Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

weird message

Jump to newest

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

Just had a weird message from a couple near me. Basically it said because I had irritated so many people in the forums, they would not meet me, Have i irritated any one in here? Serious answers please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wish I got messages like that...I'd be SO pleased.

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I wish I got messages like that...I'd be SO pleased."
pmsl

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

I think natural yoghurt is good for clearing up many sorts of irritation.

over a year ago

Well you seem to have irritated them

over a year ago

So people do reply to single guys then?

over a year ago

Maybe it's a jailed MP's wife.

over a year ago

I never knew there was a complaints dept!

over a year ago

Dear Weird of Wakefield.......

Someone is irritating. Please send anti histamines........ ta xxxxx

over a year ago

I am on forums alot i must have missed you ... upseting people .. now what have i missed , lol

over a year ago

Some weirdos about where you live lol oh shit I live there too so I'll wait for my message then

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I never knew there was a complaints dept! "
Complaint came straight to me granny, its pissed me off. I have never even seen them post either topic or reply in forum so what's there problem

over a year ago

i reply to single men and i meet them

u have never irrated me hun x

over a year ago

"I never knew there was a complaints dept! Complaint came straight to me granny, its pissed me off. I have never even seen them post either topic or reply in forum so what's there problem "

Ahhhhh beware the lurkers, beware the lurkers

over a year ago

"I never knew there was a complaints dept! Complaint came straight to me granny, its pissed me off. I have never even seen them post either topic or reply in forum so what's there problem "

Why does that piss you off?

over a year ago

"Just had a weird message from a couple near me. Basically it said because I had irritated so many people in the forums, they would not meet me, Have i irritated any one in here? Serious answers please"
Thats nothing fella. I got a message like that from a friend on here AFTER we'd met 3 TIMES and she left me a verification saying how good a time we had. Go figure??

over a year ago

God's sake.......It's THEIR problem. Now be a big boy and realise that you prob haven't done anything but you ARE allowing them to get to your psyche....

Delete and ignore .

Now shush it's silly .....

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"I never knew there was a complaints dept! Complaint came straight to me granny, its pissed me off. I have never even seen them post either topic or reply in forum so what's there problem

Why does that piss you off?"

pissed me off as i am unaware that i have irritated anyone. I even looked through threads i had posted to, to see if i could see what they meant

Forum Mod

over a year ago

well based on what the Op has said its a wonder I actually meet anyone

I would'nt let it worry you in the slightest though,would you want to meet them based on what they have said anyway?

over a year ago

No matter what you post it will irritate some people...why care?

Publish and be damned I say.

over a year ago

Hello HoneyPlops xxxx feels like LTNS

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

" well based on what the Op has said its a wonder I actually meet anyone

I would'nt let it worry you in the slightest though,would you want to meet them based on what they have said anyway? No i wouldn't its like granny said they are messing with my head

"

over a year ago

Well then, calling Tomatoes the devils food was very irritating... maybe you should take stock of this and learn from your mistakes. There are some serious tomato fans in Wakefield lol!!

Just kidding btw.. used the little green arrow to gather my evidence

over a year ago

If thay feel thay have up-set you ...... some get off on that ..... thats how thay get there fun. Makes them feel powerfull but really it makes them look silly x As you think what sort of person say stuff like that .. with out knowing you.

over a year ago

Why does irritating people bother you? Do you want to be liked by everyone? There's bound to be some people we don't or wouldn't get on with. Just see it as their loss, stay out of each others faces, and move on

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Hello HoneyPlops xxxx feels like LTNS"

Hello Gran xxxx

Long Term Nose Snot?

over a year ago

"If thay feel thay have up-set you ...... some get off on that ..... thats how thay get there fun. Makes them feel powerfull but really it makes them look silly x As you think what sort of person say stuff like that .. with out knowing you."

Isn't that the point?...how can you become upset by what people say that you don't know?

over a year ago

"If thay feel thay have up-set you ...... some get off on that ..... thats how thay get there fun. Makes them feel powerfull but really it makes them look silly x As you think what sort of person say stuff like that .. with out knowing you.

Isn't that the point?...how can you become upset by what people say that you don't know?"

people make up stuff ..... some just love doing that .... i have in passed had woman nasty saying stuff not even chated to me , lol

over a year ago

Haven't we all had messages we would consider weird?...I have had abuse sent...it didn't worry me in the slightest. If it makes people happy to send me abuse I'm happy to oblige them.

over a year ago

"Hello HoneyPlops xxxx feels like LTNS

Hello Gran xxxx

Long Term Nose Snot?

"

Silly woman .....Legs Trimmed Not Shaved!

over a year ago

"Haven't we all had messages we would consider weird?...I have had abuse sent...it didn't worry me in the slightest. If it makes people happy to send me abuse I'm happy to oblige them."
lololol god you have a thick skin , xx and at times that help. When you get crap of some .

over a year ago

"Well then, calling Tomatoes the devils food was very irritating... maybe you should take stock of this and learn from your mistakes. There are some serious tomato fans in Wakefield lol!!

Just kidding btw.. used the little green arrow to gather my evidence "

Quailty tomatos I'll have you know

over a year ago

Lol I irritate everyone judgin by that it's a wonder I gets any meets at all pmsl xx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Upset me by saying Tomatoes are the devils food

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Lol I irritate everyone judgin by that it's a wonder I gets any meets at all pmsl xx "

Sorry who are you?

over a year ago

"Just had a weird message from a couple near me. Basically it said because I had irritated so many people in the forums, they would not meet me, Have i irritated any one in here? Serious answers please"

You have been pretty repetitive looking back.

