Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Would like two more meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

before the 16th of April as the rules of the Sheffield state unless you have multiple verifications then your names not down

And the only two verifications iv had have left the site, even though im still keeping intouch with them.

So any ladies wanna give a lad a helping hand? This isn't just a more imaginitive way to get more meets I swear that'd just be a bonus of the highest order lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

give me your number n i'll verify you by phone lol

over a year ago

"give me your number n i'll verify you by phone lol"

There worried about press involvment so probably not the verifications there after, altho id happily still give you my number... heavy panting voice at the ready lol.

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I thought verifications were used for people to verify that the other people are genuine look the same as they do in there pics and are indeed genuine swingers?

I mean no disrespect but as you probably know there are a lot of fake people knocking about...providing verifications helps people distinguish between the genuine and the not so genuine.

For all anybody knows you could be using fake pics not saying you are just suggesting maybe you could be.

If you are as you are in the pics ,,,well im sure getting meets and real and genuine verifications wont be a problem?

If everybody simply asked people who they had never actually met, well it would completley ruin the site for genuine swingers dont you think ?

over a year ago

I agree the verification system is for a reason, don't beg for them earn your verification like the rest of us get on cam and get on meets

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I agree the verification system is for a reason, don't beg for them earn your verification like the rest of us get on cam and get on meets "

Yes i believe only true veris are from after meeting. Webcam yeah becuase you can id the person on cam to the pics on his profile. Phone veri ,,,,well you could be talking to anyone other than the profile creator such as friends of theres etc.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"I thought verifications were used for people to verify that the other people are genuine look the same as they do in there pics and are indeed genuine swingers?

I mean no disrespect but as you probably know there are a lot of fake people knocking about...providing verifications helps people distinguish between the genuine and the not so genuine.

For all anybody knows you could be using fake pics not saying you are just suggesting maybe you could be.

If you are as you are in the pics ,,,well im sure getting meets and real and genuine verifications wont be a problem?

If everybody simply asked people who they had never actually met, well it would completley ruin the site for genuine swingers dont you think ? "

I think you will find the OP is asking for two meets in order to get more verifications.

Unless I misread the title of the thread.

over a year ago

Then why not attend a club or a social then where fellow fab members will be? Or put it up on the meets section.

Try messaging girls in your area u never know what may happen x

over a year ago

for the record i was being sarcastic,, hense the 'lol' at the end of the text. I know that Ryan is after meets.

If i was closer i certainly would (given half a chance)

over a year ago

Yeh two meets is what im after cos id really like to try this social but i also understand why they want them, the press are trying to infultrate these meets so they basically eing extra carefull.

I have had two meets of here and some in the pipeline but its about timing lol. One left me a great verification but left the site the other didnt do one for me and cos they got back with an ex not long after and left too. Keep intouch with both and ones a regular fb :D

Im into the social side as much as anything else which is why I love these forums.

Lol im not begging, I know women get lots of choice on here and I wont be to everyones liking. This is a cheeky thread as much of a request

Cheers for your replies guys x

over a year ago

"I agree the verification system is for a reason, don't beg for them earn your verification like the rest of us get on cam and get on meets "

shhhh dont discouraging begging - quite like it

over a year ago

"before the 16th of April as the rules of the Sheffield state unless you have multiple verifications then your names not down "

Sorry - is it just me - whats the Sheffield?

over a year ago

Try some socials in your area sweet

over a year ago

Oh and cheers for the compliment _ne shot:-

"If you are as you are in the pics ,,,well im sure getting meets and real and genuine verifications wont be a problem?"

over a year ago

"before the 16th of April as the rules of the Sheffield state unless you have multiple verifications then your names not down

Sorry - is it just me - whats the Sheffield? "

Oh bugger can see where the confusion comes from now, meant Sheffield Social. Sorry.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Try some socials in your area sweet "

I think hes trying to get to the Sheffield social but they want people with lots of veris only

Thats how I read it

over a year ago

"before the 16th of April as the rules of the Sheffield state unless you have multiple verifications then your names not down

Sorry - is it just me - whats the Sheffield?

Oh bugger can see where the confusion comes from now, meant Sheffield Social. Sorry."

Ah!! Thank you! LOL x

over a year ago

Search socials made Many frends there x

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I thought verifications were used for people to verify that the other people are genuine look the same as they do in there pics and are indeed genuine swingers?

