FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Let's hear it for athletic/slim/medium/curvy!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello my lovelies!

As there are three BBW threads running concurrently at the moment (with some very lovely ladies on them) - in the interest of diversity i'm posting this for those who are/like other body types - or those who just love the female form in general!!

No insulting ANY body type please - or I'll slap your arse!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Lover of the female form in general here

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

"Hello my lovelies!

As there are three BBW threads running concurrently at the moment (with some very lovely ladies on them) - in the interest of diversity i'm posting this for those who are/like other body types - or those who just love the female form in general!!

No insulting ANY body type please - or I'll slap your arse!! "

Every body is welcum in Infamy Church of Love

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Well, when I'm playing with Tgirls, I do tend to prefer the more slim and petite.

However, I also love gushy girls, and one of my gushiest girlfriends is, well, a size or two up from me!

Janet xxxxxx

over a year ago

Slim and athletic don't need a specific forum thread to make them feel accepted. Society already accepts them as the ideal

over a year ago

"Slim and athletic don't need a specific forum thread to make them feel accepted. Society already accepts them as the ideal "

I might have been the 'ideal' 25 years ago - but since I became a mum I have squidgy tits, a million thread veins , two varicose vein ops, a big scar, a 'pouch' on my tum - tell me, please, who says that's ideal? Most of the slim/athletic women I know also have imperfections! Please don't think they don't need the occasional compliment too!

over a year ago

Hurahh for all you beautiful , wonderful , intelligent , fun , sexy ladies.

You make.the world the most wonderful place

Thank you from us chaps

over a year ago

No average

over a year ago

"Slim and athletic don't need a specific forum thread to make them feel accepted. Society already accepts them as the ideal "

Don't mean they do though

Even slim woman have body issues

over a year ago

"Slim and athletic don't need a specific forum thread to make them feel accepted. Society already accepts them as the ideal

I might have been the 'ideal' 25 years ago - but since I became a mum I have squidgy tits, a million thread veins , two varicose vein ops, a big scar, a 'pouch' on my tum - tell me, please, who says that's ideal? Most of the slim/athletic women I know also have imperfections! Please don't think they don't need the occasional compliment too! "

You just seemed to have a bee in your bonnet about it that's all.

over a year ago

To be honest, as a woman on fab, I'm personally a bit sick of any compliments, whatever size woman they are directed at.

I never thought I'd become cynical about them, but there it is.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Slim or athletic for me please.

over a year ago

"No average "

Isn't that the same as medium? X

over a year ago

"Slim and athletic don't need a specific forum thread to make them feel accepted. Society already accepts them as the ideal

I might have been the 'ideal' 25 years ago - but since I became a mum I have squidgy tits, a million thread veins , two varicose vein ops, a big scar, a 'pouch' on my tum - tell me, please, who says that's ideal? Most of the slim/athletic women I know also have imperfections! Please don't think they don't need the occasional compliment too!

You just seemed to have a bee in your bonnet about it that's all."

Guess I just thought three threads on the same topic was more than enough?

over a year ago

"No average

Isn't that the same as medium? X"

Depends if its cock size

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I like ladies who I find attractive... . They'll find my thumb print on their pictures, and if filters allow maybe a message

over a year ago

You just seemed to have a bee in your bonnet about it that's all.

Guess I just thought three threads on the same topic was more than enough? "

I don't see you making the same fuss if they were about anything else though.....there were numerous threads about Valentine's day the other day....i don't recall you objecting to that. Anyway I'm not hijacking your thread. I've made my point.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"Hello my lovelies!

Oooo I do like my arse slapped lol xxx

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

I think I fall into this thread

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

Oooo I do like my arse slapped lol xxx"

I'll be round shortly!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I'm not sure we need any appreciation size thread really,they all end up badly as you know

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I'm more than happy as I am, those that like me like me those that don't don't.

Wouldn't matter if I was a size 6 or a size 30 can't please everyone.

