Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

France naturiest site

Jump to newest

By *ockandpussy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dolores Alicante region

Hi,Is there anyone on site that has been or goes to Euronat Naturiest camping site in France.

Were going in August this year.

seen there website just looking to chat & find out more info, or if anyone else going ?

Drop us an email.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

theres a good naturist site where i live in silverdale, nr lancaster..but its caravans only, well hidden in a wood...but i know a little place where i can perch my flask and my bins and perv...hehe

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi,Is there anyone on site that has been or goes to Euronat Naturiest camping site in France.

Were going in August this year.

seen there website just looking to chat & find out more info, or if anyone else going ?

Drop us an email. "

At Montalivet? It's a good family frriendly naturist site but it's a bit quiet on the swinging front - nothing like Cap d'Agde for example.

The 'turn up and pitch' camp site is a bit chaotic and the heads there are pretty basic.

The beach is lovely and the dunes have plenty of hideyholes though, as I say, they're not heavily used.

Another thing which might have been an issue is that they expected campers to be members of the naturist governing body in their home country. I managed to convince them that Scotland doesn't have such a thing and they accepted that.

Finally, I think, the storms which come in off the Bay of Biscay can be ferocious so make sure your tent is up to it and don't, as we did, leave the roof down on the car

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

hi brilliant been two times now

there a nice spa there to get pampered a lady friend went with me the year before and loved it

nice pools long walk to beach but nice walk throught the pine forest the site is huge you can hire bikes there there too are you driving there ? take two small bikes if you are soulac is nice for a visit too good night life there too bars etc

outside the site montalivet is ok to go to you walk naked along the beach but clothes as you near the town

for fun the dunes further don the beach are very private a few swingers go there but very discrete

oh you can visit montalivet naturist site as as well because you are staying there enjoy paul

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Surely the risk of meeting a French person is too great to even contemplate such a place!

Post new Message to Thread