Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Downside of fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I used to be a confident person. Then i joinned fab. Now i question my height. Cock size. Looks etc....

Im not sure its a good thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I have gained confidence, as people comment on my photos and enjoy meeting me. It's been all good for me

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I'm quite confident about the height of my cock

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Fab makes me less confident too.

When it gets too bad I take some time away from the site.

over a year ago

"Fab makes me less confident too.

When it gets too bad I take some time away from the site."

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm now "fab hot" so all good here.

Ginger

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

It's definately made me more confident although it has also inspired me to get off my arse and exercise again and start watching what I eat so maybe that's a good thing or could it be I am not as confident as I think, who knows but I am super horny all the time thanks to fab and that can only be good Mrs cmy

over a year ago

I used to think i was paranoid and bit odd. Now i know this is "normal".

over a year ago

I have always been a faurly confident person and Fab hasn't really made a differene to that either way.

It has affected my ability to have "normal" relationships, vanilla dating etc.

over a year ago

"I used to think i was paranoid and bit odd. Now i know this is "normal"."

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm good. Thanks Fab!

over a year ago

doesn't effect me either way

is not real life like

over a year ago

Lol I'm quite small at 5ft6ins went a meet and the bruiser said we don't play with small ugly gnomes and slammed door in my face. Considering its on my profile and they had face pic I was quite offended still we all can't be stallions fuck knows what would have happened when they saw my small cock lol

over a year ago

It has too many really needy people who need constant validation

Apart from that it's fun for sex

over a year ago

I think fab and similar sights boost my confidence as it shows me even more how unique i actually am

over a year ago

"I think fab and similar sights boost my confidence as it shows me even more how unique i actually am "

sites *

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am confident and probably arrogant but if my confidence dipped, I would look around and think ' thank fuck it not bad enough I need strangers to boost me'

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

It's*

over a year ago

"I am confident and probably arrogant but if my confidence dipped, I would look around and think ' thank fuck it not bad enough I need strangers to boost me'

"

ok

over a year ago

"I am confident and probably arrogant but if my confidence dipped, I would look around and think ' thank fuck it not bad enough I need strangers to boost me'

"

over a year ago

It's all a bit crazy for me - all a bit Jekyll and Hyde.

Like you OP I question everything about myself compared to the others on here, confidence, looks, cock, six packs - I can't even begin to compare to the handsome, hung, gym fit and charming hunks and the majority on here (I'm so bang average in comparison) and it can be properly intimidating when you see the ladies falling over themselves in the forums with the mega hotties.

On the other hand I've incredibly fortunate to meet some ridiculously hot women (batting WAY above my average) and I (honestly) can't get my head around that - in that respect its like 'whoah what's happening, this *cannot* be right'.

So it's a bit of an enigma - on one hand it's a real confidence booster but on the other it can really hammer you down being on here... It varies from day to day.

over a year ago

"It's all a bit crazy for me - all a bit Jekyll and Hyde.

Like you OP I question everything about myself compared to the others on here, confidence, looks, cock, six packs - I can't even begin to compare to the handsome, hung, gym fit and charming hunks and the majority on here (I'm so bang average in comparison) and it can be properly intimidating when you see the ladies falling over themselves in the forums with the mega hotties.

On the other hand I've incredibly fortunate to meet some ridiculously hot women (batting WAY above my average) and I (honestly) can't get my head around that - in that respect its like 'whoah what's happening, this *cannot* be right'.

So it's a bit of an enigma - on one hand it's a real confidence booster but on the other it can really hammer you down being on here... It varies from day to day.

"

Awesome reply

over a year ago

Ladies falling over themselves with the mega hotties?

Where?

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

In general it has only increased my self confidence. It's a competitive place for single men. So while I would like to meet more frequently, I've had some fantastic experience's that I won't forget.

And there are more possibilities ahead.

over a year ago

I always knew i was gorgeous, fab just gave it a rubber stamp!

By *km45Man
over a year ago

UTTOXETER

"I have gained confidence, as people comment on my photos and enjoy meeting me. It's been all good for me "

Totally agree with the above. It's been the same for me

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

Fabs helped me realise how awesome I am.

over a year ago

I can be shy despite my photos and from my experiences on here I remain optimistic .

