FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What do the majority of women prefer in an opening message ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems a lot of people have preferences for face pictures (which is reasonable) but other than the usual don't send 'dick pics' and disrespectful messages which is inevitable, what really grabs your attention in a first message ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

Majority of woman would like to be treated individually and exceptionally

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oh I realise that, but a lot of women don't usually write anything In their profiles to come up with a decent conversation starter, other than the usual and the usual doesn't get you noticed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A clear face pic and a 'hi' is all that's needed. Either they fancy you or don't. It really is that simple.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"A clear face pic and a 'hi' is all that's needed. Either they fancy you or don't. It really is that simple. "

For some, I guess. Personally, I delete and ignore messages that just say "hi". If they're not what I'm looking for, they're smokers, for example, I'll often block them too, as they ignored my profile.

over a year ago

"A clear face pic and a 'hi' is all that's needed. Either they fancy you or don't. It really is that simple.

For some, I guess. Personally, I delete and ignore messages that just say "hi". If they're not what I'm looking for, they're smokers, for example, I'll often block them too, as they ignored my profile. "

If they're fit as fuck (and fairly local) I let 'minor' things like not reading my profile slide!

Rarely happens though, so most are just deleted. :-/

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"A clear face pic and a 'hi' is all that's needed. Either they fancy you or don't. It really is that simple.

For some, I guess. Personally, I delete and ignore messages that just say "hi". If they're not what I'm looking for, they're smokers, for example, I'll often block them too, as they ignored my profile.

If they're fit as fuck (and fairly local) I let 'minor' things like not reading my profile slide!

Rarely happens though, so most are just deleted. :-/"

I won't meet smokers or men with facial hair, so they aren't 'minor' things

A guy could be gorgeous and local but if he smokes, it's a "no, thank you".

over a year ago

I think I've tried every approach in the book but still don't have any luck. I always always read the profile first and only message if I think I fit a woman's preference and still get ignored or my message deleted! I k ow you don't have to reply, that's totally cool, but just feel like a quick no thanks would be nice half the time!

By *kindofmagicXXXMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Totally agree with OP

over a year ago

"I think I've tried every approach in the book but still don't have any luck. I always always read the profile first and only message if I think I fit a woman's preference and still get ignored or my message deleted! I k ow you don't have to reply, that's totally cool, but just feel like a quick no thanks would be nice half the time!"

Read the FAQ - a no reply is a no thanks.

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

First is a pic.

So whatever your line is if picture is not right, it won't work and you won't get any replay

OP - I believe you r a handsome man, but I would never replay for that pic.

It look like taken 30 years ago and someone spilled coffee on it 10 years ago.

Or, I am thinking - pic is so blurry, I bet he have something to hide.

Keep in mind girls got thousands of msg every day, there is no point for them to write and ask: 'would you consider to send me better quality picture'

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

30 yrs ago! He's only 23

Lol @ spilled coffee on it

By *aurenkaWoman
over a year ago

London

"30 yrs ago! He's only 23

"

So why uploading such old pictures!

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I am not a woman. I would say being treated like a person, not an object.

Also not being expected to throw themselves at the first single male that sends them a message.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A thoughtful message would be friendly and warm as well as responsive to pointers in a profile.

You could outline relevant information upon your flexibility, your tastes and more. But 99% needs to be reflective of the people you're contacting.

If the profile is poor, it will let you down.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I think I've tried every approach in the book but still don't have any luck. I always always read the profile first and only message if I think I fit a woman's preference and still get ignored or my message deleted! I k ow you don't have to reply, that's totally cool, but just feel like a quick no thanks would be nice half the time!"

The problem is not your message but you need something to attract in your profile.

over a year ago

A sense of humour grabs mine. I think a lot of getting a reply is just to do with timing. B and I respond to different messages. Depends who's around at that moment.

