Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Verifications

Jump to newest

By *eppers OP   Couple
over a year ago

telford

Now following on from another same type topic why would you not show,a verification that was not totally in your favour or leave a verification say for meet that was not that good,people go on about honesty of these sites,so would you not be better off showing a good cross section of comments left about your meet.?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

still trying to get my first

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i guess its like an online 'CV' People want to show the best bits not the negatives. Ive got verifications that arent visable because they are graffic and just because i was a little more raunchy and dirty with one guy doesnt mean i want it broadcast to everyone.

Im not always in that mood and if men read it they could presume that im looking for that kind of meet.

over a year ago

Simple ....

Because some of us, oursleves included, have no desire to boast about, or advertise who we've been with, what we did and how we did it.

It's called being discreet, oh and also because the site provides the facility for us to keep our veris private and we choose to use it.

Ok ?

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I think I might be in a minority here but I really don't give a flying fuck about verifications - hence why I don't have any, despite having been here for a year, having attended socials and having had meets.

over a year ago

"I think I might be in a minority here but I really don't give a flying fuck about verifications - hence why I don't have any, despite having been here for a year, having attended socials and having had meets."

sometimes i cringe when i see how many people a person has slept with.. puts me right off.

over a year ago

"Now following on from another same type topic why would you not show,a verification that was not totally in your favour or leave a verification say for meet that was not that good,people go on about honesty of these sites,so would you not be better off showing a good cross section of comments left about your meet.?"

One word......discretion.

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Now following on from another same type topic why would you not show,a verification that was not totally in your favour or leave a verification say for meet that was not that good,people go on about honesty of these sites,so would you not be better off showing a good cross section of comments left about your meet.?"

I hide my verifications because a lady i met got jealous and started having a pop at another lady i was seeing from here.

As a result of her behavious i removed her veri and pmd her refusing to meet with her again. She then took to messaging peeps on my friends list and women who had verid me with some completely untrue and slanderous allegations.

By *eppers OP   Couple
over a year ago

telford

To set the record straight ,read the question again some people ffs, the qestion was not about how graffic the veri fication was it was about if someone left you a not very good veri would you still show it.

over a year ago

"To set the record straight ,read the question again some people ffs, the qestion was not about how graffic the veri fication was it was about if someone left you a not very good veri would you still show it."

oops! my error....but anyway, I have no bad verifications!

over a year ago

obviously the answer would be no... re read my answer lol

over a year ago

Lots don't because they dont want nosey people prying.

There is a guy on here who recently stalked a woman and messaged guys asking men she had met personal questions about her including real name, where she lived and a description. I think that verifications should have the facility to be shown to people on your friends list as well as what we have at the moment.

over a year ago

If someone left you a veri saying that you smelled of BO and were a shit shag, would you show it ????

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think I might be in a minority here but I really don't give a flying fuck about verifications - hence why I don't have any, despite having been here for a year, having attended socials and having had meets.

sometimes i cringe when i see how many people a person has slept with.. puts me right off."

ffs lol but were swingers ??? oh and be aware not all veris are sexual a lot of veris are simply from meeting people at socials and saying hello

over a year ago

no i wouldnt display a verification if it was saying negative things about me. im not sure who would?

theres been many times ive not left or received a verification, not for any reason other than verifications are just not that important to me.

theres blokes ive met numerous times and we've never verified eachother...who elses business is it but ours really.

By *eppers OP   Couple
over a year ago

telford

This is not to say that you still can't decide which verifications to show on your profile, but would you show a not very good one.like she couldn't suck cock for toffee or he couldn't get it up or was very premature,Or would that come under site rules of naming and shaming,??

over a year ago

"To set the record straight ,read the question again some people ffs, the qestion was not about how graffic the veri fication was it was about if someone left you a not very good veri would you still show it."

Another example for not showing would be....

I look at your profile...see you have met some right mingers and decide that there is no way on hell i would go near you.

There are lots of reasons why people don't show.

By *eppers OP   Couple
over a year ago

telford

Redhot we would certainly give it some consideration, As we are not all super studs, and some times you get down and dirty with someone and the sexual spark just goes out on its own to find a better fuck lol.

over a year ago

It doesn't really bother us who anyone has shagged in the past, or who they might shag in the future.