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

Fab, and swinging in general, is a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs. Sometimes, you feel brilliant. At other times, you genuinely believe there's something wrong with you. When that happens, just take a step back, and gain some perspective

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Fab, and swinging in general, is a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs. Sometimes, you feel brilliant. At other times, you genuinely believe there's something wrong with you. When that happens, just take a step back, and gain some perspective "

This, pretty much

over a year ago

I now have an over-inflated ego and expect every man in the street to fall at my feet,telling me how beautiful I am.

over a year ago

Figuring out women are more complicated than I first thought.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love it, it just shows me how at one i am with myself and couldn't give a fuck about the big tits/small tits/large/curvy/thin threads, I'm having a ball, not getting shit and bloody enjoying it

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Some guys must have balls, that's all I can think. And patience of course.

over a year ago

I don't question anything because of fab. If Marc finds me attractive, interesting, intelligent, etc. then that's all that matters to me because he is who matters to me. Everything else is simply a subplot.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I could probably be doing something slightly more productive than browsing the forum but the reality is I'd just find something equally unproductive to waste my time doing.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

"It has too many really needy people who need constant validation

Apart from that it's fun for sex "

You may be right;

Probably many people here who are not confident in real life, hide behind their keyboards, then lose even more confidence when they are " unsuccessful"

If you are an overconfident, arrogant fucker like me, then you don't care...

over a year ago

Like me or dislike me, I'm not really that bothered. I have no doubts about who or what I am.

Just everyone does!

over a year ago

Makes me feel fat ....

over a year ago

Realised I'm normal and quite sane.

By *ife adventurerMan
over a year ago

North Essex

"

this

By *at69driveMan
over a year ago

Hertford

"I used to be a confident person. Then i joinned fab. Now i question my height. Cock size. Looks etc....

Im not sure its a good thing "

. Fab is cyberworld so does it matter what people say or think ..?

over a year ago

I used to hate my arse so much so I wouldn't do doggy position but now realise guys like big butts lol

It has helped my confidence although I don't believe any compliments still x

over a year ago

"I could probably be doing something slightly more productive than browsing the forum but the reality is I'd just find something equally unproductive to waste my time doing."

over a year ago

It's been positive in that it's been a door into a world of new experiences. But the downside is that I'm now quite cynical when someone says 'wow you're stunning/beautiful/other word to get in my knickers'.

I'm pretty confident day to day, and that's not been affected. Sexually I'm quite shy, and this place has been an eye opener! That's for sure haha. I've had some amazing experiences and lots more to come. So mostly I'm happy to be here

over a year ago

"I used to hate my arse so much so I wouldn't do doggy position but now realise guys like big butts lol

It has helped my confidence although I don't believe any compliments still x"

I have a similar issue.... My ex told me my ass was not very nice (to put it nicely) and well I am still very self-conscious about it but have gotten better with doggy style since first joining lol

over a year ago

I'm a very self conscious person. I thought fab would help me get over that in a way. It took alot for me to take and post my pics!! I'm still extremely self conscious and find the fact that I receive negative comments doesn't help. I've taken time outs from Fab and come back. Stronger, so I thought!! I'm really not sure!

over a year ago

"I used to be a confident person. Then i joinned fab. Now i question my height. Cock size. Looks etc....

Im not sure its a good thing . Fab is cyberworld so does it matter what people say or think ..?"

I meet people off fab so yes

over a year ago

"I now have an over-inflated ego and expect every man in the street to fall at my feet,telling me how beautiful I am. "

over a year ago

I think this site can sometimes be exhausting to be honest but it has actually made me grow in confidence and had some really nice comments on my pictures, sometimes I feel I should take a break but can't it's to addictive.

over a year ago

"Lol I'm quite small at 5ft6ins went a meet and the bruiser said we don't play with small ugly gnomes and slammed door in my face. Considering its on my profile and they had face pic I was quite offended still we all can't be stallions fuck knows what would have happened when they saw my small cock lol"

How rude!!! That's just horrible!

over a year ago

Definitely made me more confident xx

over a year ago

"I now have an over-inflated ego and expect every man in the street to fall at my feet,telling me how beautiful I am. "

This is exactly why I counter balance Fabs with a huge dose of reality to keep me in check

over a year ago

When I'm feeling low in general I just don't login. Fabs doesn't make me feel better about myself at these times. I find it just makes me feel petty & shitty with everyone / everything.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Most of the time it's water off a ducks back,my skin is pretty thick.

Occasionally something will give me a knock but it's usually when I'm feeling a bit out of sorts in general.

over a year ago

When it gets too bad I take some time away from the site.

When I'm feeling low in general I just don't login. Fabs doesn't make me feel better about myself at these times. I find it just makes me feel petty & shitty with everyone / everything."

over a year ago

Most of the time it's water off a ducks back,my skin is pretty thick.