Sarah

over a year ago

When my filters are up, I honestly don't mind what's in the first message so long as it's not idiotic or offensive. I look at the profile first to decide whether I want to open the message, so that's more important to me. I don't want someone to write a massive long personal message which I might delete because I don't like their profile. So hi is fine with me.

over a year ago

But maybe not just "hi"

over a year ago

What else can we put most women dont like "hi" or"hows things" most guys have probably exhausted most opening messages, i find it really hard to find a different unique opening message....ok i'll shut up now

over a year ago

"It seems a lot of people have preferences for face pictures (which is reasonable) but other than the usual don't send 'dick pics' and disrespectful messages which is inevitable, what really grabs your attention in a first message ? "

Heres my credit card and pin number.....

over a year ago

"Majority of woman would like to be treated individually and exceptionally"

This pretty much sums up everything wrong with the 'scene'. A bunch of guys, running around like horny dogs trying to fuck anything that'll let them, while the women folk float around on a cloud of delusional piety wanting to feel 'special'! Get a grip, it is what it is, NSA sex. Don't try and dress it up. If 2 people fancy each other, that's pretty much all that is required.

over a year ago

"Majority of woman would like to be treated individually and exceptionally

This pretty much sums up everything wrong with the 'scene'. A bunch of guys, running around like horny dogs trying to fuck anything that'll let them, while the women folk float around on a cloud of delusional piety wanting to feel 'special'! Get a grip, it is what it is, NSA sex. Don't try and dress it up. If 2 people fancy each other, that's pretty much all that is required."

I'm sorry but a level of respect goes a long way. If I feel like a piece of meat I'll just delete. I'd rather not have sex.

over a year ago

This pretty much sums up everything wrong with the 'scene'. A bunch of guys, running around like horny dogs trying to fuck anything that'll let them, while the women folk float around on a cloud of delusional piety wanting to feel 'special'! Get a grip, it is what it is, NSA sex. Don't try and dress it up. If 2 people fancy each other, that's pretty much all that is required.

I'm sorry but a level of respect goes a long way. If I feel like a piece of meat I'll just delete. I'd rather not have sex. "

Respect yes, but to be treated "exceptionally"...really?

over a year ago

I'm sorry but a level of respect goes a long way. If I feel like a piece of meat I'll just delete. I'd rather not have sex.

Respect yes, but to be treated "exceptionally"...really? "

We're all special in our own way, so why not! Occasionally id say I've been treated 'exceptionally' but most of the most it's just 'respectfully'.

If women hold all the cards on this site and I was a man, I'd be treating the women exceptionally, to have any chance of getting laid!

over a year ago

We're all special in our own way, so why not! Occasionally id say I've been treated 'exceptionally' but most of the most it's just 'respectfully'.

If women hold all the cards on this site and I was a man, I'd be treating the women exceptionally, to have any chance of getting laid! "

So basically you enjoy being lied to?

over a year ago

If women hold all the cards on this site and I was a man, I'd be treating the women exceptionally, to have any chance of getting laid!

So basically you enjoy being lied to?"

No I don't. I'm not sure anyone does?

over a year ago

Are women really that fragile that they need their ego's boosting to exceptional levels? I wouldn't be interested in meeting anyone, of any sex that needy.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

'What up fuck piece?'

Is my usual opener, seems to work.

over a year ago

No I don't. I'm not sure anyone does?"

You're certainly one of the most beautiful women that I've seen on the site, and you certainly seem more intelligent than alot of women i talk to on here, it's refreshing to chat to a woman who is strong willed and not afraid to show her opinions.

over a year ago

"Oh I realise that, but a lot of women don't usually write anything In their profiles to come up with a decent conversation starter, other than the usual and the usual doesn't get you noticed "

If their profile is so rubbish there's nothing to use as a conversation starter, I wouldn't bother messaging them because they've clearly made no effort whatsoever! Same as when I'm messaging a man, if I struggle to think of something to write it's generally a bit of a sign. I make my mind up based on the profile anyway, sometimes the message doesn't even get opened so I'd rather people didn't waste their time on a personally hand crafted individualised message. So long as they can spell, I almost don't care what it says (within reason).

over a year ago

"'What up fuck piece?'

Is my usual opener, seems to work. "

*melts*!•

over a year ago

"Are women really that fragile that they need their ego's boosting to exceptional levels? I wouldn't be interested in meeting anyone, of any sex that needy."

