Stanima????

All sorts off postions????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know what you're asking, but there are more question marks than words in your post.

-Courtney

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Gym? What's a Gym?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGLzm-Gy0dQ

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I don't know what you're asking, but there are more question marks than words in your post.

-Courtney "

Exactly!

Are you looking for correlations, hearsay or what op?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

"

If you're asking why people go to the gym, I go because it HELPS me to not get too fat and get sick and die of a heart attack.

Cal

over a year ago

I don't think he's asking questions at all.

I think he's trying out his Australian accent....

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I don't think he's asking questions at all.

I think he's trying out his Australian accent...."

I'm reading it with a inflection

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I go to the gym

An don't understand what the op means tbh

There are different levels of gym fitness when you work out

Ie weights

Upper body strength

Athletic where it's stamina

Endurance ie cardiovascular

over a year ago

You've lost me on this fella..??

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

If you're asking why people go to the gym, I go because it HELPS me to not get too fat and get sick and die of a heart attack.

Cal"

over a year ago

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

"

I don't find "gym fit" to be that fit.

Great for sculpting muscles, but not good for stamina/endurance, not always good for real strength (unless your workout plan is full body instead of working on gym fit aesthetics) nor for flexibility.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

Great for sculpting muscles, but not good for stamina/endurance, not always good for real strength (unless your workout plan is full body instead of working on gym fit aesthetics) nor for flexibility. "

Lol I have news for you going to the the gym has made flexable..more fitter leaner muscle im training to do a half marathon training for endurance . Stamina. I'm fitter im hitting my targets

That a set myself an i do aerobics. Step aerobics

An it's helping my sex life

over a year ago

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

Great for sculpting muscles, but not good for stamina/endurance, not always good for real strength (unless your workout plan is full body instead of working on gym fit aesthetics) nor for flexibility.

Lol I have news for you going to the the gym has made flexable..more fitter leaner muscle im training to do a half marathon training for endurance . Stamina. I'm fitter im hitting my targets

An it's helping my sex life "

That's amazing. Well done. And shows what a balanced exercise regime can do. And not what I was talking about when I was saying there's a difference between gym fit to just sculpt muscles!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

"

Being fit promotes feeling of well being + hornyness lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm not fit to go anywhere near a gym. So I don't.

over a year ago

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

Great for sculpting muscles, but not good for stamina/endurance, not always good for real strength (unless your workout plan is full body instead of working on gym fit aesthetics) nor for flexibility. "

I'm no expert, but I disagree. In my limited experience of people who could legitimately describe themselves as 'gym fit', they have been fully committed to training the whole body, not just making it aesthetically pleasing. The very delightful off shoot of this (in those few examples) have been the strength to throw me about like a rag doll (with my blessing before anyone misconstrues) and the stamina of a herd of oxon on a weetabix, magic fairy dust and protein only diet. I shall be continuing my research into this phenomena this weekend.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

An it's helping my sex life

That's amazing. Well done. And shows what a balanced exercise regime can do. And not what I was talking about when I was saying there's a difference between gym fit to just sculpt muscles!"

I'm not gaining muscle on my legs im toneing an finding they are looseing the fat an going lean..muscle tone im looseing

All I'm doing is walking on the running machine running too..doing aerobics on the running machine .using an excercise bike. Ski machine ...Indoor rower an doing aerobics an step aerobics on a reebok step an im finding im toneing up nicely

An my bum too

It's how my body is reacting too it..im on a low fat diet too..

