Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Anyone had a circumcision as an adult?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have diabetes and foreskin has been splitting after sex and Dr has recommended a circumcision. Anybody had this done as an adult and how painful is it after? Does it affect sensation?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have diabetes and foreskin has been splitting after sex and Dr has recommended a circumcision. Anybody had this done as an adult and how painful is it after? Does it affect sensation?"

My brother had it done and he said it made him hyper sensitive and he cum quicker

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had the cut when I was 20 (medical reasons).. Back in work a couple of days later - it was sore for a few days and EXTREMELY sensitive for a couple of weeks - but that eases off. Glad I had it done to be honest :D

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I sent my strap-on back to 'Dr' Johnson for a retrofit; completely painless

By *ike4362ukMan
over a year ago

Cheshunt

Had it done when I was 26, also for medical reasons. It was sore for about a week after, but it does get back to full working order pretty quickly. I haven't noticed any real change in sensitivity except at the time!

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Does this include catching your winkie in your flies?

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

"I had the cut when I was 20 (medical reasons).. Back in work a couple of days later - it was sore for a few days and EXTREMELY sensitive for a couple of weeks - but that eases off. Glad I had it done to be honest :D"

A friend of mine had it done for medical reasons as well and of course we asked him. He pretty much said the above.

By *hooter McGavinMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I had mine done at 31 after a medical procedures didn't take, I'm not Bragging but I have a rather large bellend and they said my tight fore skin problem would be fixed by a dorsal split, that didn't work so I had it removed, took just over 2 weeks to heal but that's because I tore my stitches 3 days in and had to have them redone, when I did have sex again it was quick and was very sensitive but I think for me one of the biggest shocks was peeing, with no foreskin it can go all directions and you need to extra shake to stop dripping

But I will honestly say having it removed was one of the best decisions I have made,

By *iking67Man
over a year ago

BP Auckland

arise thread of old.

looking like I need to be done at the age of 50. same as some others medical reasons due to diabetes and large gland.

I am bricking it.

how long after are you able to.have sex?

and is the pain bad?

Post new Message to Thread