Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

IOM TT

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got my ferry tickets sorted for the TT, but foolishly have yet to sort out digs... Don't care if it's camping, room to let.. Location is key. Decent track view and close enough to nightlife to wobble back late on.

Any suggestions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyKellyCDTV/TS
over a year ago

Coventry

From what little I know of it, you'd better sort that bit ASAP or be stuck in a field miles away

over a year ago

Thanks, I'm finding everywhere I look at says great location.. Never been the Isle of Man before so I have no idea where to look.. I can't find much around Douglas that's not a fortune

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Buy a tent, find a spot you like..knock on the landowners door and offer a small sum to camp on his bit?

Other than that I dunno as I've never been...not into riding bikes but would like to go just once to marvel at the balls some of the riders have and scope the machines they're on

over a year ago

Not a bad idea if worst comes to worse, although I'd much rather stay somewhere with facilities.... Can't be doin with wet wipe washin.

By *annGentMan
over a year ago

With a cracking view

iom tt website would be a start, as there's restricted spectator areas on the course

over a year ago

Yeh I've checked it out but on the accommodation section they all claim to be really close to bla bla like all travel websites. Would you happen to know where's best nightlife as I'm presuming by your name that it's your neck of the woods?

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've never been to the Isle of Man

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm wondering if there's some kind of bikers forum or website or some such thing that may be able to give more help?

Might be worth a look?

over a year ago

Manngent has been a legend and DM'd me some places to look. Thanks though peeps, any suggestions welcome, even other attendees could meet for a pint.. It's all good

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Have a look in Ramsey, most places have the track at the end of the road. But of a bonus, the mad Sunday Sprint is held there.

If you don't mind me asking how much where the tickets.

over a year ago

£175 for two, but I had to register last summer and only got confirmation at Xmas. Thanks

By *anxfrankMan
over a year ago

isle of man

Try home stay people open up their houses and let people stay with them for small price

Post new Message to Thread