Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Age gaps

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive just recieved a message from someone who is 61... wrong on so many levels.. he is 8 years younger than my grandad.. eak!

Whats your ideal age range (younger & older) and what gets counted as extreme?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

There are lots on this topic before and in general people have said not the age of parents or children.

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

i wudnt go any older then 45 maybe 50 if they float my boat lol

but 18 is the youngest

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

younger.... down to 40.

older....no limit, especially if an inheritance a possibility

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i wudnt go any older then 45 maybe 50 if they float my boat lol

but 18 is the youngest"

That's me in the grey area then

over a year ago

"There are lots on this topic before and in general people have said not the age of parents or children."

im sure plenty of topics get repeated

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"younger.... down to 40.

older....no limit, especially if an inheritance a possibility "

and with a weak heart?

over a year ago

"younger.... down to 40.

hahaha that made me actually laugh out loud then :D

over a year ago

If they are too young to be a toy-boy for my daughter, then it's a deffo no thank you from me. xx

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

"i wudnt go any older then 45 maybe 50 if they float my boat lol

but 18 is the youngestThat's me in the grey area then "

with an arse like that how cud i resist hehe

over a year ago

For me men need to be 18 to about 45... although have made exceptions... and as MAster is 46 it sounds odd but I never see master as that age.

Women, I tend to go for under 30s and that is mostly because master loves younger women and we are in this together.

MY limit is any of my sons friends..

Katie x

By *andy muncherMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

For me i have no age resrictions have met cpls in there early 20s and 60s its all good fun

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"For me i have no age resrictions have met cpls in there early 20s and 60s its all good fun "

yep all good fun,and personality is key not age looks,lol

over a year ago

I dont think age is an issue, infact I prefer older people. To me its about getting on and having fun with the people you meet which is important

over a year ago

I have a 30 year old who's been messaging me all day trying to convince me age is just a number! Oooh, he's cute as anything and fit as a flea but the fact he's two years older than my eldest it's just not going to happen!

45 to 55 now. My ex-husband is 60 in April. He doesn't have a line, wrinkle or grey hair - he looks younger than I do. Men his age on line...hmmmmm...they look ooooooooold!!!

By *agman n angelCouple
over a year ago

benidorm

35 to 55 pretty rigid too

should have changed it to 28 as we get so many messages off guys that age.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"younger.... down to 40.

At last!! I'm too young for someone!

over a year ago

my rule is if he coulda come outta me he's not going into me

over a year ago

"younger.... down to 40.

At last!! I'm too young for someone! "

oooooo me too well for 5 more days at least

over a year ago

"

45 to 55 now. My ex-husband is 60 in April. He doesn't have a line, wrinkle or grey hair - he looks younger than I do. Men his age on line...hmmmmm...they look ooooooooold!!! "

You know I often look at men Masters age and think why cant they be as fit as he is now.. lol And its the reason I dont often meet the older men.. As they lack the stamina I am used too..

Then again yet to meet a younger guy that can show the same lol I think I just got so lucky.. lol

and think I should stop moaning about not being able to find women to share with hahaha...

Katie. x

over a year ago

The worst ive seen on here is a couple where the woman was 52 and her partner 19 not for me at all, much prefer 45-55 ish, though i dont object to some in their 30's

over a year ago

"The worst ive seen on here is a couple where the woman was 52 and her partner 19 not for me at all, much prefer 45-55 ish, though i dont object to some in their 30's "

The thing that always amuses me with age gaps is that often the other way around its not frowned on so much.. Ie a 50 year old guy with a 19 year old girl is not so frowned at.

Katie x

over a year ago

Like to keep it 5 / 6years either way so mid 30s-40s. Kind of restrictive but then we don't really give a fuck if people think that, we like what we like.

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

looks like I'm out of luck here then

over a year ago

"The worst ive seen on here is a couple where the woman was 52 and her partner 19 not for me at all, much prefer 45-55 ish, though i dont object to some in their 30's

The thing that always amuses me with age gaps is that often the other way around its not frowned on so much.. Ie a 50 year old guy with a 19 year old girl is not so frowned at.

