Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Tranny using a female toilet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I'm in clubs or pubs I always use the female toilets and the ladies have always been very welcoming I would feel uncomfortable using a male toilet dressed like I do and the fact I piss sitting down. What's your thoughts on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Does not bother me, as I am used to using continental toilets where male and female share the same room/facilities etc...

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

its a touchy one i think, if your out in a normal nightclub it might go abit tits up with fellas with drink on them but then again sometimes woman are worse than men so it just depends really where and what club/bar you were in. but to answer what my views are i dont care where ya piss your only human after all

By *oupleup4funCouple
over a year ago

Ashton

If you are out on the pull and you want to pull a male use the Him toilet, if its a quiet night out with the girls you the She toilet....

If out in Aldershot do not go to the toilet.....

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

I dont personally see a problem at all.

Mercedes x

By *ornwall-maleMan
over a year ago

newquay

females toilets. x

over a year ago

I will be honest and say I don't like it. One of the reasons is many transvestites are not homosexuals also the queues are long enough at times why add to it.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"If out in Aldershot do not go to the toilet....."

I don't even know why that's funny & i'm laffing...

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple
over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I dont think it really matters, have to say i've used the guys toilets a fair few times at concerts an things where the ques are just unreal, but all the cubicals have doors so isn't it just the same wherever you pee?

xAx

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I dont think it really matters, have to say i've used the guys toilets a fair few times at concerts an things where the ques are just unreal, but all the cubicals have doors so isn't it just the same wherever you pee?

xAx"

Everywhere bar Aldershot.

Apparently.

over a year ago

I'm the same as Aimee...if the ladies queues are too long I dive into the gents, and I've often shared the toilets with t girls ... even got a lovely lippy off a smashing Glasgow lady of a t girl. xxx

over a year ago

"I will be honest and say I don't like it. One of the reasons is many transvestites are not homosexuals also the queues are long enough at times why add to it."

LOL

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I don't care. I have trouble having a piss when there's someone in the next cubicle in the pub lavs... it doesn't make any odds to me whether it's a bloke or a chick, my bladder gets stage fright!

~author is rubbish at watersports~

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

couldnt give a shit either way

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

we had a situation at work about this, some of the older women objected to a pre op TV using the female toilets where there were 3 cubicles but were fine with her using the single cubicle toilets in the warehouse

all went well until she got locked in the warehouse one evening and had to phone the main line to get someone to come and let her out

seriously thought i dont have a problem with ist, like others have said i have often used the mens loos at rugby etc cos there seems to be more of them than ladies ones

over a year ago

I don't see the big deal. when you gotta go, you gotta go!

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I'm probably one of the few men who will admit to enjoying a sit-down wee. I've always hated the willy-waving, macho attitude that dictates mens ablutions as I prefer solitude when doing no.1s or no.2s. So I think anyone is entitled to privacy but can see the dilemma for TVs or CDs. If there were just cubicals it would not be a problem.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i use whichever toilet is quickest.However i would say there is a difference in the nilla world between a tv choosing to use a female toilet and a ts who uses the toilet appropriate to their actual gender.

My point being one is a choice,one is not.

over a year ago

well if you see the state of some of the men's loo's given a choice i'd rather use the ladies any day of the week

By *heWolfMan
over a year ago

warwickshire

"If out in Aldershot do not go to the toilet.....

I don't even know why that's funny & i'm laffing..."

Because Aldershot is, or certainly used to be, THE place for a ruck, thanks to all the pissed up squaddies roaming about, looking for any excuse to kick off. Like if they think you might be looking at them in the bogs.....

Not really that funny, when you think about it!

over a year ago

dont bother me at all, if you go into womens toilets its not like mens where you pee open, so everyone in there is doing their buisness behind a locked door so what does it matter?

over a year ago

"I don't see the big deal. when you gotta go, you gotta go! "

Exactly.

we all need to go at some time so what does it matter

over a year ago

Honestly I dont give a damn either way. I have been known to venture into the gents and use a cubicle when the que at the ladies has been too long and I'm in danger of making a puddle on the floor.(bladder aint what it used to be) just take a deep breath go quick and dont breathe till you get out of the gents then go to the ladies and just wash your hands simples

over a year ago

It matters to me, I wouldn't like it. I think there's a difference between a pre op ts to a man in a frock to put it bluntly!

I don't like mixed wards in hospitals either.