If everybody simply asked people who they had never actually met, well it would completley ruin the site for genuine swingers dont you think ?

I think you will find the OP is asking for two meets in order to get more verifications.

Unless I misread the title of the thread."

My apologies.,,,,,Myabe i should go to specsavers, I can not see anywhere in the ops most where he is asking for meets so he can be verified. Simply seems he asking someone to verify him for the sake of it

over a year ago

Social meet me dear. We are off to one tonight. Loads of swingers get together but keep their clothes on for the eve... well, most of them do lol!! xx

over a year ago

~!~ Yeah think you'll have more luck by going to a club where other fab members go there a great lil club in derby if you want to know more PM us be happy to help out ~!~ btw we are going to the Sheffield social

* çreEps roUnd grÅve¥aRd *

over a year ago

"

My apologies.,,,,,Myabe i should go to specsavers, I can not see anywhere in the ops most where he is asking for meets so he can be verified. Simply seems he asking someone to verify him for the sake of it "

"Would like two more meets"

The clue is in the title.

over a year ago

Good luck OP and if you was bi I'd meet you

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Oh and cheers for the compliment _ne shot:-

"If you are as you are in the pics ,,,well im sure getting meets and real and genuine verifications wont be a problem?"

"

lol m8 ..yes im very gen and been swinging for over a year. I may come across as if i was having a go but i am sure your intellegent enough to understand the site rules on veris are there for a reason to keep the site a genuine one. jesus i sound like i want a job in admin

over a year ago

lol m8 ..yes im very gen and been swinging for over a year. I may come across as if i was having a go but i am sure your intellegent enough to understand the site rules on veris are there for a reason to keep the site a genuine one. jesus i sound like i want a job in admin "

No worries mate was my bad with how a wrote it all. I am verified, even though that one left I think im still down as verified through a meet? Not sure how to check that.

But for security reasons the social coming up in Sheffield want multiple verifications they can read. So was really a cheeky request for some meets.

Not really worked lol

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

i am straight and i just said uksheffield going of his pics is a looker ,,,,does that make me a closet bi hmmmmmm narrrrrr

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

A social

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

lol m8 ..yes im very gen and been swinging for over a year. I may come across as if i was having a go but i am sure your intellegent enough to understand the site rules on veris are there for a reason to keep the site a genuine one. jesus i sound like i want a job in admin

No worries mate was my bad with how a wrote it all. I am verified, even though that one left I think im still down as verified through a meet? Not sure how to check that.

But for security reasons the social coming up in Sheffield want multiple verifications they can read. So was really a cheeky request for some meets.

Not really worked lol "

if your still verified your pro should still have a green tick on it

over a year ago

"

Not really worked lol "

Don't you go taking the blame... some of us can read and actually understood you were asking for meets... and not begging for verifications nor asking for false ones.

over a year ago

Green tick - check

I may just have to set my own social up to get invited haha.

over a year ago

"

Not really worked lol

Don't you go taking the blame... some of us can read and actually understood you were asking for meets... and not begging for verifications nor asking for false ones."

Thanks

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Why are verifications needed for a social? As said, people keep their clothes on at a social.

And are the press really interested in a group of people meeting to have a chat and a drink..? Or is it just that some people have over-active imaginations or have misinterpreted something?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'd like two more meets.

But don't worry about a verification, just the sex is fine.

over a year ago

"Why are verifications needed for a social? As said, people keep their clothes on at a social.

And are the press really interested in a group of people meeting to have a chat and a drink..? Or is it just that some people have over-active imaginations or have misinterpreted something?"

Different socials make their own rules up.

over a year ago

"My apologies.,,,,,Myabe i should go to specsavers, I can not see anywhere in the ops most where he is asking for meets so he can be verified. Simply seems he asking someone to verify him for the sake of it "

I could be wrong here, but I thought the title of the thread kind of gave the game away just a tad

over a year ago

"Why are verifications needed for a social? As said, people keep their clothes on at a social.

And are the press really interested in a group of people meeting to have a chat and a drink..? Or is it just that some people have over-active imaginations or have misinterpreted something?"

the particular social the op wants to attend seems to be a social where play happens upstairs at the pub venue (which isnt what id call a social but hey ho) maybe thats why the extra security?

over a year ago

Well that's what we are all here for surely sex not how many verifications we can get?

