Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fake versus floppy part 2

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ah I just thought I would just do this one. Well you know mine are fake and floppy. But thought I would share this one with you. Just came back from Turkey last night. And while there discovered my implants are great in the sea. Rise up to the surface fighting to get away. Found they make great waterwings. Friends on holiday said they would want to sit next to me if a ship went down, I could save everyone.

So anyone going on holiday who cannot swim I suggest getting your tits done. They look better than having a rubber ring when in the sea

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ah I just thought I would just do this one. Well you know mine are fake and floppy. But thought I would share this one with you. Just came back from Turkey last night. And while there discovered my implants are great in the sea. Rise up to the surface fighting to get away. Found they make great waterwings. Friends on holiday said they would want to sit next to me if a ship went down, I could save everyone.

So anyone going on holiday who cannot swim I suggest getting your tits done. They look better than having a rubber ring when in the sea"

real are the best fake ok if your out at sea and need to float as you do gash lololo

over a year ago

hey you, i was the only one queueing up for watersports with me knickers in my hands.....how totally confusing is that as I didnt want to go jetski-ing

and if you were sitting next to me on the boat when it went down, bet you would be hanging on for grim death

over a year ago

"hey you, i was the only one queueing up for watersports with me knickers in my hands.....how totally confusing is that as I didnt want to go jetski-ing

and if you were sitting next to me on the boat when it went down, bet you would be hanging on for grim death"

iam only telling that they float as you did me dont get shirty with me gash or ill have to spank u again

over a year ago

bending over waiting for punishment

over a year ago

"bending over waiting for punishment"
come ongash dont just talk do it

over a year ago

"Friends on holiday said they would want to sit next to me if a ship went down, I could save everyone.

"

I'd sink the damn ship just for the opportunity

I tried to find a subtle way to slip a 'going down with all hands' gag in there but couldn't think of one.

over a year ago

"Friends on holiday said they would want to sit next to me if a ship went down, I could save everyone.

I'd sink the damn ship just for the opportunity

I tried to find a subtle way to slip a 'going down with all hands' gag in there but couldn't think of one. "

mmmmmmh sos women and women first...she shouts

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ah I just thought I would just do this one. Well you know mine are fake and floppy. But thought I would share this one with you. Just came back from Turkey last night. And while there discovered my implants are great in the sea. Rise up to the surface fighting to get away. Found they make great waterwings. Friends on holiday said they would want to sit next to me if a ship went down, I could save everyone.

So anyone going on holiday who cannot swim I suggest getting your tits done. They look better than having a rubber ring when in the sea"

il never drown with my babies, boyancy is so god damn cool

Post new Message to Thread