Occasionally something will give me a knock but it's usually when I'm feeling a bit out of sorts in general. "

over a year ago

It's made me appreciate my OH even more than I already did, but hasn't changed my perspective on myself.

over a year ago

Some days it makes me feel more confident, others it makes me feel awful about myself, be that looks or whatever.

But if I'm really feeling that way because of a website, the problem is already present within myself and would probably have been triggered off by something else instead anyway.

I know when it's time to log off.

over a year ago

Fab has absolutely no influence on my confidence.

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

well done on the look at me / feel sad for me ..post//connie x

over a year ago

I'm very laid back and try not to dwell on it

over a year ago

well done on the look at me / feel sad for me ..post//connie x "

Ty for your input. How ever wrong your are

over a year ago

Just gotta accept that not everyone will like you. There are particular things that will make you popular or unpopular.

And none of these things are anything to do with you but the other person(s).

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Fabs helped me realise how awesome I am. "

I was awesome but Fab made it official

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

You question it and think "It's all good"

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

There are some funny photographs. That is the upside

over a year ago

Ny experience has been just the opposite , my confidence has grown. I have q great confidence in my looks and body

over a year ago

Since I've joined fab I've shed so many worries and issues. I'm far more confident and assured. The harshness can be a problem or it can be a cure

over a year ago

"Lol I'm quite small at 5ft6ins went a meet and the bruiser said we don't play with small ugly gnomes and slammed door in my face. Considering its on my profile and they had face pic I was quite offended still we all can't be stallions fuck knows what would have happened when they saw my small cock lol"

Not knowing the context but from what you said it sounds like a pre-planned event. As in, they either never fancied you and are just vile people or they wanted to attack anyone regardless of what they looked like.

Even if a couple turned up with dog shit smeared down their left cheek I'd still let them in, I'd just immediately offer them the bathroom to freshen up. It's just not normal behaviour to attack someone that way...

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Downside "met" some people who i'll never meet in person

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"

There is nothing ordinary about you - you are an awesome friend, even if you do enjoy fence sitting xxx

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"Fab, and swinging in general, is a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs. Sometimes, you feel brilliant. At other times, you genuinely believe there's something wrong with you. When that happens, just take a step back, and gain some perspective "

Ditto xx

over a year ago

The trick to a place like this is simple. Just be yourself! Live in your own skin, who gives a monkeys fuck about who doesn't fancy you. Love yourself, be happy and enjoy who you are. The people who do like you will see that and that's all good. Bottom line "don't worry, be happy". X

over a year ago

"The trick to a place like this is simple. Just be yourself! Live in your own skin, who gives a monkeys fuck about who doesn't fancy you. Love yourself, be happy and enjoy who you are. The people who do like you will see that and that's all good. Bottom line "don't worry, be happy". X"

over a year ago

"The trick to a place like this is simple. Just be yourself! Live in your own skin, who gives a monkeys fuck about who doesn't fancy you. Love yourself, be happy and enjoy who you are. The people who do like you will see that and that's all good. Bottom line "don't worry, be happy". X"

Singing the bob marley song to myself now

over a year ago

I'm pretty laid back about fab in general but recently I do feel that my confidence has been knocked and honestly feel like I'm going back to the beginning if that makes sense? Maybe a break would be a good thing.

over a year ago

Has no effect on me whatsoever.. If it is effecting you in a negative way then maybe you need to step away for a while

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Some days it makes me feel more confident, others it makes me feel awful about myself, be that looks or whatever.

But if I'm really feeling that way because of a website, the problem is already present within myself and would probably have been triggered off by something else instead anyway.

"

Very good point. I could easily be used as a catalyst to personal growth if people decide to recognise and address the issues it throws up!!

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Yes, very good advice. There's always going to be someone younger, fitter, hotter that all of us, but to think you have to compete is the road to torment. The only people that count are the ones that adore you just as you are.

over a year ago

"The trick to a place like this is simple. Just be yourself! Live in your own skin, who gives a monkeys fuck about who doesn't fancy you. Love yourself, be happy and enjoy who you are. The people who do like you will see that and that's all good. Bottom line "don't worry, be happy". X

Yes, very good advice. There's always going to be someone younger, fitter, hotter that all of us, but to think you have to compete is the road to torment. The only people that count are the ones that adore you just as you are. "

over a year ago

To be honest it's one of those occasions where perhaps they had argued who knows but as long a sim not physically abused. Just walk away if someone said sorry not our type even though it was planned that's fine it happens

over a year ago

"The trick to a place like this is simple. Just be yourself! Live in your own skin, who gives a monkeys fuck about who doesn't fancy you. Love yourself, be happy and enjoy who you are. The people who do like you will see that and that's all good. Bottom line "don't worry, be happy". X

Yes, very good advice. There's always going to be someone younger, fitter, hotter that all of us, but to think you have to compete is the road to torment. The only people that count are the ones that adore you just as you are. "

I can't compete with the women on here so I just don't. I'm happy.