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Upset me by saying Tomatoes are the devils food "

I appolagise for that comment and now know it was infantile and am now sat on the naughty step

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Upset me by saying Tomatoes are the devils food

I appolagise for that comment and now know it was infantile and am now sat on the naughty step "

Eating tomatoes?

over a year ago

"Well then, calling Tomatoes the devils food was very irritating... maybe you should take stock of this and learn from your mistakes. There are some serious tomato fans in Wakefield lol!!

Just kidding btw.. used the little green arrow to gather my evidence Quailty tomatos I'll have you know "

Show us your quality plum ones then

over a year ago

I appolagise for that comment and now know it was infantile and am now sat on the naughty step "

It's okay... message them back and tell them we have punished you... they'll be all over you in no time lol!!! xx

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

I appolagise for that comment and now know it was infantile and am now sat on the naughty step

Eating tomatoes? "

No i really cant stand em Maybe i should be put in the stocks and pelted with them

over a year ago

Just kidding btw.. used the little green arrow to gather my evidence Quailty tomatos I'll have you know

Show us your quality plum ones then "

and they are quailty

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

Thanks for all the replies, feel better now

over a year ago

"Thanks for all the replies, feel better now"

Good x

over a year ago

Fuck em hun

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

i dont really see how you have. Theres a lot of people to easy to judge on here and pass comments on peeps they have never actually met. You can get jumped on for simply posting an inoculas thread ,,but not putting down the right emoticon? As you might know or may find to be swinging can become very fickle indeeed. Best to approach it with a thick skin.

PS. good thread on mp expense fraud

over a year ago

"Just had a weird message from a couple near me. Basically it said because I had irritated so many people in the forums, they would not meet me, Have i irritated any one in here? Serious answers please

i dont really see how you have. Theres a lot of people to easy to judge on here and pass comments on peeps they have never actually met. You can get jumped on for simply posting an inoculas thread ,,but not putting down the right emoticon? As you might know or may find to be swinging can become very fickle indeeed. Best to approach it with a thick skin.

PS. good thread on mp expense fraud "

Yep, agrees with all the above. Shame some folk are out to harm others with uncalled for nastiness.

Shrug shit off and carry on being yourself, that's what I say and do...

It's better to be hated for what you are than to be liked for what you are not... think about it

over a year ago

"Haven't we all had messages we would consider weird?...I have had abuse sent...it didn't worry me in the slightest. If it makes people happy to send me abuse I'm happy to oblige them."

I'd like to abuse you...would that worry you?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I am obviously not trying hard enough.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yer slappy melon has irritated my mrs lol.

over a year ago

"I wish I got messages like that...I'd be SO pleased."

Give it time

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Just had a weird message from a couple near me. Basically it said because I had irritated so many people in the forums, they would not meet me, Have i irritated any one in here? Serious answers please

Yer slappy melon has irritated my mrs lol."

Lol Noticed no pic of your slappy melon Harry

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

Yer slappy melon has irritated my mrs lol."

Lol Noticed no pic of your slappy melon Harry

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont....

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... "
Cos they said they would not meet me as i had irritatated so many people on here... Shrugs shoulders despondantly

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... Cos they said they would not meet me as i had irritatated so many people on here... Shrugs shoulders despondantly"

Did you write to them first?

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... Cos they said they would not meet me as i had irritatated so many people on here... Shrugs shoulders despondently"
and? lots irritate lots dont.....i wouldnt give two monkeys cu*ts , so why so despondent?

over a year ago

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... Cos they said they would not meet me as i had irritatated so many people on here... Shrugs shoulders despondantly"

Its got to be better than being called an ugly twat or something similar

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... Cos they said they would not meet me as i had irritatated so many people on here... Shrugs shoulders despondantly

Did you write to them first?"

No thats what makes it weirder

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... "

lol femme yep such is life,, from this thread i now see a new thread frome someone who may read the posts such as is there a clique within certain swinging circles from newcomers who get miffed at not getting a hello back in the chatrooms.

over a year ago

any excuse hey lol

over a year ago

well ive heard of some excuses not to meet, but well done mate, i think you're weird couple deserve first prize!!

Dont worry, it was obviously a well worn, boring excuse for them to just say 'we dont want to meet u'.

xxx

ps i dont think u have irritated me on here? keep trying

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont....

lol femme yep such is life,, from this thread i now see a new thread frome someone who may read the posts such as is there a clique within certain swinging circles from newcomers who get miffed at not getting a hello back in the chatrooms. "

Dont start with the c word again lol

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Why is that a weird message? Some people will like you some wont.... Cos they said they would not meet me as i had irritatated so many people on here... Shrugs shoulders despondantly

Did you write to them first?

No thats what makes it weirder"

Look at this way ,,,maybe they did you a favour now knowing what they think of you would you still want to meet them ? ,,make like a duck and let the water just flow of yr back.

over a year ago

No...you haven't irritated me!

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

No...you haven't irritated me! "

Thankyou, think they were just trying to mess with my head

over a year ago

Can't remember the OP's posts being irritating.

By *icksfocus OP   Man
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Can't remember the OP's posts being irritating. "

Thank you pearl mwaaah

By *ne ShotMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Thankyou, think they were just trying to mess with my head"

mind fucks on here,,,,, surely not you have got to be having a giraffe,,,i take it you are new to the site then lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Thankyou, think they were just trying to mess with my head

mind fucks on here,,,,, surely not you have got to be having a giraffe,,,i take it you are new to the site then lol"

having a giraffe? oh dear

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Just had a weird message from a couple near me. Basically it said because I had irritated so many people in the forums, they would not meet me, Have i irritated any one in here? Serious answers please Thats nothing fella. I got a message like that from a friend on here AFTER we'd met 3 TIMES and she left me a verification saying how good a time we had. Go figure?? "

go figure eh...

Post new Message to Thread