Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Not to be missed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find this quite amusing on a verification. I see it on loads of peoples and we've got it on ours too.

What amuses you on a verification. We tend to put all ours up and then delete some older ones off (just to make out that we're not the shameless tarts that we really are) and we have had some which have complimented me on oral skills (talking not bj's, im crap at them) and Chris' tongue and finger combination. Im never sure about the descriptive ones, I always blush when I read them, but what the hell I put them up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"Treat this lady with respect"

Oh, ok... until you had said that, I was planning on calling her a slag, saying that she was pig ugly and commenting on her lack of any sense whatsoever of fashion. Now, however, I won't do any of that and will treat her with respect.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not to be missed"......

Fookin 'ell she was so big, if you just fell through the bedroom door, you still wouldn't miss

over a year ago

""Treat this lady with respect"

Oh, ok... until you had said that, I was planning on calling her a slag, saying that she was pig ugly and commenting on her lack of any sense whatsoever of fashion. Now, however, I won't do any of that and will treat her with respect. "

*Giggles* Yes, that amuses me too!

over a year ago

But would someone really have the gall to leave a bad verification or just not leave on at all?

over a year ago

I'd probably not leave one rather than leave a bad one

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

OMG, i think i better check we have no "not to be missed " verifications lol

I put them all up simply because i think if someone has the manners to write,then it would be rude not too,its kind of like sending a thanks but no thanks reply to mail

over a year ago

"But would someone really have the gall to leave a bad verification or just not leave on at all?"

Pointless leaving a bad one as the person has the option of showing it. Don't think many would post an unflattering verification.

over a year ago

"I find this quite amusing on a verification. I see it on loads of peoples and we've got it on ours too.

What amuses you on a verification. We tend to put all ours up and then delete some older ones off (just to make out that we're not the shameless tarts that we really are) and we have had some which have complimented me on oral skills (talking not bj's, im crap at them) and Chris' tongue and finger combination. Im never sure about the descriptive ones, I always blush when I read them, but what the hell I put them up "

I thought everyone was a shameless tart on here haha Ive got lots of verifications but I have collected those over a about 5 years so if you look at it that way dosent make you out to be a shameless hussy really

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes but I had quite a few verifications over a short time period - that does make me a shameless hussy

over a year ago

It doesn't matter to me if someone as 0 ot a 100 I'm meeting the person not the verifications and can make my own mind up

By *hi-John69Man
over a year ago

chichester

I'd like one please

over a year ago

Oh, ok... until you had said that, I was planning on calling her a slag, saying that she was pig ugly and commenting on her lack of any sense whatsoever of fashion. Now, however, I won't do any of that and will treat her with respect. "

i wonder how u would treat me

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Oh, ok... until you had said that, I was planning on calling her a slag, saying that she was pig ugly and commenting on her lack of any sense whatsoever of fashion. Now, however, I won't do any of that and will treat her with respect.

i wonder how u would treat me "

Uh-oh. You've hidden your verifications so I don't know how to treat you.

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

A tongue in cheek verification for me reads 'Sucks lick a dyson and rides like a champion rodeo horseman'.

I nearly choked on my drink with laughter. So funny.

over a year ago

Jack's built like a donkey.... but he's got 10" ears not a 10" cock

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"well what can i say..."

over a year ago

""well what can i say..." "

anything you want coz I'm bound to hear you

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"But would someone really have the gall to leave a bad verification or just not leave on at all?"

The thing is, if you leave a bad verification, they have the option of not showing it, but still have the tick to say they are verified.

So to anyone looking, they have the verification tick, and "chooses not to show their verifications". But that verification says "time wasting, clingy, wouldn't touch it with yours".

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

""well what can i say..."

anything you want coz I'm bound to hear you "

git

Post new Message to Thread