FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I might be going about it the wrong way...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am lucky enough to have pc access to this site at work or if I work from home... so its nice to have it on in the background for skivving times as I think I might have said before. I rarely access the site in the evenings, but recently have had time to do so and its a different online world. I can't do daytime sexy meets, just socials at lunch or whatever so as Im signed on during day most of the requests I get are for daytime meets. Which if I had my thinking head on is obvious.

With a couple of evening sign ons I have chatted to a couple of VERY nice potential meets.

Do many of you stick to set sign on habits or vary the mix from time to time for better results? Or doesnt it matter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

[Removed by poster at 07/02/11 12:51:27]

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I only sign on while I'm at work and I have to fight them off with a shitty stick.

Afternoons are the horniest culminating in a sexual frenzy around 3pm before the school run.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As Frankie said, "I did it my way" it is what ever works for you, but some people cant log on on an evening or a night and can only log on during the day, so you may end up getting a different group at different times of day

over a year ago

"I only sign on while I'm at work and I have to fight them off with a shitty stick.

Afternoons are the horniest culminating in a sexual frenzy around 3pm before the school run."

We chat quite a lot during the day... I never noticed any shitty stick. Im just a groupie!!!!!!!!! Devastated!!! hahahahah

over a year ago

I’ve spent my entire adult life making every effort not to engage in routine activity….so much so, I have developed a dedicated routine which I rigorously follow to minimises routine exposure to any form of becoming routine in any way shape or form…..

OMG…………. lets hear it for being random…….. yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy….. go random……. go random………. go random……….

over a year ago

"I’ve spent my entire adult life making every effort not to engage in routine activity….so much so, I have developed a dedicated routine which I rigorously follow to minimises routine exposure to any form of becoming routine in any way shape or form…..

OMG…………. lets hear it for being random…….. yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy….. go random……. go random………. go random……….

"

I'd love to randomly work... now how do I get customers/deadlines to work around my available fab time....

By *econdhand RoseWoman
over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

Lol@Soxy

Between Wolf and I we cover most times of the day and night! Wolf gets up for work early so is often on at 5/6am. I work at home so am often on during the day while kids at school. Wolf is back on early evening (I'm busy with kids). Wolf is early to bed and I have a very dodgy sleep pattern so can be on at all hours of the night.

Pretty much got it covered I think lol.

When Wolf's home for the weekend we're usually only on first thing in the morning. And I have to say real life comes first so am not on if I've got something else to do lol.

Vixen

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I only sign on while I'm at work and I have to fight them off with a shitty stick.

Afternoons are the horniest culminating in a sexual frenzy around 3pm before the school run.

We chat quite a lot during the day... I never noticed any shitty stick. Im just a groupie!!!!!!!!! Devastated!!! hahahahah"

Yeah but you're one of my Favourites™, I park the shitty stick for you darling. x

over a year ago

if you are at work you should not really be on social website you should be working - unless of course lunch hour. tch

over a year ago

"if you are at work you should not really be on social website you should be working - unless of course lunch hour. tch"

I'll take me into my office and give me a roasting then fire myself later .....lol. The only time I'm theiving is my own...

over a year ago

"if you are at work you should not really be on social website you should be working - unless of course lunch hour. tch

I'll take me into my office and give me a roasting then fire myself later .....lol. The only time I'm theiving is my own..."

I could help?

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"if you are at work you should not really be on social website you should be working - unless of course lunch hour. tch"

I am working!!!

I'm employed to make up profiles for FAB, in particular I am responsible for creating the profiles that ask 'if women like anal sex' and 'why haven't I had a meet yet'.

It's mainly just a 'copy & paste' job.

over a year ago

"if you are at work you should not really be on social website you should be working - unless of course lunch hour. tch

I'll take me into my office and give me a roasting then fire myself later .....lol. The only time I'm theiving is my own...

I could help?"

To fire me? I think I'm well dismissed on this site hahahahahah

over a year ago

I am working!!!

I'm employed to make up profiles for FAB, in particular I am responsible for creating the profiles that ask 'if women like anal sex' and 'why haven't I had a meet yet'.

It's mainly just a 'copy & paste' job."

well yer can shuv it - but not up mine

over a year ago

We chat quite a lot during the day... I never noticed any shitty stick. Im just a groupie!!!!!!!!! Devastated!!! hahahahah

Yeah but you're one of my Favourites™, I park the shitty stick for you darling. x "

hmmmmm come to think about it ... you do... round about 3pm when others are on the school run......

Post new Message to Thread