Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Replies

Jump to newest

By *exy fun guy OP   Man
over a year ago

stockport

Hi all thanks for reading. I m a bit confused as to why when women accept my friend request and don't reply to messages and also when messages sent have been read, not deleted but no reply. Is it like grab a ticket and wait or what?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have a poke round the FAQs

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Have a poke round the FAQs "

https://m.fabswingers.com/articles/FAQ

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They might just wanna finger themselves silly over your pics

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Hi all thanks for reading. I m a bit confused as to why when women accept my friend request and don't reply to messages and also when messages sent have been read, not deleted but no reply. Is it like grab a ticket and wait or what? "

Always assume that the only thing that means anything is a reply. Forget the rest or you'll drive yourself as mad as I am...and nobody wants that

over a year ago

"Hi all thanks for reading. I m a bit confused as to why when women accept my friend request and don't reply to messages and also when messages sent have been read, not deleted but no reply. Is it like grab a ticket and wait or what? "

Could it be because they do not like you or what they see?

That is not an insult. Attraction is individual.

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

Accepting or sending friend requests to or from randoms you've had no prior communication with never ends well.

Communicate a bit via mail . if there's chemist.. Friend, if not move on and resume your search.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Don't try fella.. you'll be on a loser..

If you ever figure out what ladies are thinking and how to understand them.. write a book you'll be rich..

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

For many reasons; don't try to second guess it;

1. Because they might be interested, then change their minds?

2. To check out your freinds pictures.. Perhaps they change their minds when they see them?

3. Perhaps they are otherwise occupied?

4. Perhaps the "women " are actually blokes?

Who knows?

over a year ago

Once you've sent the message either delete the fecker or just don't go back in there.

over a year ago

One of life's mysteries x

Post new Message to Thread