Wouldn't matter if I had the perfect figure or not. I'm a 50 year old woman. I'm not going to look like a 20 year old

over a year ago

"I'm not sure we need any appreciation size thread really,they all end up badly as you know "

Not sure why the need for counter threads at all. Its not like theres sides. Some people like slimmer some people like bigger theres plenty of both to go around x

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

You just seemed to have a bee in your bonnet about it that's all."

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

"Hello my lovelies!

I'll be round shortly! "

Oooo goody xx

over a year ago

"I'm not sure we need any appreciation size thread really,they all end up badly as you know "

over a year ago

Why do people insist on being negative? Everyone has the right to their preferences. I can't imagine anyone has a profile that says they fancy anyone of any colour, age, size, height look or sexual persuasion. Slim women don't always get everything their own way so if somebody prefers them then they should be happy to say so. We all need love. (So speaks a man who is often excluded due to age, skin colour and height but has no problem with that).

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

"Hello my lovelies!

I'll be round shortly! "

I too like my Bum slapped

over a year ago

"Why do people insist on being negative? Everyone has the right to their preferences. I can't imagine anyone has a profile that says they fancy anyone of any colour, age, size, height look or sexual persuasion. Slim women don't always get everything their own way so if somebody prefers them then they should be happy to say so. We all need love. (So speaks a man who is often excluded due to age, skin colour and height but has no problem with that). "

Exactly. That's why i didn't understand why the op had such an issue with the bbw threads.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I've been BBW for most of my life. I'm currently ample/average/curvy, whatever. I honestly couldn't care less if people are turned off by my size; what I do have a problem with is people choosing to find me attractive merely because of my current shape. A thread to celebrate size will never give me a sense of self worth; I have myself for that in the full knowledge of who I actually am regardless of my size, which is not the sum of who I am or how attractive I feel and never has been.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Of course they do, I've witnessed in real life comments that forums users made against the larger lady...I find it funny that one person portray themselves on the forums yet in real life they make distasteful comments about larger women

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"Hello my lovelies!

What if I want you to slap my arse anyway.

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

I'll be round shortly!

I too like my Bum slapped

"

Looks like I'll have a red hand by the end of the thread!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

"Why do people insist on being negative? Everyone has the right to their preferences. I can't imagine anyone has a profile that says they fancy anyone of any colour, age, size, height look or sexual persuasion. Slim women don't always get everything their own way so if somebody prefers them then they should be happy to say so. We all need love. (So speaks a man who is often excluded due to age, skin colour and height but has no problem with that). "

We all know how these things end up,it's not a competition between different shapes and sizes and shouldn't be treated as such. It's not being negative,it's just these thing's turn nasty.

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

The thing I find odd is people saying that bbw ( dont like that term btw) shouldn't describe themselves as curvy...Im a fat cow, but I am extremely curvy,my waist is a hell of a lot smaller than my hips or boobs, in fact I don't think I've ever come across anyone as curvy

, so why shouldn't i describe myself this way if I wish?

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

What if I want you to slap my arse anyway. "

I think there's a queue forming!

over a year ago

"I'm not sure we need any appreciation size thread really,they all end up badly as you know

Of course they do, I've witnessed in real life comments that forums users made against the larger lady...I find it funny that one person portray themselves on the forums yet in real life they make distasteful comments about larger women "

over a year ago

"The thing I find odd is people saying that bbw ( dont like that term btw) shouldn't describe themselves as curvy...Im a fat cow, but I am extremely curvy,my waist is a hell of a lot smaller than my hips or boobs, in fact I don't think I've ever come across anyone as curvy

, so why shouldn't i describe myself this way if I wish?"

I can think of no reason at all my lovely! X

over a year ago

"I'm not sure we need any appreciation size thread really,they all end up badly as you know

Of course they do, I've witnessed in real life comments that forums users made against the larger lady...I find it funny that one person portray themselves on the forums yet in real life they make distasteful comments about larger women "

Some don't even manage to portray themselves that well on the forum. ...

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Of course they do, I've witnessed in real life comments that forums users made against the larger lady...I find it funny that one person portray themselves on the forums yet in real life they make distasteful comments about larger women

Some don't even manage to portray themselves that well on the forum. ..."

