Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

profiles

Jump to newest

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

Im amazed how few poeple actually read profiles......so what s the point in having one?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"Im amazed how few poeple actually read profiles......so what s the point in having one? "

Try getting a meet without one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I just use a pin and a blindfold...

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

"Im amazed how few poeple actually read profiles......so what s the point in having one?

Try getting a meet without one "

LOL...WELL i cant with one lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I just use a pin and a blindfold... "
sausages

over a year ago

"Im amazed how few poeple actually read profiles......so what s the point in having one?

LOL...WELL i cant with one lol"

Same here mate lol

over a year ago

"I just use a pin and a blindfold... sausages "

Bugger...

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

pork or beef

over a year ago

"Im amazed how few poeple actually read profiles......so what s the point in having one? "

Cause there would be no where fa the pics xx

over a year ago

Well i have been told that they are our shop windows. If that is the case ive got a massive sale on.Everything must go.Hurry hurry hurry

over a year ago

So when perhaps a smoking drugged up 22 year old dwarf from 300 miles away writes asking for a meet you can honestly write back and say.... "awww please read my profile info.. I'm a dreadful match. Enjoy the rest of your day and have fun. Hope you find someone better than me to have fun with"

over a year ago

It's there for those who can be bothered to read it

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

LOL...WELL i cant with one lol"

Its worse down south! In Chelsea a bloke called Fernando is having a mare of a time scoring!

over a year ago

So when perhaps a smoking drugged up 22 year old dwarf from 300 miles away writes asking for a meet you can honestly write back and say.... "awww please read my profile info.. I'm a dreadful match. Enjoy the rest of your day and have fun. Hope you find someone better than me to have fun with" "

Could you please forward the user name of the 22 yr old dwarf to me its about time i had a meet smaller than me xx

over a year ago

Its worse down south! In Chelsea a bloke called Fernando is having a mare of a time scoring! "

Southern girls are more choosey you will find...

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Its worse down south! In Chelsea a bloke called Fernando is having a mare of a time scoring!

Southern girls are more choosey you will find... "

Raul you joking?

over a year ago

So when perhaps a smoking drugged up 22 year old dwarf from 300 miles away writes asking for a meet you can honestly write back and say.... "awww please read my profile info.. I'm a dreadful match. Enjoy the rest of your day and have fun. Hope you find someone better than me to have fun with"

Could you please forward the user name of the 22 yr old dwarf to me its about time i had a meet smaller than me xx "

Yeah but only in height...

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

lol mmms so am I ....guess they wasted 50 million

over a year ago

Raul you joking? "

Well I have seen some of the Birds you have brought home and Mum has never liked one of them...

over a year ago

Could you please forward the user name of the 22 yr old dwarf to me its about time i had a meet smaller than me xx "

just said perhaps one might write.... purely as an example

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"lol mmms so am I ....guess they wasted 50 million"

More pictures, bigger boots and you will increase your chances of getting your ball sack wet ten fold

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

bigger boots.....blimey is that where im going wrong. thout it was cos i was but ugly

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Raul you joking?

Well I have seen some of the Birds you have brought home and Mum has never liked one of them... "

What can i say! I am a Kenny lad when looking to score and don't waste mi coin but i can be swarezed to look in other directions

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

"bigger boots.....blimey is that where im going wrong. thout it was cos i was but ugly"

Size 14 boots and they look at ya differently

over a year ago

"bigger boots.....blimey is that where im going wrong. thout it was cos i was but ugly"
I thought the same about me,so ive just put wellies on.

over a year ago

Because they look at the pretty picture and think i want some of that and dont read the profile, and even some that do read it dont really take any notice hence ive a message from someone 2hrs 3 mins drive away, too far for me to travel, my profile says: if i cant travel to you, i dont expect you to come to me. Makes for an expensive cup of coffee as i only meet socially first.

Then you get those that have read it but think i will change my mind and as one said "get out of your box" not for a 22 yr old i wont

over a year ago

So when perhaps a smoking drugged up 22 year old dwarf from 300 miles away writes asking for a meet you can honestly write back and say.... "awww please read my profile info.. I'm a dreadful match. Enjoy the rest of your day and have fun. Hope you find someone better than me to have fun with" "

Dont you send him that then

over a year ago

"Because they look at the pretty picture and think i want some of that and dont read the profile, and even some that do read it dont really take any notice hence ive a message from someone 2hrs 3 mins drive away, too far for me to travel, my profile says: if i cant travel to you, i dont expect you to come to me. Makes for an expensive cup of coffee as i only meet socially first.

Then you get those that have read it but think i will change my mind and as one said "get out of your box" not for a 22 yr old i wont "

LOL...yep, they do try! It's the travelling married men who are staying in a "nice 4* hotel" that tickle me. Don't know what part of "no married men" and "no hotel meets: EVER" they struggle with.

But hey, thank goodness for the delete button.

over a year ago

Dont you send him that then

"

Standard reply to most unsuitables....

over a year ago

What the f**ks a profile, where do you read them then ?

Post new Message to Thread