It's not one extreme or another. I'm saying if you can make someone feel special - and this goes for out in the 'real world' as well - then that can go a long way. Nothing about bullshitting people, blowing smoke up someone's arse, catering for 'neediness', whatever.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"'What up fuck piece?'

Is my usual opener, seems to work.

*melts*!• "

lol

over a year ago

You're certainly one of the most beautiful women that I've seen on the site, and you certainly seem more intelligent than alot of women i talk to on here, it's refreshing to chat to a woman who is strong willed and not afraid to show her opinions."

A compliment from Clem? See, that made me feel exceptional!

But, are you lying to me?

over a year ago

"Are women really that fragile that they need their ego's boosting to exceptional levels? I wouldn't be interested in meeting anyone, of any sex that needy.

It's not one extreme or another. I'm saying if you can make someone feel special - and this goes for out in the 'real world' as well - then that can go a long way. Nothing about bullshitting people, blowing smoke up someone's arse, catering for 'neediness', whatever.

"

Totally agree. It's that little something to make a difference. Not much to ask but seems impossible to grasp for many.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Are women really that fragile that they need their ego's boosting to exceptional levels? I wouldn't be interested in meeting anyone, of any sex that needy."

No I don't,I'd know they were just feeding me bull anyway

over a year ago

"Are women really that fragile that they need their ego's boosting to exceptional levels? I wouldn't be interested in meeting anyone, of any sex that needy.

Totally agree. It's that little something to make a difference. Not much to ask but seems impossible to grasp for many."

Agreed! This is why so many dudes leave the site complaining their cocks are still dry. Expectations up here, reality down there!

over a year ago

Totally agree. It's that little something to make a difference. Not much to ask but seems impossible to grasp for many.

Agreed! This is why so many dudes leave the site complaining their cocks are still dry. Expectations up here, reality down there! "

Their brains are mostly down there too but shhhhhh as it's too early to wake them up

over a year ago

"It seems a lot of people have preferences for face pictures (which is reasonable) but other than the usual don't send 'dick pics' and disrespectful messages which is inevitable, what really grabs your attention in a first message ? "

The profile. Quite simple.

over a year ago

You're certainly one of the most beautiful women that I've seen on the site, and you certainly seem more intelligent than alot of women i talk to on here, it's refreshing to chat to a woman who is strong willed and not afraid to show her opinions."

Hey! You said that to me too....

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I wish that some men (and some women and couples) would think before they type.

Being treated with respect is not about me being needy or wanting an ego boost as I'm pretty confident and happy with who I am and what I want.

I often don't even get a hello before being asked for a 'fuk bbe' or a 'prepare your hole!'

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There's no magic pill, no one size fits all approach that will work

I call it the h factor ..

Honesty , humour , handsome and hung like a horse.. display these in your profile and. Messages and you'll do ok.

over a year ago

"It seems a lot of people have preferences for face pictures (which is reasonable) but other than the usual don't send 'dick pics' and disrespectful messages which is inevitable, what really grabs your attention in a first message ?

Honesty , humour , handsome and hung like a horse.. display these in your profile and. Messages and you'll do ok."

Ugh I avoid those who state they're 'hung'. If anything I prefer the average sized man!

over a year ago

Steer clear from own trumpet blowers!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Steer clear from own trumpet blowers! "

and those that go on about being genuine....

over a year ago

Song lyrics have a certain je nais se quoi element of putting the ball in court.

"his palms are sweaty, knees weak, arm are heavy.. " ecetra, ecetera.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"It seems a lot of people have preferences for face pictures (which is reasonable) but other than the usual don't send 'dick pics' and disrespectful messages which is inevitable, what really grabs your attention in a first message ?

Honesty , humour , handsome and hung like a horse.. display these in your profile and. Messages and you'll do ok.

Ugh I avoid those who state they're 'hung'. If anything I prefer the average sized man! "

I did say humour..

over a year ago

Fancy a fuck message is alwais popular lol.

Post new Message to Thread