Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

summer perving

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anybody else looking forward to the change in.weather. I can not wait to see all.the little dresses and flip flops being worn. And catching a climpse of sexy feet on show. Do women enjoy noing there being looked at in.the supermarket etc.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A well a wella wella wuw,tell me more,tell me more..........

over a year ago

"Is anybody else looking forward to the change in.weather. I can not wait to see all.the little dresses and flip flops being worn. And catching a climpse of sexy feet on show. Do women enjoy noing there being looked at in.the supermarket etc."

Personally I hate it when guys stare and gawp at me just because I'm wearing clothes that are appropriate for the temperature. I find it horrible, it destroys my self confidence, and it makes me remember to put on more clothes next time if it's not too warm.

over a year ago

Ha ha took me a while to work that one out lol

over a year ago

"Is anybody else looking forward to the change in.weather. I can not wait to see all.the little dresses and flip flops being worn. And catching a climpse of sexy feet on show. Do women enjoy noing there being looked at in.the supermarket etc."

you can't beat a nice bit of fanny wearing next nothing on a nice hot day

just as long as the fatties don't join in

over a year ago

Yeah i understand how some people may not like it. But i get so turned on catching a little climpse of flesh .

over a year ago

"Yeah i understand how some people may not like it. But i get so turned on catching a little climpse of flesh ."

Well as long as you're enjoying yourself...

over a year ago

"Is anybody else looking forward to the change in.weather. I can not wait to see all.the little dresses and flip flops being worn. And catching a climpse of sexy feet on show. Do women enjoy noing there being looked at in.the supermarket etc.

just as long as the fatties don't join in "

what a charmer this bloke is

over a year ago

I just think these days women are just as likely to perv as men

over a year ago

"I just think these days women are just as likely to perv as men "

Oh. So as long as we're all making each other feel uncomfortable then that's ok?

(Or, you know, you could get your sexual gratification from someone who has consented?)

over a year ago

"I just think these days women are just as likely to perv as men

Oh. So as long as we're all making each other feel uncomfortable then that's ok?

(Or, you know, you could get your sexual gratification from someone who has consented?)"

you walk round with you're eyes shut lad ?

over a year ago

(Or, you know, you could get your sexual gratification from someone who has consented?)

"

No, but I don't get sexually excited by random people in the street. Nor do I let my gaze linger on them just because I find them sexually attractive. I treat others as I wish to be treated, and I don't like to be treated the way the OP describes.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/02/16 14:47:16]

over a year ago

I don't get offended if I catch some one looking at me..I quite like it

over a year ago

Men look at woman woman look at men it's called nature LoL.

over a year ago

I don,t think women appreciate that. I can't help noticing but i don,t gawp.. Like women in the gym i don,t do that out of respect. Some aren't swingers or looking for attention.

over a year ago

I don't mind being looked at on the street. I don't like when guys say things or whistle, though.

When we were in Venice two guys were talking to each other in Italian about my butt (Marc translated for me). I was flattered.

-Courtney

over a year ago

No, but I don't get sexually excited by random people in the street. Nor do I let my gaze linger on them just because I find them sexually attractive. I treat others as I wish to be treated, and I don't like to be treated the way the OP describes."

proper wind up you kid

am gonna keep any eye out for your posts like

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Is anybody else looking forward to the change in.weather. I can not wait to see all.the little dresses and flip flops being worn. And catching a climpse of sexy feet on show. Do women enjoy noing there being looked at in.the supermarket etc.

Ooh we have a feisty one here.

Are fatties 'a bit of fanny' too?

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

And I perv all year round

over a year ago

No, but I don't get sexually excited by random people in the street. Nor do I let my gaze linger on them just because I find them sexually attractive. I treat others as I wish to be treated, and I don't like to be treated the way the OP describes."

Maybe the op is also treating others the way he wishes to be treated.

Maybe some people might take a hit to their self confidence if they didn't get the odd look or gawp.

Maybe we are all different, take things differently and could embrace this fact rather than expecting everyone to sacrifice their own individuality in order to respect and maintain ours?

over a year ago

Are fatties 'a bit of fanny' too? "

for some babe of course

just not outside on a sunny day

as i say to mrsw777 'know your place'

over a year ago

"Yeah i understand how some people may not like it. But i get so turned on catching a little climpse of flesh .

Well as long as you're enjoying yourself..."

Well plenty of people (male and female) DO actually dress in order to look good, draw appreciative glances and who enjoy compliments.

And as long as it doesn't escalate into openly leering, I think it's normal and even expected. That's how attraction works.