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Not any more or less confident than before.

Compliments on here are nice but utterly shallow. Same as when someone calls you an ugly fat bitch when you reject them.

All with a pinch of salt

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Bizarrely, it's not lack of attention or being turned down that makes me less confident. I can cope with that without difficulty.

The attention, I know, is mostly down to having a pulse, boobs and the requisite holes. Therefore I never take any of it at face value so it's not an ego boost. In fact I probably dismiss genuine interest a lot more than I should. I tend to assume, rather unfairly, that every guy just wants to get his dick wet and they contact me because they think I might say yes, not because they particularly want to meet *me*.

Knowing I'm just a piece of meat to some guys, and my appearance being more important than any other aspect of me, can knock my confidence sometimes.

I should also say that it only affects my confidence in how I look. In every other respect my confidence and self esteem are just fine.

over a year ago

"I have always been a faurly confident person and Fab hasn't really made a differene to that either way.

It has affected my ability to have "normal" relationships, vanilla dating etc. "

That's what I'm worried about. My time at university is coming to an end so has my time on fab. I've been happily single for two years now. After university completely ends, I plan on seeking a real relationship. My issue is this...

After being on here for as long as i have, seen and read things by people i wish i hadn't. It's left me thinking how can I trust a vanilla relationship when so many are on here and so many are cheating?

over a year ago

I was having a off day yesterday. No look at me. Id have been more positive if that was my objective. The gym is amazing for the mind

over a year ago

Yes, very good advice. There's always going to be someone younger, fitter, hotter that all of us, but to think you have to compete is the road to torment. The only people that count are the ones that adore you just as you are.

I can't compete with the women on here so I just don't. I'm happy. "

The point in competition on here is a simple... its pointless! I refer you to the statement I made earlier x

over a year ago

"Bizarrely, it's not lack of attention or being turned down that makes me less confident. I can cope with that without difficulty.

The attention, I know, is mostly down to having a pulse, boobs and the requisite holes. Therefore I never take any of it at face value so it's not an ego boost. In fact I probably dismiss genuine interest a lot more than I should. I tend to assume, rather unfairly, that every guy just wants to get his dick wet and they contact me because they think I might say yes, not because they particularly want to meet *me*.

Knowing I'm just a piece of meat to some guys, and my appearance being more important than any other aspect of me, can knock my confidence sometimes.

I should also say that it only affects my confidence in how I look. In every other respect my confidence and self esteem are just fine."

I/we can't be doing with that piece of meat crap either. But it goes hand in hand with online contacts... many guys do act that way but then so do some ladies & couples.. woods through the trees but the wood is there

over a year ago

"I have always been a faurly confident person and Fab hasn't really made a differene to that either way.

That's what I'm worried about. My time at university is coming to an end so has my time on fab. I've been happily single for two years now. After university completely ends, I plan on seeking a real relationship. My issue is this...

After being on here for as long as i have, seen and read things by people i wish i hadn't. It's left me thinking how can I trust a vanilla relationship when so many are on here and so many are cheating? "

Now that's a damn good question! My answer woukd be that there are far more nice people in the world than horrible ones. And you just have to hope you find a good one. Good luck to ya hun x

over a year ago

"there are far more nice people in the world than horrible ones. And you just have to hope you find a good one. "

It's all luck of the draw, innit? I am far from daft/naive, but believed for a full two years that I had an exclusive relationship, as that was agreed. No reason to suspect things were different. Until one day a picture was erroneously shown...

Does the world go up in flames? Na. But it will take a while before I will fully trust again.

over a year ago

I totally agree with this. I think this is what's knocked my confidence. I find it hard to believe guys could actually want to meet "me" and not my "holes and boobs" I'll get there though.

over a year ago

After being on here for as long as i have, seen and read things by people i wish i hadn't. It's left me thinking how can I trust a vanilla relationship when so many are on here and so many are cheating?

Now that's a damn good question! My answer woukd be that there are far more nice people in the world than horrible ones. And you just have to hope you find a good one. Good luck to ya hun x"

Thank you. You're very kind. Good job I don't think everyone is the same. So many local guys are on this site and I know a few of them are in relationships because I know their wives and or girlfriends! Just difficult to sort the good from the bad. X

Post new Message to Thread