Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Floppy feelings

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Going off the back of the floppy disappointment thread, I wondered if men who has had a situation of this type, would mind explaining t how it feels when they can't get hard.

Do they still have exactly the same amount of arousal as if they had a solid hard on but they just can't ge it to stand up straight, or does it feel different.

I hope you don't mind this question I am genuinely interested.

It must be very frustrating if you feel that aroused, but your body just doesn't seem to want to play the game.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Going off the back of the floppy disappointment thread, I wondered if men who has had a situation of this type, would mind explaining t how it feels when they can't get hard.

Do they still have exactly the same amount of arousal as if they had a solid hard on but they just can't ge it to stand up straight, or does it feel different.

I hope you don't mind this question I am genuinely interested.

It must be very frustrating if you feel that aroused, but your body just doesn't seem to want to play the game."

In terms of physical feeling, for me, it's actually fine. I'm usually paying attention to other areas anyway. As I mentioned in the other thread, I love giving oral, fingering etc etc.. and would do lots of that anyway, so I just do more of it which usually doesn't get any complaints

I try not to think about it in the hope that it will just get fully hard naturally. This has worked sometimes but not others.

Emotionally is a different story for me. I feel very self-conscious about it and despite usual nice reassurances to the contrary, I do feel it matters and wonder if she's just saying that to be nice. I would go so far as to say it makes me feel a bit inadequate, even if I've had her cumming a few times.

I try not to over apologise, but really feel like I want to.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes, it is frustrating. .and it can be cumulative. ..ever increasing worry about "will it behave or not" makes it worse. it can be rather embarrassing. when it's happened to me, I find myself apologising. it's usually not the other person's fault.

as the saying goes " the spirit is willing, but the flesh.."..luckily it's never been taken as an insult...and I've had no problem using other body parts to do the job as it were, to mutual satisfaction.

I've also found once the pressure is off, talking becomes easy and relaxed, and I've twice been taken up on offers to give a massage, which are usually enjoyed and I've had considerable compliments on!

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Thank you both for posting and explaining what I'm sure is a sensitive topic, x

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Thank you both for posting and explaining what I'm sure is a sensitive topic, x"

No problem. I suspect I possibly did myself no favours generally on here by owning up to it, but there's not exactly a queue beating down my inbox anyway!

Hope our responses gave you what you needed.

Post new Message to Thread