she wasn't there. They said from the off they lived together so it was a general question really asking where she was.

over a year ago

"here here shaz well said. we are here to shag them not marry them

With bells on xx "

nah ya mistaken the bell was up me chuff

over a year ago

That's the thing if their partners knew it wouldn't matter the fact was their partners didn't know. They were having an affair together and decided to swing too.

when you're new to this ( and we all were once ) its really important that you agree together what your personal boundaries are when thinking about who you'd like to meet. As you've found , people arent always honest ( the weight issue ) and sometimes they are honest but a bit later that you'd have liked ( the couple scenario ) and other times you'll come across people who'll lie outright to get into your respective undies. There will also be lots and lots of people who are what they say on the tin, genuine and open.

as long as you know whats right for you and stick to that then whether something is right or wrong is irrelevant,,,what matters is that what's right or wrong for you.

good luck

"

*Nods in agreement*

Well said!

over a year ago

"Forum posts tend to be created a wee bit quicker and probably reflect a truer view of the poster.

Taking contributors posts together from various threads, especially 'moan' threads gives an even better picture - and it isn't always pretty."

So every single guy is a moaner then?

We regularly see such gems as,

Why are you deleting my mail?

Why don't you answer my mail?

Why can't I get a meet?

At least this couple is asking relavent questions and inviting debate.

over a year ago

Not on here to get into any spats just here to ask and if that didn't come across then my mistake

over a year ago

"We came on here for advice that's all. Maybe I should have stayed a lurker instead of posting. If you don't ask peeps opinions then you don't know. "

I must have misread your opening statement, it reads as a stated 'choice preference' as opposed to a request (either specific or inferred) for advice.

What would you like to be advised on? Are you asking if their behavior is allowed or socially acceptable in this scene?

Or am I missing something?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"We are not sure if this is the norm on here but did throw us a bit. Been talking to a lovely couple who would not show us any pictures. In the end they emailed us some pictures and we talked to the male half on cam. The pictures they sent were nice but none of them together. Seperate pictures of each other. We then quizzed further only to be told they were not married to each other but to other people. To us this is wrong.

Are we the only ones to think like this? We both believe in karma what goes around comes around no way would we play with peeps like this ."

What is "wrong" for you is not always the case for others....so no, not all people will agree it is wrong.

As for other comments...." quizing" is something surely everyone does? although normally we would call it asking questions, there is nothing wrong with that, how are we going to know if people fit with what we want if questions are not asked.?

over a year ago

Maybe quizzing was the wrong way of saying it. I can reassure you we didn't have torches on his face when quizzing and no torture either.

over a year ago

"Maybe quizzing was the wrong way of saying it. I can reassure you we didn't have torches on his face when quizzing and no torture either. "

or perhaps his bollicks connected to the mains....thats a good way of torture

over a year ago

But do they fess up even after that ?

over a year ago

"But do they fess up even after that ?"
Alot will say the truth ... here so when thay say nothing and lie thats the time to worrie ......

over a year ago

We play as a couple but are not married and we alway tell people this

we never make out we married

and if others dont like it we move on

We have fun and hurt no one

over a year ago

NO you’re not the only people to think like this, they’re cheats, simple as that, but remember this is a swinging site where some people think you should leave your morals and preferences at the door on the way in. Whats even more funny though is the people who tell you they don't judge will judge you all the way through the thread and pick at everything you type. Get a think skin and it becomes a great place.

Never read your first post but welcome to the forums, and here’s a little tip, never ever try to defend your preferences on here to anyone.

Oh and good luck on the site

over a year ago

Thankyou and thick skin it will be from now on

Cecilia x

over a year ago

"some people think you should leave your morals and preferences at the door on the way in. Whats even more funny though is the people who tell you they don't judge will judge you all the way through the thread and pick at everything you type. Get a think skin and it becomes a great place.

never ever try to defend your preferences on here to anyone.

Oh and good luck on the site "

*Nods in agreement*

over a year ago

"NO you’re not the only people to think like this, they’re cheats, simple as that, but remember this is a swinging site where some people think you should leave your morals and preferences at the door on the way in. Whats even more funny though is the people who tell you they don't judge will judge you all the way through the thread and pick at everything you type. Get a think skin and it becomes a great place.

Never read your first post but welcome to the forums, and here’s a little tip, never ever try to defend your preferences on here to anyone.

Oh and good luck on the site "

I disagree.

Never leave your personal morals and preferences at the door. Don't be afraid to defend your preferences.

Just don't try and impose them on anyone else!

Few people like being preached at.

over a year ago

I WAs in a swinging rlationship with a guy who was married to someone else..when we weretogether we were a coupekwho loved toplay with each other and other couples ..we attended parties ,clubs and private meets ..no one who met us ahd any idea we werent a loved up married /partnered couple,because of the way we were with each other .Iknow its personal preference about playing/swinging with married guys and my ex cheated on me so i know how that feels but i loved him and you cant help falling in love ! eventually his wife found out and took him back so he obviously didnt love me enough ..but thats life ..i just moved on !!

over a year ago

No you can't help who you fall in love with. That's very true

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Maybe quizzing was the wrong way of saying it. I can reassure you we didn't have torches on his face when quizzing and no torture either. "

I was defending your right to " quiz " and to use the word if you wanted to,

I was just saying it is no different to people describing it as asking questions

over a year ago

Jeez!! ...The OP has had a mauling!!...they`re freaking newbies asking a question or presenting a view fer discussion ...

You can take what you want from the replies OP ...play by yer own values and rules ....just don`t expect others to share them ....