Clearly

over a year ago

"The thing I find odd is people saying that bbw ( dont like that term btw) shouldn't describe themselves as curvy...Im a fat cow, but I am extremely curvy,my waist is a hell of a lot smaller than my hips or boobs, in fact I don't think I've ever come across anyone as curvy

, so why shouldn't i describe myself this way if I wish?

I can think of no reason at all my lovely! X"

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Every body type is awful! Do I get a smacked bum now?

over a year ago

"Every body type is awful! Do I get a smacked bum now? "

Bend over you naughty girl

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

"Hello my lovelies!

Adore men with healthy contours . xx.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

No matter how big or small or when I was in between losing weight I used to get guys messaging saying they like my figure, nothing has changed, your attractive, I like women your shape bla bla same messages just different guys saying it plus most of the guys I know where shagging me at my heaviest as now.

over a year ago

Personally, I'm pretty happy that I am an 'Average Joe' with a healthy (far as I know) body.

Having been through friends health scares over the last few years, that's what's important to me now..:

By *ummersun99Woman
over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

Yip x

over a year ago

I need my own thread. Cos I'm just fucking amazing!!

over a year ago

"I need my own thread. Cos I'm just fucking amazing!! "

over a year ago

"I need my own thread. Cos I'm just fucking amazing!! "

Now that is a solid gold fact!

over a year ago

I am known to spend to much time in the gym lol

over a year ago

Thinking about it, it's bizarre we spend so much time talking about body types / sizes on here when we're mostly all posting with our bodies on display in some shape or form, for all to see.

I'm not constantly discussing body shapes with friends, so why is it done on Fabs almost on a daily basis?

over a year ago

I don't care what shape you are, it's what's inside that counts.

over a year ago

"Lover of the female form in general here "

By *nfamyMan
over a year ago

Goole

"Lover of the female form in general here

"

over a year ago

Thanks!

over a year ago

I like cuuuurves

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

I lurve the layyyydeeesssss.

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

I lurve the layyyydeeesssss."

I'm rather partial to a few of them myself! X

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm fat compared to some and thinner than others.

I am Seduced. I am what I am and what I am is not defined by my body shape.

I don't usually get involved in threads like these as I usually don't give a shit but it just surprises me that we as women can't just celebrate being women. Fat women, thin women, short women, tall women...why do we need to point out our differences?

I find it really distasteful and sexist!

I don't give a monkeys whether youre fat,thin,whether your tits fall under your arm pits when you're on your back...

Ahh I can't be arsed!

Love and light peeps love and light!

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

Pathetic at times this place no matter what body type threads are active they go tits up often resulting in skitty digs about every shape being thrown in by the time it ends. I saw no harm in the ops opening post and before anyone jumps in assuming my body shape /size is the only reason for my little outburst save it i just felt the need . Oh may i also add many slim men / women have body issues that dent there self confidence as much as any other shape /size individual .

(Mrs)

By *rMrs-Luv-ItCouple
over a year ago

cwmbranish

"I'm fat compared to some and thinner than others.

I am Seduced. I am what I am and what I am is not defined by my body shape.

I don't usually get involved in threads like these as I usually don't give a shit but it just surprises me that we as women can't just celebrate being women. Fat women, thin women, short women, tall women...why do we need to point out our differences?

I find it really distasteful and sexist!

I don't give a monkeys whether youre fat,thin,whether your tits fall under your arm pits when you're on your back...

Ahh I can't be arsed!

Love and light peeps love and light!

Well said

"

over a year ago

"Pathetic at times this place no matter what body type threads are active they go tits up often resulting in skitty digs about every shape being thrown in by the time it ends. I saw no harm in the ops opening post and before anyone jumps in assuming my body shape /size is the only reason for my little outburst save it i just felt the need . Oh may i also add many slim men / women have body issues that dent there self confidence as much as any other shape /size individual .

(Mrs) "

Thanks lovely!