What people/are do is of no concern to me, but when their lifestyle choice impinges on my personal comfort then it becomes a problem. I'd feel uncomfortable!

over a year ago

"couldnt give a shit either way "

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Don't see a problem...if anyone comes to my home we all have to use the same loo.....and that's true for most homes - haven't yet found one where there is separate toilets for each gender, so can't see why anyone would find it a problem in a club or other venue

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I would say I approach the subject with a mild indifference.

over a year ago

I can imagine the reaction you'd get standing up at a urinal in a men's toilet, dressed in female clothing and go for a leak. You'd get a few awkward looks from other men and a few nasty comments too I'd wage. On the other hand, you have no choice but to sit in the ladies as there are no urinals and peeing standing up - even though I'm assuming you close the door and bolt it - would still make a noise that is unmistakenly a male urinating.

You're caught between worlds and making your best attempt to fit into both. If the ladies aren't bothered by you using the ladies toilet, why should men be bothered about it. Good luck to you.

over a year ago

The ladies loo should be fine. The cubicles lock (in most cases!) so you are hidden whilst you do your business so can't see an issue. xx

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I heartily encourage it.

Where I come from you can't get a decent piss without a line of girls waiting to use the male cubicles and staring at you at the urinal (and giggling )

So the more males in the girl's loos the better! Be they TV, DVD or Betamax!

over a year ago

"If out in Aldershot do not go to the toilet.....

I don't even know why that's funny & i'm laffing..."

neither do i cos i lived in aldershot for 10 years still made me giggle tho

over a year ago

Great comments from everyone on this it made me wonder as some swinging clubs have unisex toilets and others don't

over a year ago

doesnt bother me where a person goes to the loo, so long as it isnt an issue with them. When we go abroad there are very few femal and male toilets in clubs, its just a toilet, normally a porcelain hole in the ground.

over a year ago

I've been joined at the trough by one or two "ladies" over the years, lol.

They usually say they can't be arsed queuing "for a seat".

It used to be quite a common event at the old JB's club in Dudley back in 70's and 80's.

I can understand though, that ladies might have more of an issue with guys using their loo's than blokes do, whether they're tranny's or not

over a year ago

"Great comments from everyone on this it made me wonder as some swinging clubs have unisex toilets and others don't "

So if its unisex then its not a problem. I think in this environment anyway folk are used to seeing tv's about and are pretty liberal so nothing to worry about.

If however, I was in the loo's at say...my local shopping centre...with my children...and a blatantly pre op tv came in (that was obviously a bloke in a dress) then I'd probably confront him and ask him to leave the ladies. Thats out of order and he has no place being in there.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Great comments from everyone on this it made me wonder as some swinging clubs have unisex toilets and others don't

So if its unisex then its not a problem. I think in this environment anyway folk are used to seeing tv's about and are pretty liberal so nothing to worry about.

If however, I was in the loo's at say...my local shopping centre...with my children...and a blatantly pre op tv came in (that was obviously a bloke in a dress) then I'd probably confront him and ask him to leave the ladies. Thats out of order and he has no place being in there. "

i might be wrong but i think that pre op transexuals have to live their life as a woman for a certain length of time before they can have their operation. why should they have to live like a woman in every aspect except going to the toilet??

also, instead of confronting the TV in the toilet, why not educate your children?? most times they are far more accepting than adults.

over a year ago

"Great comments from everyone on this it made me wonder as some swinging clubs have unisex toilets and others don't

If however, I was in the loo's at say...my local shopping centre...with my children...and a blatantly pre op tv came in (that was obviously a bloke in a dress) then I'd probably confront him and ask him to leave the ladies. Thats out of order and he has no place being in there.

i might be wrong but i think that pre op transexuals have to live their life as a woman for a certain length of time before they can have their operation. why should they have to live like a woman in every aspect except going to the toilet??

also, instead of confronting the TV in the toilet, why not educate your children?? most times they are far more accepting than adults."

spot on!!! We used to have a cpls of tv use our old pub in barnsley, my daughter asked the obvious questions and i explained to her why they dressed as women. She was 10 at the time it didn't make any difference to her what so ever but it made her aware and as since seen other tv in the streets and simply asked if it was a man that likes to dress as a lady like the ones she knew at our old pub.

Educate you kids.....Education = acceptance imo

Kat x x x

over a year ago

" also, instead of confronting the TV in the toilet, why not educate your children?? most times they are far more accepting than adults."

my daughter is 5 years of age.......im not comfortable with the idea that educating them on TV's is wholly appropriate. Personally i would leave the toilet until the TV has done their business and then return

knowing my daughter though she would probably suss it and ask me why a man was wearing a dress in the ladies toilet

By *hocotreacleWoman
over a year ago

lost in the city of Atlantis

"I would say I approach the subject with a mild indifference. "

Same here, except I'd replace "mild" with "extreme"

over a year ago

I think Kats refection on this is refreshing and education is the key. Good for you to showing them the way. I think given the facts early on there's nothing wrong with that

over a year ago

It doesnt bother me, as long as I get to go in the cubicle on my own then Im ok

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

At first I thought "I don't really care".... but the supermarker comment made me think.