We wouldnt play with the couple in question ...as it would be to long winded finding out if their respective partners were consenting to them swinging ...to much like hard work ....thanks but no thanks ...would be all I`d say ....

You`ve done the right thing in asking about yer concerns with the couple concerned...yer done the right thing ...if the question of cheating is important to YOU ...and eventually found out ..that won`t always be the case because people lie ....its swinging on the internet with strangers ....take the rough with the smooth and take yer time ....

Fair play fer posting ...don`t let yer experiences on here put you of ....I think yer posts although of the " moany " variety tackle some legitimate topics fer discussion ...

Happy Swinging ..

over a year ago

"Forum posts tend to be created a wee bit quicker and probably reflect a truer view of the poster.

Taking contributors posts together from various threads, especially 'moan' threads gives an even better picture - and it isn't always pretty.

So every single guy is a moaner then?

We regularly see such gems as,

Why are you deleting my mail?

Why don't you answer my mail?

Why can't I get a meet?

At least this couple is asking relavent questions and inviting debate. "

I have absolutely no idea how you derive "So every single guy is a moaner then?" from what I've written.

I stand by my opinion that you get a better and fuller picture of a contributor from forum posts than from their profile and that taking all of their posts into consideration gives an even better picture.

No all single guys are moaners by any stretch of the imagination - but some of them/ us definitely are.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

As Soapy said, You don't have to play with them...it's not compulsory.

Looking forward to your next thread about someone who has written to you on this site....

over a year ago

Don't worry no more forum posts about peeps messaging me

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Don't worry no more forum posts about peeps messaging me "

Post away...just ignore any replies you don't want to get drawn into, it keeps it much easier.

over a year ago

I don't mind a good debate but an attack on ones profile or previous posts that are not relevant to this post does annoy me. But hey that's me.

over a year ago

"I don't mind a good debate but an attack on ones profile or previous posts that are not relevant to this post does annoy me. But hey that's me. "

Oh you learn.. see the grief I get on a regular basis.. but here I am, still hold my own views, which yes on this topic differ from yours, but mine are my views, yours are yours..

Personal attacks should never be accepted.. but sometimes people do it subtle, other times blatant.. I do try to ignore the blatant.

Katie. x

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

well its at least a start for a good debate you cant deny that!! xx and both posts got people talking

over a year ago

I have seen attacks on here I don't think my post was attacked it was simply differant opinions.

over a year ago

"I have seen attacks on here I don't think my post was attacked it was simply differant opinions. "
no one has ...... you asked somthing in open forum and people will all have diffrent veiws .. thats what makes a good forum. Attacks if thay had mods would have steped in .. x

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

I think that the OP may like to go read the deightful Polo's post on here

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/47070

It is near the bottom but well worth reading. Someone did say that it should be cut and pasted to every thread on this subject! As I have stated on another thread, Polo can speak for us on this subject anytime, just how we feel.

To the OP.. We noticed that you are getting a hard time for just asking simple questions. Take no notice and do as we do, don't dignify them with an answer! That really pisses em off! We even get mail from people we ignore lol.. Seems that some on here try to justify their actions by attacking those that do not hold the same views, instead of putting forward their opinion in a calm and rational way.

(BTW.. How is dear old PZ these days? Have family there and not managed a visit for quite a while! )

over a year ago

Thanks for that Rumour we will read Polos thread.

Penzance is very wet and windy at the moment but wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now.

Cecilia x

over a year ago

"The reason we quizzed them was because we cammed with them but only he was on cam and we only spoke to him on the phone. Now we have seen lots on the forums about men pretending to be a female or a couple and that's why we asked why she wasn't there. They said from the off they lived together so it was a general question really asking where she was.

Jeez!! ...The OP has had a mauling!!...they`re freaking newbies asking a question or presenting a view fer discussion ...

You can take what you want from the replies OP ...play by yer own values and rules ....just don`t expect others to share them ....

We wouldnt play with the couple in question ...as it would be to long winded finding out if their respective partners were consenting to them swinging ...to much like hard work ....thanks but no thanks ...would be all I`d say ....

You`ve done the right thing in asking about yer concerns with the couple concerned...yer done the right thing ...if the question of cheating is important to YOU ...and eventually found out ..that won`t always be the case because people lie ....its swinging on the internet with strangers ....take the rough with the smooth and take yer time ....

Fair play fer posting ...don`t let yer experiences on here put you of ....I think yer posts although of the " moany " variety tackle some legitimate topics fer discussion ...

Happy Swinging .. "

Exactly.

These guys are new on the forums 'ex forum lurkers' looking for advice.

Guys the likelihood is, this couple are nothing of the sort, the male on cam, the male on the phone etc all signs that this is a dodgy profile.

The usual in this case and what most here would expect and even insist on would be the couple or fem on cam, a fem 2 fem phone chat, anything else would be seen as another single male pretending blah blah blah.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"Thanks for that Rumour we will read Polos thread.

Penzance is very wet and windy at the moment but wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now.

Cecilia x"

Miss standing on the Western Prom and getting soaked by the waves!! And then drying off in the amusements! lol.. I know, bloody big kid!

Take care and enjoy, Cecilia.

Pete & Les x x

By *HAGADELICCouple
over a year ago

south london

To the OP we think there is nothing wrong with your attitude, just because it's a swinging site your ideas of right and wrong don't have to be discarded.

We never meet couples like that.

There is another side to this and another reason we don't do it, we don't want to get mixed up with the drama of angry partners who discover "what's been going on"...

We don't want angry wives/husbands who have followed their lying husbands/wives to our door at midnight!

By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

im married and play....although my husband dont live with me no more.....does that mean no one will meet me ,lol

Post new Message to Thread