I did try to make it as clear as I possibly could that I wasn't trying to put anyone down! Xx

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

"Pathetic at times this place no matter what body type threads are active they go tits up often resulting in skitty digs about every shape being thrown in by the time it ends. I saw no harm in the ops opening post and before anyone jumps in assuming my body shape /size is the only reason for my little outburst save it i just felt the need . Oh may i also add many slim men / women have body issues that dent there self confidence as much as any other shape /size individual .

(Mrs) "

. Agree totally. Xxx Suzi

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

Would you slap my arse anyway ??;-)

over a year ago

(Mrs)

Thanks lovely!

I did try to make it as clear as I possibly could that I wasn't trying to put anyone down! Xx"

Hey Peaches, I am bent over awaiting a spanking, even got you my paddle n whip, save your hand getting sore lol

over a year ago

"Hello my lovelies!

Would you slap my arse anyway ??;-)"

Oooooh yes!!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I'm curvy. Lumps and bumps are curvy, right?

over a year ago

(Mrs)

Thanks lovely!

I did try to make it as clear as I possibly could that I wasn't trying to put anyone down! Xx

Hey Peaches, I am bent over awaiting a spanking, even got you my paddle n whip, save your hand getting sore lol "

How about we both spank the guy in the post above you?

over a year ago

"I'm curvy. Lumps and bumps are curvy, right? "

Absolutely!!

Welcome my lovely!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I don't mind any body type being represented in an appreciation thread of any woman. I just don't like seeing the stereotypical degrading "bag of bones", "tubs of lard" or the classic "real women" type comments these threads always seem to attract

I will never understand why some feel to demonstrate an appreciation for one type of woman, they have to put other women down at the same time.

over a year ago

Yay to the athletic/average/medium ladies and gents

You're lovely

And I hope to be within your ranks a few months!! Yay to all the dieters too.... We can do it xx

By *rabness92Man
over a year ago

Netherlands

Slim or curvy for me hmmmm

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

IM just happy being a woman, so people can take me as they find ne.....the end....

over a year ago

"I don't mind any body type being represented in an appreciation thread of any woman. I just don't like seeing the stereotypical degrading "bag of bones", "tubs of lard" or the classic "real women" type comments these threads always seem to attract

I will never understand why some feel to demonstrate an appreciation for one type of woman, they have to put other women down at the same time.

"

Agreed absolutely!

And anyone who's been on here longer than a few months should realise that no 'real woman' - whatever her body type - likes to see other women put down!!

By *onia1969Woman
over a year ago

Bridgwater

Only preferences I like is tall guys.,a personality, sense of humour and a pulse lol......also I like bi guys

over a year ago

"Yay to the athletic/average/medium ladies and gents

You're lovely

And I hope to be within your ranks a few months!! Yay to all the dieters too.... We can do it xx"

We can indeed Hun!

If you do a search there are loads of really good diet/exercise threads on here - and if they're full feel free to start a new one up!

over a year ago

(Mrs)

Thanks lovely!

Hey Peaches, I am bent over awaiting a spanking, even got you my paddle n whip, save your hand getting sore lol

How about we both spank the guy in the post above you? "

Hell yesssssss. ... come on dsh 36, assume the position, we are coming to spank you.... you do one cheek peache's and I will do the other, till he begs for mercy lol xxxxx

over a year ago

"I don't mind any body type being represented in an appreciation thread of any woman. I just don't like seeing the stereotypical degrading "bag of bones", "tubs of lard" or the classic "real women" type comments these threads always seem to attract

Exactly...I love earl Grey but I don't have to emphasise that by saying how unappealing camomile is. Actually I really like camomile I mean darjheeling..no forget that too, it can be really refreshing in the morning. OK OK I am just a slut....as long as it involves teabagging.

"

over a year ago

I'm not slim and athletic, I'm not fat or a bbw, and I'm definitely not average so I don't fit into any of these appreciation threads...good job I think I'm fricking awesome!

over a year ago

"I'm not slim and athletic, I'm not fat or a bbw, and I'm definitely not average so I don't fit into any of these appreciation threads...good job I think I'm fricking awesome! "

Yes you do - you're curvy! And pretty!

Post new Message to Thread