Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The cats

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Are sending me demented tonight

They opened the bag of treats by themselves then theyve eaten my continental meat platter, that was my fault sixtee no teeth my arse. Then the two that look the same keep coming up and i dont know which is which. Demented oh and sunshine has eaten some of my rose heads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

very sadly had to have one of our rescue cats put to sleep this week - utterly horrible experience as she was so loving and such a character. Let your moggies do their worst! Cherish every moment with those very special creatures x

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"very sadly had to have one of our rescue cats put to sleep this week - utterly horrible experience as she was so loving and such a character. Let your moggies do their worst! Cherish every moment with those very special creatures x"
aww im sorry to here that i lost one november their all rescue but one. Im laughing at the sixteen year old no teeth she cant half eat

over a year ago

Our cats don't actually eat food, they just kind of absorb it. I swear, they can hear food before I even open a tin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr5DjJ8u7bQ

A cat's dedication to food!

over a year ago

Not a car but my dog literally takes one bite and it's all gone from his bowl and he's just a little pug lol

over a year ago

My cats have their mad moments but normally chilled. Breaking into a bag of food for them is too much effort

Love them though. X

over a year ago

Iv got five that are free to a good home tonight. All they have done is fight or run up and down the stAirs all night.

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

we have a sixteen week old kitten who is driving our seven year old tom mental constantly chasing and fighting him thank god for the lazer pen to distract him lol

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

sadly we had to put our cat down last week after a biopsy showed he had a very aggressive tumor in his cheek bone.

the house seems empty without him

Post new Message to Thread