Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A question about my pussy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so she's 7 months old n just of late her trumps stink!!! I'm feeding her one pouch of meat in the am and dry during the rest of the day. Shop own brand. Would u be better feeding her a better quality food like whiskers (other brands are available ) or will it not make a differnct to her stinky trumps!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I tried my cat on all different ones.

Sheba - those little dome ones, she turned her nose up at.

Whiskers - she liked.

Felix - made her sick.

Morrisons own and Aldi was fine.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get her wormed.

over a year ago

Mine have dry. Go cat crunchy and tender. They love it,and no trumps

over a year ago

Also if you only have the one cat feed a quality brand such as iams. Only feed the recommended dose. Would you feed your children on the cheapest food that doesn't make them sick.....?

over a year ago

Worm her and feed her with tuna, chicken and rice for a few days Don't give her milk. She could have eaten something outside like a bird or something x

over a year ago

I found as soon as we switched to gormet mom petit problem solved

over a year ago

Sorry phoned died.

She's an indoor cat but that doesn't mean she hasn't gobbled human food n upset her tum. I will worm her as she prob needs doing. I suspect it's a change in food she was on aldi food but as I've had to get my last two shops delivered I've brought Tesco. I'll try her on a more upmarket brand. Thank you all xxx

over a year ago

"Mine have dry. Go cat crunchy and tender. They love it,and no trumps "

This for us too

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Sorry phoned died.

She's an indoor cat but that doesn't mean she hasn't gobbled human food n upset her tum. I will worm her as she prob needs doing. I suspect it's a change in food she was on aldi food but as I've had to get my last two shops delivered I've brought Tesco. I'll try her on a more upmarket brand. Thank you all xxx"

I feed mine on Royal Canon. They do different types of food for the cats age or needs. It's about £16 a bag roughly depending on the shop. No nasty smells and she has been on it from a kitten. Worming helps too

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Sorry phoned died.

She's an indoor cat but that doesn't mean she hasn't gobbled human food n upset her tum. I will worm her as she prob needs doing. I suspect it's a change in food she was on aldi food but as I've had to get my last two shops delivered I've brought Tesco. I'll try her on a more upmarket brand. Thank you all xxx

I feed mine on Royal Canon. They do different types of food for the cats age or needs. It's about £16 a bag roughly depending on the shop. No nasty smells and she has been on it from a kitten. Worming helps too "

Damn phone. It's Canin not Canon

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mine have dry food, today senior, no problem and plain water, although they get plenty of treats that is their main diet

over a year ago

8 out of 10 cat owners said they preferred it if their pussys didn't smell

over a year ago

"8 out of 10 cat owners said they preferred it if their pussys didn't smell "

Hahaha

over a year ago

Do they not miss meat? I've been brough up to belive that dogs and cats need some meat in thier diets x

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've fed my kitty dry food for the last year and she was putting on weight and not very active (know how she feels!) but she started meowing a lot for no apparent reason so while I was googling to see what that was all about, I read that they really need wet food. I did try a few times when she arrived with me but she turned her nose up.

After reading that I bought the gourmet stuff and now she's almost like a different cat. Not really that interested in the dry stuff but gets a pouch every evening and she's properly running around like a mentalist, there's a definite difference in her weight and she seems much happier.

Incidentally the random meowing has stopped too.

over a year ago

That's intrestin dirty girl thank you guess it's just trial n error xx

over a year ago

Luna does meow a lot!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"That's intrestin dirty girl thank you guess it's just trial n error xx"

Yeah... I felt a bit bad that I've spent a year feeding her stuff that she's eaten just cause she's been hungry. Occasionally she gets some tuna and kitty milk but she doesn't seem to care about that now as long as the gourmet stuff is forthcoming.

Spoilt kitty!

over a year ago

Mine are both hunters, so they source their own meat. Plus little old Doris down the road feeds them! They're happy, healthy and know where home is thankfully

over a year ago

Why? Human vegetarians manage without meat?!

over a year ago

I have two cats and I leave wet and dry food out for them, one will only touch the dry food and has never gone for the wet food at all, whereas the other gobbles up the wet pouches and only goes for dry when there's none of it left. They're funny little buggers. Neither of them smell though so I don't think it's as clear cut as wet vs dry food.

over a year ago

"Why? Human vegetarians manage without meat?! "

Cats are obligate carnivores though - humans are omnivores.

over a year ago

Do a taste test..5 different foods,small amount on each plate..see which one the cat prefers.

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

Both my old cats were on dry food with occasional pouches. ..one as it was a prescribed diet. ..even though not a fat cat...intestine problems. ...didn't stop either of the buggers eating elsewhere or bringing in take out....miss them so much

over a year ago

A trumpy pussy.........is that like a fanny fart?

over a year ago

Stick s cork in its ass

Post new Message to Thread