Katie x "

Either way is frowned on by me but that was a couple that popped up first and to be honest, thats a huge age gap. On the other hand, ive been message by the male age 43 who told me that his girlfriend aged 22 liked my pictures, sorry but whichever way it is, its not nice

over a year ago

I have recently come to terms with age being just a number.

If some young fit hotties want to perform for me on cam, I shan't say no!

... a near OAP behaving badly!

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

"The worst ive seen on here is a couple where the woman was 52 and her partner 19 not for me at all, much prefer 45-55 ish, though i dont object to some in their 30's

Katie x "

not seen a gap that large.. but just looked at a profile where he was 52 and she 25 ... one has to assume the younger half has insured the older half for lots of money lol

over a year ago

Katie x

not seen a gap that large.. but just looked at a profile where he was 52 and she 25 ... one has to assume the younger half has insured the older half for lots of money lol "

My ex is 42 and im 22 so there is 20 years between us. Ive never been shy in admiting i prefer men in there 30's and early 40's...

Just felt like 60 odd was taking the piss! lol

over a year ago

as long as they're not schoolkids or pensioners, we aren't fussed

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its funny, being in a relationship where there is a significant age difference the only time i talk about it is on here. Never with family or friends they never question or ask and i dont bring it up. Just on here age comes up alot. Until i met jay i had never been with anyone that much older than me, but (not his age) the person that he is has changed my life around, has shown me what its like to be truelly loved, treats me like a queen, to me the most wonderful man ive ever met. Too others hes just an elderly white haired man, very insignificant with a twinkle in his eye. If i had been of the opinion that it was wrong to be in a relationship with someone that much older, i would of missed out on the happiest period of my life.

Two things that do get on my nerves, first when we go some where and they refer to him as my father (doesnt happen that often) and secondly that some will make the assumption that im with him for his money

By *appy101Woman
over a year ago

Telford

"younger.... down to 40.

hahaha that made me actually laugh out loud then :D"

snap,and me classic

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

"My ex-husband is 60 in April. He doesn't have a line, wrinkle or grey hair - he looks younger than I do. Men his age on line...hmmmmm...they look ooooooooold!!! "

Have I reached my 'best before' date?

over a year ago

Kevs 23 years older than me, makes no differnce to me, my family or my friends. Its never been an issue in the swinging scene, infact we have had alot of people showing interest in playing with us once they have met us even though both or one of us is out of there usual age range...goes to show age is a number and nothing more.

Diamond, im with ye on the people thinking im only with him for his money....chance would be a fine thing though, hes not bloody got any

kat x x

over a year ago

"

45 to 55 now. My ex-husband is 60 in April. He doesn't have a line, wrinkle or grey hair - he looks younger than I do. Men his age on line...hmmmmm...they look ooooooooold!!!

You know I often look at men Masters age and think why cant they be as fit as he is now.. lol And its the reason I dont often meet the older men.. As they lack the stamina I am used too..

Then again yet to meet a younger guy that can show the same lol I think I just got so lucky.. lol

and think I should stop moaning about not being able to find women to share with hahaha...

Katie. x"

You're lucky indeed!

I prefer older men - would never have considered a man even a couple of years younger, but now I'm looking at "younger" men as I find the older men make me feel...well old!

over a year ago

"My ex-husband is 60 in April. He doesn't have a line, wrinkle or grey hair - he looks younger than I do. Men his age on line...hmmmmm...they look ooooooooold!!!

Have I reached my 'best before' date? "

Dunno...have you?!!

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

Bit like wine, you'll have to taste to check

over a year ago

"Bit like wine, you'll have to taste to check"

ohh so thats what precum is for

hehehe

over a year ago

I go for younger men alot .. some 20 or more years younger.. I can cope as i dont feel my age ...... only thing i find is when i chat about my family .. My family maybe around there age i had my family very young was a kid myself at 18. But men been doing this years having woman half there age and people would look on think good on them , lol

over a year ago

Never be with anyone my age group again tried that never again. My current partner is 20+ years younger than myself and we get on perfectly suppose it depends on how young you feel and act.