There is a difference between a man who identifies himself as a man yet likes to dress up as a woman (for whatever reason) and a transexual.

So..... I am now thinking, if it's a guy in drag/TV... he should use the guy's toilet.

over a year ago

"At first I thought "I don't really care".... but the supermarker comment made me think.

There is a difference between a man who identifies himself as a man yet likes to dress up as a woman (for whatever reason) and a transexual.

So..... I am now thinking, if it's a guy in drag/TV... he should use the guy's toilet.

"

But the thing is men who identifies himself as a man but likes to wear womens clothes wouldnt be walking round asda in a frock, people like that only dress in private

over a year ago

"At first I thought "I don't really care".... but the supermarker comment made me think.

But the thing is men who identifies himself as a man but likes to wear womens clothes wouldnt be walking round asda in a frock, people like that only dress in private "

No, they don't all dress in private! There are couples where the man likes to go out dressed as a woman. I have a friend who goes out dressed as a woman. I can't imagine what he looks like as he's bald, 6ft 4 and built like a brick outhouse!

The only reason he told me was he'd bought some false nails and put them on. He thought all he had to do was wash them off in hot soapy water. When that failed he panicked and asked for my help. In the end I took him to my nail technician who removed them!

Fair play he didn't bat an eyelid, but my friend was really embarrassed by the whole thing.

He has no desire to be a woman and is straight; just loves dressing in ladies clothes!

over a year ago

"

That's the way I look at it too. There is a difference between a pre op ts as yes, they do have to live as a woman for a year than a man in drag. I would not be comfortable with a man in a public toilet with young children.

Children should be allowed to be children! I answered my children's questions truthfully and appropriately when they asked. I don't think everything needs to go on the school curriculum!

over a year ago

I wouldnt object at all as each to his/her own.

As to the comment about educating kids, both mine have gay friends, and see them as friends, it has never bothered either of them that they were gay at all

over a year ago

"I wouldnt object at all as each to his/her own.

As to the comment about educating kids, both mine have gay friends, and see them as friends, it has never bothered either of them that they were gay at all "

and im assuming your kids are a little older and like all adults we all have friends of different sexuality. but why on earth shouldnt friends who are gay still been seen as friends??

kids of a certain age have no space in their little innocent heads for explanations of TV's imho

over a year ago

As to the comment about educating kids, both mine have gay friends, and see them as friends, it has never bothered either of them that they were gay at all

and im assuming your kids are a little older and like all adults we all have friends of different sexuality. but why on earth shouldnt friends who are gay still been seen as friends??

kids of a certain age have no space in their little innocent heads for explanations of TV's imho"

what certain age and why?

over a year ago

"

kids of a certain age have no space in their little innocent heads for explanations of TV's imho"

My opinion too. Tha's why I said I answered my children's question appropriately - age appropriately.

We talk about the sexualisation of children, let them be children, if they have a question answer it, but they don't need to be told everything.

over a year ago

"I'm probably one of the few men who will admit to enjoying a sit-down wee. I've always hated the willy-waving, macho attitude that dictates mens ablutions as I prefer solitude when doing no.1s or no.2s. So I think anyone is entitled to privacy but can see the dilemma for TVs or CDs. If there were just cubicals it would not be a problem."

some men dont have a choice lol i have my cock pierced and need to sit done most places other wise the person next to me gets wet shoes lol sorry tmi i know lol

over a year ago

kids of a certain age have no space in their little innocent heads for explanations of TV's imho

what certain age and why?"

well as i posted earlier my daughter is 5 years of age......and i want her to enjoy being a child. just like we dont have a chat about periods nor the birds and the bees yet....so any chats on TV's can wait thanks

By *iss Sassy PantsWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

how would you know between a pre-op ts and a very convincing tv. You could land in hot water if you guess wrong. There isnt any law or legislation to prevent folks using the loo of the opposite sex by the way...

over a year ago

"how would you know between a pre-op ts and a very convincing tv. You could land in hot water if you guess wrong. There isnt any law or legislation to prevent folks using the loo of the opposite sex by the way..."

No but there's a discrimination law that stops people complaining about tgirls using the female toilet when they start real life trial at work .

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

If TV's can us the chick's pissers I think the chicks should use urinals... and let me watch.

By *iss Sassy PantsWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I went (in bloke mode) to a nightclub in Newport Wales some years ago, the queue for the ladies was immense, and the trough in the gents was shoulder to shoulder. Anyhow me and three mates were side by side - as you do - having a pee, and the middle mate finished and went..

In strides a bird, drops her knickers lifts the miniskirt, and pisses a perfect jet into the trough much to our amazement.

OMFG. I pissed on my shoes in amazement.

Post new Message to Thread