I'm happy to quietly enjoy attractive legs in summer and winter and also happy to catch someone subtlety eying up my little bulge in my trousers when wearing a suit.

over a year ago

"I just think these days women are just as likely to perv as men "

This site and half the threads proves this.

over a year ago

No, but I don't get sexually excited by random people in the street. Nor do I let my gaze linger on them just because I find them sexually attractive. I treat others as I wish to be treated, and I don't like to be treated the way the OP describes.

Maybe some people might take a hit to their self confidence if they didn't get the odd look or gawp.

Maybe we are all different, take things differently and could embrace this fact rather than expecting everyone to sacrifice their own individuality in order to respect and maintain ours?"

It's very true. Maybe he does want to be treated that way.

But the question was asking how people feel about being looked at in the street in a sexual way. And as a female-bodied person it makes me terribly uncomfortable.

It's up to individuals to decide if they're ok with making others uncomfortable with their own behaviour. I decided that I wasn't ok with doing that, so I amended my behaviour because I was a bit of a letch when I was younger. You might find that you're ok with making other people feel uncomfortable. Different strokes for different folks.

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

for some babe of course

as i say to mrsw777 'know your place'"

Where is 'my place'?

over a year ago

Ha ha consider me told

over a year ago

Maybe we are all different, take things differently and could embrace this fact rather than expecting everyone to sacrifice their own individuality in order to respect and maintain ours?

It's very true. Maybe he does want to be treated that way.

But the question was asking how people feel about being looked at in the street in a sexual way. And as a female-bodied person it makes me terribly uncomfortable.

It's up to individuals to decide if they're ok with making others uncomfortable with their own behaviour. I decided that I wasn't ok with doing that, so I amended my behaviour because I was a bit of a letch when I was younger. You might find that you're ok with making other people feel uncomfortable. Different strokes for different folks."

But not everyone else feels uncomfortable about it....I think that was his point? I personally don't mind it as long as it's not over the top. And I'll give a guy a second look if he warrants it. It's not because I'm "ok with making other people feel uncomfortable."

-Courtney

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 18/02/16 15:04:38]

over a year ago

Well your all welcome to perv over ny chicken legs in the summertime

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

What a nasty comment to make about women's body sizes !!!... you are an absolute DOUCHE !!! Anna.

over a year ago

"Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants "
meeeeee i didnt say they have to be tanned legs lol x

over a year ago

"Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants "

Only after you've completed the 20 page survey to clearly define the parameters of my behaviours to uniquely match your individual requirements

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants meeeeee i didnt say they have to be tanned legs lol x"

I glow in the dark

over a year ago

just as long as the fatties don't join in what a charmer this bloke is "

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants

Only after you've completed the 20 page survey to clearly define the parameters of my behaviours to uniquely match your individual requirements"

Look but don't touch and no whistling!

over a year ago

"Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants meeeeee i didnt say they have to be tanned legs lol x

I glow in the dark "

even better like a super hero

over a year ago

There's a difference between seeing someone in the street and thinking 'wow...attractive' and leering/staring at someone that seems to have gotten a little lost in this thread.

of course humans find each other attractive and will notice and look at others They're Attracted too.

To stare or leer or whistle or whatever is rude yes.

to notice another person you find attractive and have a glance is just human

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

"Anyone wanna perv my pasty white fat legs this summer? Might invest in some hot pants meeeeee i didnt say they have to be tanned legs lol x

I glow in the dark even better like a super hero"

awesome. What's my superhero name?

over a year ago

What a nasty comment to make about women's body sizes !!!... you are an absolute DOUCHE !!! Anna."

it takes me back to my younger days

was on a beach on holiday enjoying the views of all the fanny

a big german fatty laid down in the lounger next to me

topless with hairy pitts

put me off me beer for a few days

over a year ago

for some babe of course

as i say to mrsw777 'know your place'"

if fatties cant join in...how do you explain your head being exposed?

over a year ago

What a nasty comment to make about women's body sizes !!!... you are an absolute DOUCHE !!! Anna.

topless with hairy pitts

"

Do you enjoy winding people up? This is going to derail the thread for no reason. How boring.

over a year ago

I dont actually wack my cock out in.the meat section.in tescos cus ive seen a bit of flesh. But i do like noing i have a hard on pressing against my jeans after seeing a bit of flesh.

over a year ago

Im looking forward to summer so i can wear little vests n mini skirts n thongs

i hate the cold as i have to be covered

i have issues with my body image in the bedroom but now love to dress skimpy ,so im inproving there

over a year ago

I glow in the dark even better like a super hero

awesome. What 's my superhero name? "

glow girl of course she will lure u in with her bright legs then wrap em round your neck...i can think of worse ways to go x

over a year ago

topless with hairy pitts

Do you enjoy winding people up? This is going to derail the thread for no reason. How boring."