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

Being fit promotes feeling of well being + hornyness lol "

over a year ago

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

It often isn't that fit. Granted I'm basing this on a small sample size, but there's definitely a style over substance aspect when it comes to a lot of the gym fit looking blokes, in my experience. The strongest men by far have been people where an element of is part of their job. And climbers! They're strong as owt.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

People who do aerobics

An cardio are fit an yoga

An it's not always those that use weights either

An muscle dudes that show of in the mirror type of guy "look at me im sexy an i know it " im using weight s an im going to pose lol

You seen those gym douce bags at the gym ..

over a year ago

Stop trying so hard.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"People who do aerobics

An muscle dudes that show of in the mirror type of guy "look at me im sexy an i know it " im using weight s an im going to pose lol

"

Wow so much fitness snobbery

And prejudgemental comments

I think it will be found some men and some women in a walks of life all fitness areas all shapes enjoy to strut and be proud of their clothes, face, makeup, body, hair etc some humans are shits and others are not

To label any one group based upon activity as douche bags is simplistic and rather narrow minded

Xxx

over a year ago

"People who do aerobics

I think it will be found some men and some women in a walks of life all fitness areas all shapes enjoy to strut and be proud of their clothes, face, makeup, body, hair etc some humans are shits and others are not

To label any one group based upon activity as douche bags is simplistic and rather narrow minded

Xxx"

It's not simplistic or narrow minded if it's there in your face every time you go to the gym.

It's quite sad really.

Anyone who thinks body dismorphia is a female condition should go to the weights room.

And the way some of these fellas grunt and shout and groan and drop the weights (to show the other big lads how hard they're working), the way they hog the machines in their little groups (not the leg machines, obviously) just makes me avoid the weights room completely.

over a year ago

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

"

out of breathe??

over a year ago

yoga pants

over a year ago

2min shag

over a year ago

"People who do aerobics

"

Most like to go to the gym, at least they are not lazy lol.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"People who do aerobics

Most like to go to the gym, at least they are not lazy lol."

Some guys do show of

In mirrors to Me its a put off

An can be intimidating

With a group of muscly guys in the weights room at a gym

We have all seen the guys which do that sort of thing

Why on earth they do it is beyond me

Your there to get fit not show off. Which some guys do esp if a fem walks past them

I'm not being a gym snob

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

"People who do aerobics

Xxx

It's not simplistic or narrow minded if it's there in your face every time you go to the gym.

It's quite sad really.

Anyone who thinks body dismorphia is a female condition should go to the weights room.

And the way some of these fellas grunt and shout and groan and drop the weights (to show the other big lads how hard they're working), the way they hog the machines in their little groups (not the leg machines, obviously) just makes me avoid the weights room completely. "

I have to agree .when I'm on the running machine behind me is a group of young guys in a group around the weight machines chatting being loud

Hogging the machines an it's of putting plus when they laugh it's very loud

over a year ago

"People who do aerobics

Xxx

It's quite sad really.

And the way some of these fellas grunt and shout and groan and drop the weights (to show the other big lads how hard they're working), the way they hog the machines in their little groups (not the leg machines, obviously) just makes me avoid the weights room completely. "

Not sure if you're linking body dismorphia and poor gym etiquette.

BD affects all types of people whether obese, muscular or the lean racing snake. It's just a feeling of not being good enough and striving to better oneself. It can affect people in many ways from anorexia, bulimia, bodybuilding to excessive cardio to maintain/improve what one has.

Recently it has been also linked to people who have certain diets, to remain super healthy and eating ridiculous combinations of so called healthy foodstuffs sacrificing taste of function to make them feel like they are fueling their body correctly.

As with people dropping weights in the gym and hogging machines. You will always get those but you will notice that anyone who knows there stuff will gladly share or switch up their routine so others can train.

In life there will always be knobheads.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

I'm no expert, but I disagree. In my limited experience of people who could legitimately describe themselves as 'gym fit', they have been fully committed to training the whole body, not just making it aesthetically pleasing. The very delightful off shoot of this (in those few examples) have been the strength to throw me about like a rag doll (with my blessing before anyone misconstrues) and the stamina of a herd of oxon on a weetabix, magic fairy dust and protein only diet. I shall be continuing my research into this phenomena this weekend. "

Throwing you about like a rag doll...now there's a bloody lovely thought!

over a year ago

"People who do aerobics

Xxx

It's quite sad really.

And the way some of these fellas grunt and shout and groan and drop the weights (to show the other big lads how hard they're working), the way they hog the machines in their little groups (not the leg machines, obviously) just makes me avoid the weights room completely.