Do you really believe most of the stuff you read on here or anywhere else for that matter?

Poetic license is displayed on hundreds of profile descriptions let alone verifications. Fit, attractive, great fuck ..... oh yeah? do me a favour

over a year ago

"no i wouldnt display a verification if it was saying negative things about me. im not sure who would?

theres been many times ive not left or received a verification, not for any reason other than verifications are just not that important to me.

theres blokes ive met numerous times and we've never verified eachother...who elses business is it but ours really."

My sentiments exactly on every point!

By *eppers OP   Couple
over a year ago

telford

Hehe well made a change from the would you threards, now going to f*** off and die lol.

over a year ago

"It doesn't really bother us who anyone has shagged in the past, or who they might shag in the future.

Do you really believe most of the stuff you read on here or anywhere else for that matter?

Poetic license is displayed on hundreds of profile descriptions let alone verifications. Fit, attractive, great fuck ..... oh yeah? do me a favour "

What?!! You mean there AREN'T fit, attractive, supermodel gym bunny types that are great fucks on here?!!

That's it: I'm cancelling my membership immediately and off to fitattractivefuckers.com!

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"This is not to say that you still can't decide which verifications to show on your profile, but would you show a not very good one.like she couldn't suck cock for toffee or he couldn't get it up or was very premature,Or would that come under site rules of naming and shaming,??"

Why would someone go out of there way to actully do somebody a bad veri ??? easier not to do one at all ?

Personally even if i met and i felt it wasnt great i would still do the lady a veri in a toned down and respectfull way.

I think the point of verifications is not so much about somebody saying wow what a great shag you were ,,,but more about confirming yes they have met you. You are who you say you are on your profile and that you are indeed genuine.

over a year ago

"sometimes i cringe when i see how many people a person has slept with.. puts me right off."

i never get that kind of attitude on a swingers site?

Isnt swinging about being sexually open?

I know everyones after different but to me swinging is about trying new things and that usually includes with new people

Being single on here it stands to reason im going to have many sexual partners, if i wanted a regualr person to meet id get myself a boyfriend lol

Id sooner have one off meets to be honest as i just find it less complicated and i usually meet 1 or 2 different guys every week

But that does not mean i should be cringed at, nor does it make me amy more likely to have picked anything up than someone who meets the same person regular, which if we are going to be honest is why most people turn their noses up at people who meets lots of differnt people

Like i said i know we are all after different, i know some like to have regular meets but even those that do it still amazes me of their attitude to those who dont, i though these sites was about being sexually open

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"sometimes i cringe when i see how many people a person has slept with.. puts me right off.

i never get that kind of attitude on a swingers site?

Isnt swinging about being sexually open?

I know everyones after different but to me swinging is about trying new things and that usually includes with new people

Being single on here it stands to reason im going to have many sexual partners, if i wanted a regualr person to meet id get myself a boyfriend lol

Id sooner have one off meets to be honest as i just find it less complicated and i usually meet 1 or 2 different guys every week

But that does not mean i should be cringed at, nor does it make me amy more likely to have picked anything up than someone who meets the same person regular, which if we are going to be honest is why most people turn their noses up at people who meets lots of differnt people

Like i said i know we are all after different, i know some like to have regular meets but even those that do it still amazes me of their attitude to those who dont, i though these sites was about being sexually open"

i agree oh except about if you wanted regular partner you would get a bf ,,, for obvious

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I think it can be funny to send someone a honest, yet not very positive verification. They may not have to show it, but they can't delete it either.

Who sang that song "always something there to remind me"

over a year ago

"

i agree oh except about if you wanted regular partner you would get a bf ,,, for obvious "

each to their own i suppose but to me i cant see why being single id want to have sex with the same person every time i met, did that for years with the ex lol time to live and do different things

I really do see the attraction of meeting the same person all the time, after a few meets it startes getting samey, i like meeting new people, trying new things, plus i always think first time you have sex with someone is the best as people usually put their all into the first meet as they want to make a good impression, you can never re do a first meet and as soon as that sparks gone to me its time to find it again in someone new

over a year ago

i dont leave negative comments on someone ive met that i wont meet again, and those ive met that the meet didnt go well, i dont leave a verification at all

over a year ago

It really irritates me when people go on about how many verifications someone has, and that if they have too many it would put them off.

