Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

nanogen!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just seen the most laughable tv advert ive seen in ages!

its for hair loss or thining. as far as i can determin it just looks like shaking coffee power or hot choc over your head.

and shazzam...you have a full head of hair for gods sake shave it off or get a wig if it bothers you so much. ( i guna try it see what happens )

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think you may get your cute ass smacked very hard indeed

over a year ago

not too hard tho my powder might fall off my head

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Sounds even more bizarre than the bad american hair colour one that's on just now - where the foxy girl comes to his door asking for milk & he fucks off out the window to get some hair dye at the shops...

....what a dick.

over a year ago

"Sounds even more bizarre than the bad american hair colour one that's on just now - where the foxy girl comes to his door asking for milk & he fucks off out the window to get some hair dye at the shops...

....what a dick. "

over a year ago

"just seen the most laughable tv advert ive seen in ages!

its for hair loss or thining. as far as i can determin it just looks like shaking coffee power or hot choc over your head.

and shazzam...you have a full head of hair for gods sake shave it off or get a wig if it bothers you so much. ( i guna try it see what happens )

"

It would be a right laugh to sprinkle it all over my bits and down my thighs just to see the shocked reaction hahahaha

over a year ago

"just seen the most laughable tv advert ive seen in ages!

It would be a right laugh to sprinkle it all over my bits and down my thighs just to see the shocked reaction hahahaha"

Some weirdo would like that

over a year ago

you can allways ring your knicks out and have a cuppa

Post new Message to Thread