Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sexual emergency

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Reading my news feeds this morning and I happened across a story regarding am Iraqi immigrant who raped a 10 year old boy at a public swimming pool in Austria. When arrested his excuse was that he was 'suffering from a sexual emergency as he hadn't had sex in over 4 months'

He is currently in isolation in prison.

I think this is just about the saddest excuse for a crime I have ever heard...how can anyone try and justify raping a child?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely disgusting, but thankfully I'm sure that won't hold up as any form of defence in any civilised Court of Law for any form of rape, let alone one against a child.

Hopefully they'll throw away the key. But more likely a few years and they'll be free.

over a year ago

Sub human behaviour

over a year ago

It's almost like the story of the guy in the Middle East (forgot what country) but he actually got away with rape cos they believed he slipped and fell in to her... What the actual fuck!!

By *oc-robMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

I'm sure he'd have much more of a sexual emergency with his dick and balls cut off

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I think people like that should be put down.

Behave worse than an animal, be treated like an animal.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"It's almost like the story of the guy in the Middle East (forgot what country) but he actually got away with rape cos they believed he slipped and fell in to her... What the actual fuck!! "

That was a guy from the Middle East but it happened in THIS country and was tried in this country!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"It's almost like the story of the guy in the Middle East (forgot what country) but he actually got away with rape cos they believed he slipped and fell in to her... What the actual fuck!!

That was a guy from the Middle East but it happened in THIS country and was tried in this country! "

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html

over a year ago

"It's almost like the story of the guy in the Middle East (forgot what country) but he actually got away with rape cos they believed he slipped and fell in to her... What the actual fuck!!

That was a guy from the Middle East but it happened in THIS country and was tried in this country!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html"

Yeah I just realised it was in London

over a year ago

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/millionaire-ehsan-abdulaziz-who-said-he-accidentally-tripped-and-penetrated-teen-is-cleared-of-rape-a6774946.html"

Well hopefully one day someone will accidentally trip with an axe in his hand

over a year ago

Multimillionaire in cleared despite totally implausible defence shocker. Wonder how the jury were convinced of his innocence

over a year ago

It's just sad to know that even the UK can have such a corrupt legal system

It's shameful!!

over a year ago

Then there's the 2 year old anally raped by her grandfather and drowned by her own mother to prevent shame being brought on the family. Sadly it's the norm in some countries with children as young as 8 being married off to men in the 40's and dying during sex/childbirth

over a year ago

over a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g

over a year ago

"It's just sad to know that even the UK can have such a corrupt legal system

It's shameful!!"

A corrupt system? I have no details of the case (which sounds very nasty and very unusual) but in what way was the system corrupt?

Post new Message to Thread