Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Take my mind

Jump to newest

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Off of thinking what is the matter...

I had a blood discharge in some semen I goes to see the Dr he prods and pokes my prostate etc.. orders blood tests... I received a letter from the drs saying my results are back and I need to see them to discuss the results.. if it was serious would they have rung, I get texts from them about all sorts of crap..

As usual when I get through on the phonethere's no appointments so I'm seeing a gp on the 29/2... In the mean time .. I've no idea what they've found or want to see me for...

I'm now worried.com

Take me mind off of it please..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

hope it goes okay

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

If it was serious you wouldn't have had to wait so long for an appointment.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Off of thinking what is the matter...

I had a blood discharge in some semen I goes to see the Dr he prods and pokes my prostate etc.. orders blood tests... I received a letter from the drs saying my results are back and I need to see them to discuss the results.. if it was serious would they have rung, I get texts from them about all sorts of crap..

As usual when I get through on the phonethere's no appointments so I'm seeing a gp on the 29/2... In the mean time .. I've no idea what they've found or want to see me for...

I'm now worried.com

Take me mind off of it please.. "

Think of nice things. .relax..listen to music

An be with friends

I know it's hard

I'm awaiting an operation

To have my gall bladder removed as i have gall stones

I'm like you afraid of a blood test result that if it says im clear an no inflammation on my gall bladder that I will have an op

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

"If it was serious you wouldn't have had to wait so long for an appointment."

Would the receptionist know ?? I very rarely see a gp, I'm a fit and healthy bloke well so I thought..

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

I'm now worried.com

Take me mind off of it please..

Think of nice things. .relax..listen to music

An be with friends

I know it's hard

I'm awaiting an operation

To have my gall bladder removed as i have gall stones

I'm like you afraid of a blood test result that if it says im clear an no inflammation on my gall bladder that I will have an op

"

Hope things work out for you..

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

give them a ring in the morning and advise them you are worried, they give you a telephone consultation to put your mind at rest or bring forward a face to face appointment

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

may give*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm now worried.com

Take me mind off of it please.. "

You could have a calculus (a small stone which has developed in your seminal vesicles), you could have prostatitis, a swelling of your prostate gland, you could have vesiculitis, a swelling of your seminal vesicles, you could have prostate cancer etc. Or potentially some form of STI.

All these things are able to be treated, they may simply need to do more tests or it may just have been a one off, unexplainable occurrence and they want to see you to explain that there was nothing sinister found, but to watch out incase it happens again! If it is prostate cancer, it can take up to 10 years before they start to treat you as there would be no need to do it now!

Don't worry about things until you're given a diagnosis (if any), and if there is anything the matter they will explain your options thoroughly.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"If it was serious you wouldn't have had to wait so long for an appointment.

Would the receptionist know ?? I very rarely see a gp, I'm a fit and healthy bloke well so I thought.. "

Its all computerised now, so they put your name in and anything urgent would flash up.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If it was serious you wouldn't have had to wait so long for an appointment.

Would the receptionist know ?? I very rarely see a gp, I'm a fit and healthy bloke well so I thought.. "

Yes they would. When you booked your appointment it would have flagged up or the letter would have asked you to make an urgent appointment. There are targets in place that mean you have to be seen at hospital within two weeks if there is a risk of cancer.

However if I was you I would phone again and say that you need an urgent appointment and explain why.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"give them a ring in the morning and advise them you are worried, they give you a telephone consultation to put your mind at rest or bring forward a face to face appointment"

Good advice, I asked to speak to the doctor after a similar time wait when they had sent me a letter and the doc rang back later that day, much better than an anxious wait. Good luck

By *odareyou OP   Man
over a year ago

No excuse needed, I'm a bloke... I'm off for a lie down..

Post new Message to Thread