Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Post Session Sensitivity

Jump to newest

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

When your man in the boat is a bit on the post-session sensitive side (not sore like with knuckle burn – just very sensitive), do you find that just doing normal things around the house feels the same as being stimulated? I had to leave the washing up earlier to go and finish myself off...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Hell yes!!!

I love that feeling

over a year ago

Tra came on the bus once..sleeping policeman and post coital tenderness..a nasty combination

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have never managed to cum from it.... even though I do some strange walks around the kitchen lol.... it just feels as if someone is doing an excellent stimulation job but not quite getting me there. I can only stand being on the edge for so long before I have to go and do something about it.

over a year ago

"Tra came on the bus once..sleeping policeman and post coital tenderness..a nasty combination "

Just realised we lost the sidcup contingent with the 'we sometimes use buses' line

will change our location to Abbey Wood

over a year ago

Oh yes, I feel aroused when I know my playmate is too!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I understand what you mean Polo, i get it on occasions but love the feeling of staying on "the edge"

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"

When your man in the boat is a bit on the post-session sensitive side (not sore like with knuckle burn – just very sensitive), do you find that just doing normal things around the house feels the same as being stimulated? I had to leave the washing up earlier to go and finish myself off... "

Well i have no man, no boat just a 4 metre Rib with a dodgy Yamaha on its arse. Life isn't fair at times!

Post new Message to Thread