By *reek_dudeMan
over a year ago

all over

hello to all of u!!!im 25 and i dont see nothing wrong with people if they like older people!!!! i was seeing someone who was 46 when i was 19 and i fucking loved it!!! i dont mind the age as longest they are not dirty!!!!

over a year ago

When i became single I looked for people approx 5 years either side of me.

Let's just say that as you live you learn.

I've met some really decent , interesting , trustworthy , sexy adults in their mid 20's and 30's.

It's something I thought I'd never do.

I don't accept peoples 'disgust' on here.

Yes it's fine to say you don't find people a lot younger/older than you attractive.

I have no opinions on your preferences. You are free to fuck who you want without me slating your choices.

Some need to learn how to state their preferences instead of expressing it as a distaste at people who don't mind.

No one is seeking your approval.

Where people say .... Oh not if they are the same age as my children! I have to point out that I am fucking them not seeking a meaningful , deep , soul searching and emotionally supportive marriage for life.

I have to admit to enjoying the few hours together ... but one for life? A resounding no.

I'm careful in selection , making mistakes very infrequently and for anyone who wants to know ...those mistakes make me laugh like hell afterwards.

Some and it is only SOME of the youngsters are bloody hilarious to speak to , great in bed and can only get better.

It's the person.

over a year ago

"When i became single I looked for people approx 5 years either side of me.

Let's just say that as you live you learn.

I've met some really decent , interesting , trustworthy , sexy adults in their mid 20's and 30's.

It's something I thought I'd never do.

I don't accept peoples 'disgust' on here.

Yes it's fine to say you don't find people a lot younger/older than you attractive.

I have no opinions on your preferences. You are free to fuck who you want without me slating your choices.

Some need to learn how to state their preferences instead of expressing it as a distaste at people who don't mind.

No one is seeking your approval.

Where people say .... Oh not if they are the same age as my children! I have to point out that I am fucking them not seeking a meaningful , deep , soul searching and emotionally supportive marriage for life.

I have to admit to enjoying the few hours together ... but one for life? A resounding no.

I'm careful in selection , making mistakes very infrequently and for anyone who wants to know ...those mistakes make me laugh like hell afterwards.

Some and it is only SOME of the youngsters are bloody hilarious to speak to , great in bed and can only get better.

It's the person. "

totally agree with you grasnny ..i struggled with the younger guy thing when i was first single ....but now i know that age doesnt come into this lifestyle at all ....... heres to you Mrs Robinson ......but equally i enjoy the company of guys my own age as long as they have plenty of energy .....

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

I will only meet 34 year old Aquarians...

over a year ago

Here Here ! Energy is a must.

Bloody Creaky Old Groaners.

over a year ago

Young blokes are looking for women, and age doesn't matter.

Young women are looking for young men.

Older women are looking for younger men.

Us old blokes will have to carry on wanking

over a year ago

Jack ! That's not true.....

Us women like you men ........ we just like some of the nicer younger ones too.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/02/11 12:05:45]

over a year ago

What I find annoying is some people find it hard to accept that we're not all the same!

If 60 year olds want to spend a couple of hours shagging twenty somethings, that is not my problem and it would never cross my mind to comment: good for you, fill your boots!

Woe betide though if a 50 year old says they don't WANT to shag a twenty something because they feel uncomfortable with someone near the ages of their own children: that seems to be taken as a personal slight by some or there's something wrong with you!

over a year ago

"Young blokes are looking for women, and age doesn't matter.

"

I can assure you Jack this old woman isn't looking for a younger man!

over a year ago

"What I find annoying is some people find it hard to accept that we're not all the same!

If 60 year olds want to spend a couple of hours shagging twenty somethings, that is not my problem and it would never cross my mind to comment: good for you, fill your boots!

