Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Breaking the habits of a lifetime...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had a tiring mare of a day at work - I always cook for myself when I get home but ordered takeaway. I rarely drink in the house but just poured a glass of red... I don't usually shag women. Best I ring my friend and tell her it's not a good evening to call round after all....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Had a tiring mare of a day at work - I always cook for myself when I get home but ordered takeaway. I rarely drink in the house but just poured a glass of red... I don't usually shag women. Best I ring my friend and tell her it's not a good evening to call round after all...."

we all have days like that... i have 20 "emergency" cans of guinness in the fridge just in case...

and nothing wrong with a chinwag with friends and you are not going to want to corrupt ya bestest mate now are you...

hope the takeaway was good....

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

[Removed by poster at 08/02/11 20:02:31]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing wrong with breaking a habit of a lifetime, and I do it very occassionally myself!

over a year ago

It's always good to have some emergency cans mine is and I know it's wrong but when I'm well stressed I will have a joint

over a year ago

"It's always good to have some emergency cans mine is and I know it's wrong but when I'm well stressed I will have a joint "

Of pork?

over a year ago

"Had a tiring mare of a day at work - I always cook for myself when I get home but ordered takeaway. I rarely drink in the house but just poured a glass of red... I don't usually shag women. Best I ring my friend and tell her it's not a good evening to call round after all....

we all have days like that... i have 20 "emergency" cans of guinness in the fridge just in case...

and nothing wrong with a chinwag with friends and you are not going to want to corrupt ya bestest mate now are you...

hope the takeaway was good...."

delish sweetie xxx thanks xx shes not my best mate

over a year ago

"Had a tiring mare of a day at work - I always cook for myself when I get home but ordered takeaway. I rarely drink in the house but just poured a glass of red... I don't usually shag women. Best I ring my friend and tell her it's not a good evening to call round after all...."

Well , things tend to happen in threes so i'm thinking your friends gonna get it , litterally !

over a year ago

"It's always good to have some emergency cans mine is and I know it's wrong but when I'm well stressed I will have a joint

Of pork?"

No I'm jewish lol

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Had a tiring mare of a day at work - I always cook for myself when I get home but ordered takeaway. I rarely drink in the house but just poured a glass of red... I don't usually shag women. Best I ring my friend and tell her it's not a good evening to call round after all....

hope the takeaway was good....

delish sweetie xxx thanks xx shes not my best mate "

in which case i'll be round camera equipped and wine in hand in 20 minutes... lol

p.s keep it on the boil till cougar town and big fat gypsy wedding have finished....

over a year ago

hahahahha laughing at the irony of your camera quip. I wont be tweaking my or her nipples any time soon lololololol.

Post new Message to Thread