Or those who look at peoples verifications and then go into the others profiles and read what they are like and then look at their verifications

and so on and so forth

Get on with your own swinging for gods sake, dont worry about what anyone else is getting up to

over a year ago

"It really irritates me when people go on about how many verifications someone has, and that if they have too many it would put them off.

Or those who look at peoples verifications and then go into the others profiles and read what they are like and then look at their verifications

and so on and so forth

Get on with your own swinging for gods sake, dont worry about what anyone else is getting up to "

so people arent allowed opinions now?

over a year ago

"It really irritates me when

Get on with your own swinging for gods sake, dont worry about what anyone else is getting up to "

Surely thats the point of verifications - to show that the person displaying them is genuine - it makes sense to check the person leaving them is genuine too doesnt it??!

over a year ago

I`ve never once looked at any veri`s on anyones profile...

over a year ago

"

Surely thats the point of verifications - to show that the person displaying them is genuine - it makes sense to check the person leaving them is genuine too doesnt it??! "

If you really have to conduct your searching for couples akin to a police investigation then is it really worth it? Dont people message to find out more, or talk on msn etc? If you really read through someones verifications and then read through the verifiers verifications etc etc, just because you wanted to make sure they were "real", it would take years in order to satisfy yourself for one meet.

And yes everyone is entitled to their opinions, I dont remember saying in my post that they werent, I stated it irritated me when others judged the amount of meets someone has.

over a year ago

I don't leave negative verifications, the one meet I have had since I joined FAB, I didn't leave one.

And I have no negative comments on any of mine, but I hide the older ones and just show the last ten or so, so that people don't have too much to trawl through.

over a year ago

Nb, in the last post I meant the one Bad meet, its not the one and only lol

over a year ago

"

Surely thats the point of verifications - to show that the person displaying them is genuine - it makes sense to check the person leaving them is genuine too doesnt it??!

If you really have to conduct your searching for couples akin to a police investigation then is it really worth it? Dont people message to find out more, or talk on msn etc? If you really read through someones verifications and then read through the verifiers verifications etc etc, just because you wanted to make sure they were "real", it would take years in order to satisfy yourself for one meet.

And yes everyone is entitled to their opinions, I dont remember saying in my post that they werent, I stated it irritated me when others judged the amount of meets someone has. "

Gosh it really does irritate you doesnt it!!!

over a year ago

Don't show mine ever since I joined FAB out of principle. I consider them as personal and for my enjoyment alone.

Not showing them or my friends list does not appear to have done me any harm either!

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I think it can be funny to send someone a honest, yet not very positive verification. They may not have to show it, but they can't delete it either.

Who sang that song "always something there to remind me""

funny in what way ?

over a year ago

I don't know any of you, so your opinions on someone else I don't know means diddly squat. At 50 I've managed to get by using the brain the good Lord blessed me with, to make up my own mind as to whom I'm going to invite into my home and ultimately my bed. Therefore I don't care about verifications.

As for "judging" most of us do to a degree as we like different things: we all eat and drink but our taste all vary. We're all here for nsa sex with strangers: some will meet twice a year, others twice a day. The numbers are relative: but significant to some, just like some acts.

You'll never catch me dogging, I find the whole thing sleazy and nasty. I'm sure many doggers would find prodding things in a man's arse and pissing on him positively foul: horses for courses! So yes, I can see why some people could be put off by lots of verifications: who are we to say what puts others of or not?

over a year ago

"I think it can be funny to send someone a honest, yet not very positive verification. They may not have to show it, but they can't delete it either.

Who sang that song "always something there to remind me"

funny in what way ? "

They could just block you, then it would dissappear.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

Its called choice i think. Some like to some dont. You could do the same for showing face pictures and many other things. Thank god we all have the ability to choose. vive la différence

Post new Message to Thread