Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

best feature of this site

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we have belonged to other sites but find this site knocks spots off all the others.

we find the verification system the best feature of this site as it helps out the timewasters and pretenders...no tick then no puss and dick!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yeh i completely agree! without the verification system I probably wouldnt use the site

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"we have belonged to other sites but find this site knocks spots off all the others.

we find the verification system the best feature of this site as it helps out the timewasters and pretenders...no tick then no puss and dick!"

If that were true for all of use... there's be a lot less meets going on and a lot less green ticks.

over a year ago

"we have belonged to other sites but find this site knocks spots off all the others.

we find the verification system the best feature of this site as it helps out the timewasters and pretenders...no tick then no puss and dick!"

If that had been done to me I'd have never have got verified.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I couldn't agree more, Fabswingers is the ultimate of all the sites and it's free. You will always get people trying to circumvent the verification system but don't assume no tick means they're fake use your own judgement.

Well done SJ, Mark and all the team!

over a year ago

It's not the thought reading that gets to me ..... it's the sheer unashamed plagiarism ...

talk about extraction !

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The best feature of the site.... 'most' of the people I have met (I say most as a few of them where c*nts)

Second best feature.... it's free with no frills and gimmicks.

Though it could do with a few more emoticons.

over a year ago

"The best feature of the site.... 'most' of the people I have met (I say most as a few of them where c*nts)

Second best feature.... it's free with no frills and gimmicks.

Though it could do with a few more emoticons."

and a sarcasm font

over a year ago

we find you rarely get mucked about by verified couples...the unverifieds messages ussualy dry up when it comes to any means of contact ...phone etc.

though we have spoke to unverified couples on the phone who have turned out to be truely good friends

still preer to se unhidden ..or should we say ,displayed verification though

over a year ago

"we find you rarely get mucked about by verified couples...the unverifieds messages ussualy dry up when it comes to any means of contact ...phone etc.

though we have spoke to unverified couples on the phone who have turned out to be truely good friends

still preer to se unhidden ..or should we say ,displayed verification though"

oops

prefer to see!

Post new Message to Thread