Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fems who play on cam

Jump to newest

By *andy muncher OP   Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

now what about fems who play on cam turn on or turn off i wonder if the same answers as guys wanking

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"now what about fems who play on cam turn on or turn off i wonder if the same answers as guys wanking "

Theres a hot girl who pole dances on cam in the directing room regularly I find that quite entertaining and impressive. My _iewpoint on women lying there looking disinterested and doing the odd nipple twiddling... pointless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"now what about fems who play on cam turn on or turn off i wonder if the same answers as guys wanking

Theres a hot girl who pole dances on cam in the directing room regularly I find that quite entertaining and impressive. My _iewpoint on women lying there looking disinterested and doing the odd nipple twiddling... pointless."

ha ha pointless!!! nipple twiddling - like it!!!!

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

i use to play on cam lots (and did a lot more than nipple twidling)

but it got to be an expected thing rather than a nice occasional thing with guys expecting me to be a perorming monkey 'stand up' 'show us your ass' ' do this' 'do that' while all they do is sit there and pull on their cock!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i use to play on cam lots (and did a lot more than nipple twidling)

but it got to be an expected thing rather than a nice occasional thing with guys expecting me to be a perorming monkey 'stand up' 'show us your ass' ' do this' 'do that' while all they do is sit there and pull on their cock!!!!"

men. tch

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

each to their own.... live and let live.

nipple tweaking, cock waving.. it's their cam.. no likie, switch their cam off and move on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own!

I play on cam when I am in the right place, in the right mood, and with the right person!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/11 20:34:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Each to their own!

I play on cam when I am in the right place, in the right mood, and with the right person! "

Do we have to have this type of post to every thread? I think we all know about choices - but those choices have to be arrived at, at some point and the point of this forum is to debate subjects! Not one of these posts is mindless towards the people who choose to do what they want to do on cam are they? Mine started with a compliment and what I do like about cams and ended about the aspect of cams I dont like so obviously I do turn off - but I cant unsee what I have seen. Nor will I 'shut up' about it if its raised on a thread Im just contributing to the OP's thread - Im sure they wouldnt have asked the Q if they didnt want to have responses. Isnt that the aim???just opening a debate. Dont you have any opinions instead of a lecture about the on off switch? Lets face it if we all 'switched off' to the forums there would be no forum Im not gonna reply to anything you post having a go back because I think youre looking to belittle not contribute. So dont come back looking for a fight because you dont like the fact I have answered your unnecessary criticism, its boring for others. You commented I replied abouthow I felt about your comment. I have no more to say. Come back with an opinion about the OP's post. Or switch off if you dont like this type of thread huh?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry I tagged your post on Pearl - my error. My comment was to poster named View.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I have no more to say.

"

good for you.

My opinion is too many people spend too much time commenting on others profiles, preferences and what they do on cam.

Many times it is best just to move on without the need to open up threads with comments followed rolling eyes as if they are superior. Again, that is my opinion and not necessarily the opinions of others.

Of course, when they open up threads, I will choose to comment when I feel like it, in any way I choose, of course always underpinned with the forum rules. In hopefully, a non aggressive inflammatory tone.

Many times I won't comment.

As is your right to do so as well. Enjoy the forums and have fun on it.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

Reply privately

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

View - always the voice of reason.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"View - always the voice of reason.

"

you are too kind.

Reply privately

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I know!

Careful you don't get splinters in your arse sitting on that fence.

(and no, I won't pick them out with my teeth)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I know!

(and no, I won't pick them out with my teeth)"

I have learned diplomacy...

Reply privately

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You could get a diploma in it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I know!

(and no, I won't pick them out with my teeth)

I have learned diplomacy...

"

Wisdom comes with age. However, it appears to have by-passed Sensual completely!

... runs and hides!

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont do 1 to 1 am but i will go in the chat room on cam

If people dont like it they dont have to watch

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/02/11 22:36:19]

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can have an opinion without it making others defend their choice to be, on this occasion, a cam performer.

Nor can you tell others how to respond to mails or what to write in their profiles. But you can comment on how some aspects of their way of behaving on this site make you feel or how they affect you in the form of experiences and anecdotes. If you make personal attacks on their profiles etc then thats plain rude.

If what others do on cam is a turn on or a turn off, as the OP asked then its fair opportunity to express what it brings to you personally. In my case... love some aspects but don't like others. Thats my opinion.

Had I then said "keep it up pole dancer girl" but told the nipple tweakers to "give it a rest" then that would be imposing my opinion on them based on how their behaviour makes me feel and that would therefore be telling them what to do. That is no different from popping onto a thread and saying live and let live. Both are controlling comments.

I see dozens of threads that do not interest me or are full of things that rile me - I just bypass them. I do not feel the need to act like some moral guardian by onlly contributing to that thread by telling others not to have opinions with a 'live and let live speech'.

As I said if you can't contribute to a threads content impartially without dissing those who do what isn't your cup of tea, then why make your presence felt at all?

Most of us have our own switch on switch off instinct to what floats our boat and dont need to tell others when to apply theirs especially when no cam performer was being criticised or controlled.

Reply privately

over a year ago

and a p.s. Yes, I do go on cam in the directing room. I show my face and am fully clothed. It pisses some off because I won't 'get my tits out' or whatever. I don't feel the need to tell them to stop directing me though as that would be wrong. I handle their requests in my own way without malice or chastisement, just in a jokey way that means no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

For someone who has no more to say - you said alot

Sorry couldn't resist *runs back to Ireland forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't really bother with the chat rooms, not the same as seeing someone in the flesh so to speak.

However when I have had a peep, it looked boring so left again.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"For someone who has no more to say - you said alot

Sorry couldn't resist *runs back to Ireland forum "

hahaha also for someone who advocates peoples right to choose she sure likes telling people how to respond to forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

I said I had no more to say to View my latest post was open to all as I had more to add in general.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I said I had no more to say to View my latest post was open to all as I had more to add in general."

and could you tell her where she told others to respond? Typical shit stirrer.

Reply privately

over a year ago

evesham

"I said I had no more to say to View my latest post was open to all as I had more to add in general.

and could you tell her where she told others to respond? Typical shit stirrer. "

by telling someone not to post what ever they are wanting to post you are in turn telling them how to post

(that confused me a little bit lol)

someone nicked your vibrator or something??

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

For goodness sake!

I don't know what the heck is going on with this thread but what I will say is this......if you have a problem with another member on here then take up the personal issues with them via pm or just ignore their posts,don't bring it on to the forums please

Reply privately