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification

over a year ago

"Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification "

Thought I'd say it because some don't get we are here for sex and fun

over a year ago

And the only two verifications iv had have left the site, even though im still keeping intouch with them.

So any ladies wanna give a lad a helping hand? This isn't just a more imaginitive way to get more meets I swear that'd just be a bonus of the highest order lol "

I am smiling here because if the organisers see this thread then they might exclude you anyway lol. Can't fault your effort though.

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Try some socials in your area sweet

I think hes trying to get to the Sheffield social but they want people with lots of veris only

Thats how I read it"

Yes i believe the organisers are a bit paranoid over press infiltration and as such are only inviting people who have a few verifications. Maybe the press should be allowed to see that socials are not exactly roman orgies best way ,,,, not to give them a story.

i Hear that one journalist interviewed some fem member social organiser and later in his report reffered to her as a madame ????? just goes to show do not believe eveything you read in the papers.

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"My apologies.,,,,,Myabe i should go to specsavers, I can not see anywhere in the ops most where he is asking for meets so he can be verified. Simply seems he asking someone to verify him for the sake of it

I could be wrong here, but I thought the title of the thread kind of gave the game away just a tad "

Ok i just read the thread,,,,wheres the nearest opticians

over a year ago

I think the press want people who are verified and have more than a couple just incase it's an undercover reporter on here pretending to be a swinger x

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

So any ladies wanna give a lad a helping hand? This isn't just a more imaginitive way to get more meets I swear that'd just be a bonus of the highest order lol "

So why not go into chatrooms.....knock one out on cam n ask for a veri that way?

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

And are the press really interested in a group of people meeting to have a chat and a drink..? Or is it just that some people have over-active imaginations or have misinterpreted something?

the particular social the op wants to attend seems to be a social where play happens upstairs at the pub venue (which isnt what id call a social but hey ho) maybe thats why the extra security?"

Every social i have ever attended has always been simply a social event fun is usually conducted at private parties or clubs or meets i might be wrong its just from the way i have experinced the swinging scene

over a year ago

"So why not go into chatrooms.....knock one out on cam n ask for a veri that way? "

It's been implied they probably need to be 'meeting in person'.... not checked the actual social details though.

over a year ago

So any ladies wanna give a lad a helping hand? This isn't just a more imaginitive way to get more meets I swear that'd just be a bonus of the highest order lol So why not go into chatrooms.....knock one out on cam n ask for a veri that way? "

Lol hmmmm maybe an idea. Not really as good as 1on1 tho

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"Fair enough. Thanks for the clarification

Thought I'd say it because some don't get we are here for sex and fun "

Sorry, Janelle, I was replying to sexkittenhfx's post about this social having a play area upstairs, hence the need for verifications.

over a year ago

the particular social the op wants to attend seems to be a social where play happens upstairs at the pub venue (which isnt what id call a social but hey ho) maybe thats why the extra security?

Every social i have ever attended has always been simply a social event fun is usually conducted at private parties or clubs or meets i might be wrong its just from the way i have experinced the swinging scene "

It depends where they are being held and if the public have access.

over a year ago

"

Every social i have ever attended has always been simply a social event fun is usually conducted at private parties or clubs or meets i might be wrong its just from the way i have experinced the swinging scene "

this is my experience of socials also but as i said, this particular social has a play area.

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

Every social i have ever attended has always been simply a social event fun is usually conducted at private parties or clubs or meets i might be wrong its just from the way i have experinced the swinging scene

this is my experience of socials also but as i said, this particular social has a play area."

sounds like partners

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'd like two more meets.

But don't worry about a verification, just the sex is fine."

Oooooh that sounds like much more fun...

*wiggles eyebrows*

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

So any ladies wanna give a lad a helping hand? This isn't just a more imaginitive way to get more meets I swear that'd just be a bonus of the highest order lol So why not go into chatrooms.....knock one out on cam n ask for a veri that way?

Lol hmmmm maybe an idea. Not really as good as 1on1 tho "

well ask lots to watch ya then lol

over a year ago

So any ladies wanna give a lad a helping hand? This isn't just a more imaginitive way to get more meets I swear that'd just be a bonus of the highest order lol So why not go into chatrooms.....knock one out on cam n ask for a veri that way?

Lol hmmmm maybe an idea. Not really as good as 1on1 tho well ask lots to watch ya then lol"

Haha dont think im impressive enough to get that interest

Post new Message to Thread