its a true story babe

am no wind up that hurts tbf

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

I glow in the dark even better like a super hero

awesome. What 's my superhero name? glow girl of course she will lure u in with her bright legs then wrap em round your neck...i can think of worse ways to go x"

Haha!! brilliant! With added suffocation from thunder thighs!

over a year ago

"Im looking forward to summer so i can wear little vests n mini skirts n thongs

i hate the cold as i have to be covered

i have issues with my body image in the bedroom but now love to dress skimpy ,so im inproving there "

good girl more like u please x

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

topless with hairy pitts

Do you enjoy winding people up? This is going to derail the thread for no reason. How boring.

its a true story babe

am no wind up that hurts tbf "

I still wanna know where my place is :-/ enlighten me?

over a year ago

Ha ha when.i.decide to check out thats.the way im.going

over a year ago

topless with hairy pitts

its a true story babe

am no wind up that hurts tbf "

Sure.

over a year ago

topless with hairy pitts

its a true story babe

I still wanna know where my place is :-/ enlighten me?"

your place is wrapped around my face

over a year ago

topless with hairy pitts

its a true story babe

in the context of this thread I'd say if ya bigger than size 10 then indoors out of site

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

Sunglasses + certain white clothes and materials = xray specs

By *eminiman61Man
over a year ago

mansfield

I love it when it's sunny, that's why I spend 6-9 months in Turkey

over a year ago

Some females enjoy the attention some don't that's the way it works. I think it's fairly obvious which ones do and which ones don't, it's not difficult.

To gawp is rude but to admire discreetly from a distance is not a problem.

I personally don't get sexually aroused in public but I'm a mature man. I think age and experience is the defining factor.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Well, well, well.....This is going well ....NOT lol

over a year ago

Personally I hate seeing all the men in their ill fitting shorts and white sports socks in open toed sandals

Summer just doesn't have the same appeal for me

over a year ago

I agree to most. But.dont no.what.age and exsperience have to do.with it. When i.get turned on i get hard there is not alot.i can do about it...i love.the female body in all.forms

over a year ago

"Well, well, well.....This is going well ....NOT lol "
swings and round abouts we cant all enjoy.the same things i will just continue perving hoping not to get caught by the ones who dont like it lol

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

topless with hairy pitts

its a true story babe

in the context of this thread I'd say if ya bigger than size 10 then indoors out of site "

Nah I think I'll stroll around your town in a bikini until your stomach ruptures

over a year ago

Personally I hate seeing all the men in their ill fitting shorts and white sports socks in open toed sandals ha ha deffo not a sandel and sock man and.see ya point

Summer just doesn't have the same appeal for me "

over a year ago

Personally I hate seeing all the men in their ill fitting shorts and white sports socks in open toed sandals

Summer just doesn't have the same appeal for me "

I like a nice a pair of proper shorts

you know the ones where if you sat don't with your legs open there's a good chance a cracker will pop out

over a year ago

"Well, well, well.....This is going well ....NOT lol swings and round abouts we cant all enjoy.the same things i will just continue perving hoping not to get caught by the ones who dont like it lol "

Good on you.... I very often get caught by whoever I am perving, or by hubby when he sees me perving.... I perv all year round lol xxxxx

over a year ago

topless with hairy pitts

its a true story babe

in the context of this thread I'd say if ya bigger than size 10 then indoors out of site "

It's not a sizeist thread though....

Mysoginist much

over a year ago

"Well, well, well.....This is going well ....NOT lol swings and round abouts we cant all enjoy.the same things i will just continue perving hoping not to get caught by the ones who dont like it lol

Good on you.... I very often get caught by whoever I am perving, or by hubby when he sees me perving.... I perv all year round lol xxxxx"

good good glad i eint alone...infact just perving over your pics now..very nice x

over a year ago

"Well, well, well.....This is going well ....NOT lol swings and round abouts we cant all enjoy.the same things i will just continue perving hoping not to get caught by the ones who dont like it lol

Good on you.... I very often get caught by whoever I am perving, or by hubby when he sees me perving.... I perv all year round lol xxxxx good good glad i eint alone...infact just perving over your pics now..very nice x"

Perv away, they are on public after all .... and thank you xxx

over a year ago

What a strange read.

over a year ago

for some babe of course

as i say to mrsw777 'know your place'

if fatties cant join in...how do you explain your head being exposed? "

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

topless with hairy pitts

its a true story babe

Not on here apparently...Seeing as he's a 'single' guy

over a year ago

There I was thinking this post was about me

over a year ago

Good on you.... I very often get caught by whoever I am perving, or by hubby when he sees me perving.... I perv all year round lol xxxxx"

ha ha good girl i like a pervert exspecially a very sexy one x

Post new Message to Thread