Woe betide though if a 50 year old says they don't WANT to shag a twenty something because they feel uncomfortable with someone near the ages of their own children: that seems to be taken as a personal slight by some or there's something wrong with you! "

Oo .... me Sass ?

over a year ago

"Jack ! That's not true.....

Us women like you men ........ we just like some of the nicer younger ones too. "

my post was tongue in cheek, should have used the grinning smiley

over a year ago

"I will only meet 34 year old Aquarians... "

Is that someone who does sex underwater ?

over a year ago

"I will only meet 34 year old Aquarians... "

That counts me out

Katie. x

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"I will only meet 34 year old Aquarians...

That counts me out

Katie. x"

You sneaked under the watershed.

over a year ago

my post was tongue in cheek, should have used the grinning smiley "

I know it was tongue in cheek you are a professional at it. x

over a year ago

my post was tongue in cheek, should have used the grinning smiley "

and I'm not complaining either, as I do ok thankyou, even for someone who's well past the half century

over a year ago

my post was tongue in cheek, should have used the grinning smiley

and I'm not complaining either, as I do ok thankyou, even for someone who's well past the half century "

You're very cute.

over a year ago

i wont meet young guys, i dont like the idea of them being younger than my son and i dont relish the "teacher" role, i often get the response " age is just a number", but its not it represents experience , and whilst stamina is great give me skills every time!

over a year ago

"What I find annoying is some people find it hard to accept that we're not all the same!

Woe betide though if a 50 year old says they don't WANT to shag a twenty something because they feel uncomfortable with someone near the ages of their own children: that seems to be taken as a personal slight by some or there's something wrong with you!

Oo .... me Sass ?"

Not aimed at anyone in particular: a general comment. Everytime these threads appear someone always says "age nothing but a number" or they can't understand why people compare their children to playmates.

It seems their choices are fine, but if you have a differing _iew there's something wrong with you: that's my perception of it.

over a year ago

"Young blokes are looking for women, and age doesn't matter.

"

lol i am not feeling sorry for you as i know thay love you here , lol xx

over a year ago

Oo .... me Sass ?

Not aimed at anyone in particular: a general comment. Everytime these threads appear someone always says "age nothing but a number" or they can't understand why people compare their children to playmates.

It seems their choices are fine, but if you have a differing _iew there's something wrong with you: that's my perception of it. "

Then we agree. That's the point I made. I accept others don't want youngsters. I'd never persuade them to change their mind. I just don't like it when those that don't want youngsters look at those who partake as somehow wrong.

over a year ago

"i wont meet young guys, i dont like the idea of them being younger than my son and i dont relish the "teacher" role, i often get the response " age is just a number", but its not it represents experience , and whilst stamina is great give me skills every time!"

I agree again. I'd never do the teacher role. Those ive met certainly haven't needed any.

To be honest there are older blokes with less experience and they are not a good session.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

You are a disgusting dirty old mare Granny.....can I have your number please?

over a year ago

"You are a disgusting dirty old mare Granny.....can I have your number please? "

Neigh Lad ..... you're too old

over a year ago

Well we don't have kids so don't have that hangup, that leaves us pretty open minded age wise as long as there's mutual attraction and we get on well.

XXXX

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"You are a disgusting dirty old mare Granny.....can I have your number please?

Neigh Lad ..... you're too old "

Hmmmmppppffff!

(...but only because I know you like it )

over a year ago

"Well we don't have kids so don't have that hangup, that leaves us pretty open minded age wise as long as there's mutual attraction and we get on well.

XXXX"

Fancy a shag then?

over a year ago

"You are a disgusting dirty old mare Granny.....can I have your number please?

Neigh Lad ..... you're too old

Hmmmmppppffff!

(...but only because I know you like it )"

I do I do I love that Hmmmmmmmmppppfffff

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

This answer is from Jay, he says

Its nothing to do with age its when two people are compatable in everyway that makes a good relationship. He says i keep him young in mind and isnt sure if he could be with a woman his own age again as mentally he has always been alot younger

Post new Message to Thread