BD affects all types of people whether obese, muscular or the lean racing snake. It's just a feeling of not being good enough and striving to better oneself. It can affect people in many ways from anorexia, bulimia, bodybuilding to excessive cardio to maintain/improve what one has.

Recently it has been also linked to people who have certain diets, to remain super healthy and eating ridiculous combinations of so called healthy foodstuffs sacrificing taste of function to make them feel like they are fueling their body correctly.

As with people dropping weights in the gym and hogging machines. You will always get those but you will notice that anyone who knows there stuff will gladly share or switch up their routine so others can train.

In life there will always be knobheads. "

It's particularly growing in men at the moment, and unfortunately people will still be rude to men about their bodies in a way they probably wouldn't to a woman.

Having said that, I mostly stay out of gyms at any time it might conceivably have that type of people in it, having come up against the "wish all the January fatties would piss off" attitude from the gym set so there still are a subset who will be openly absolute wankers to female and male alike.

over a year ago

"People who do aerobics

Xxx

It's quite sad really.

In life there will always be knobheads.

It's particularly growing in men at the moment, and unfortunately people will still be rude to men about their bodies in a way they probably wouldn't to a woman.

Having said that, I mostly stay out of gyms at any time it might conceivably have that type of people in it, having come up against the "wish all the January fatties would piss off" attitude from the gym set so there still are a subset who will be openly absolute wankers to female and male alike."

Everybody has to start somewhere. I still remember being 12.5 stone when I started. Yes. A bit of banter is fine but malicious cyber bullying is not. I wish I knew what I know now back then but hey that's life. I love to impart knowledge to people who ask as a small tweak to some bodies form can make a world of difference to their improvement. Unfortunately a PT's salary would not support my lifestyle nowadays.

over a year ago

No they said that when I was there, not even behind a computer screen. I've never felt welcome in any gym type environment, so it's become a necessary evil and a game of trying to work out when the fewest gym people will be in it (Saturday nights are good, because all those lads are out on the town instead) until I lose enough weight that I can stop having to put myself through it.

over a year ago

Just show me the muscles so I can lick all the contours especially if there's tattoos too

over a year ago

"No they said that when I was there, not even behind a computer screen. I've never felt welcome in any gym type environment, so it's become a necessary evil and a game of trying to work out when the fewest gym people will be in it (Saturday nights are good, because all those lads are out on the town instead) until I lose enough weight that I can stop having to put myself through it. "

A lack of manners often shows a lack of experience. Perhaps they have their own issues or trying to look good in front of their friends. Ruby. After carefully considering your pictures. I can't see why someone would be like that towards you. You are perfectly in proportion and if you wanted to be slimmer a shrink wrapped version of yourself would be what would happen . You have curves, they're good curves. Be proud of them.

By *omethingSoGoodAboutSofiaWoman
over a year ago

Blackburn/Preston

"No they said that when I was there, not even behind a computer screen. I've never felt welcome in any gym type environment, so it's become a necessary evil and a game of trying to work out when the fewest gym people will be in it (Saturday nights are good, because all those lads are out on the town instead) until I lose enough weight that I can stop having to put myself through it. "

You're fit as fuck, I bizarrely really enjoy going to the gym (most of the time!)...I think me and you getting together and working out is what 'gym fit' really means! !!! You know I mean it when I say, I'd work you harder than anyone ever has!

over a year ago

"Fitness in sex etc????

Stanima????

Strength???

Pounding????

Hard body????

"

Am curious why you've started a thread on gym fitness when you've openly said you prefer BBW many times! (Nothing wrong in this btw!)

Yeah I appreciate all your points as to how fitness improves sex - but I think this applies to both sexes op! X

over a year ago

Having read a few of the posts I think it's bloody awful that anyone, if any size, doesn't feel that they can go to the gym without harassment, snide looks, remarks etc!

People of every shape and size go to my gym - from the super fit to those just starting out and many stones overweight! I'd like to think those who, like me, have been going for ages would help, encourage and support people rather than make them feel uncomfortable!

I love nothing more than to see new people come time after time and get fitter and healthier! Xx

Post new Message to Thread