Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Duncan Norvelle ( chase me)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone reemember this comedian Duncan Norvelle his catchphrase was ( chase me) he was a camp comedian but was in fact straight and married with kids, and invited some of the audience to chase him and try and catch him ???.

Sadly after multiple strokes and a heart attack he now resides in Leicestershire some where with his mum.

At his peak he was a top earner and regular on tv.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone reemember this comedian Duncan Norvelle his catchphrase was ( chase me) he was a camp comedian but was in fact straight and married with kids, and invited some of the audience to chase him and try and catch him ???.

Sadly after multiple strokes and a heart attack he now resides in Leicestershire some where with his mum.

At his peak he was a top earner and regular on tv. "

Sad state of affairs for many thousands of people just like him and their families and loved ones...

over a year ago

"Does anyone reemember this comedian Duncan Norvelle his catchphrase was ( chase me) he was a camp comedian but was in fact straight and married with kids, and invited some of the audience to chase him and try and catch him ???.

At his peak he was a top earner and regular on tv.

Sad state of affairs for many thousands of people just like him and their families and loved ones... "

By *UNCHBOXMan
over a year ago

folkestone

I'm afraid his brand of comedy was always going to be short lived. I think him, Cannon and Ball, and Little and Large all struggled to stay on tv in the 90's. Love him or loath him, Duncan Norvell was always the one comedian i remember as a kid because he was so different from the rest of the comedians on tv.

By *rincesscaracoupleCouple
over a year ago

Saltburn

Loved him

over a year ago

i liked russ abbot and harry enfield

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Light entertainment was never my cup of tea, I preferred something a little bit more cutting edge.

over a year ago

i used to love him until his wife divorced him on the grounds of physical cruelty i think that really ended his career on tv at least

over a year ago

I had a pint with him in The Village hotel in Blackpool many years ago ! Really really nice guy . Same bar but different day saw Chubby Brown in there must of been summer season

over a year ago

Just had a pvt mail from some one who does not want to post in the forum.

He states that duncan had a drink problem hence his divorce, cant find anything on the nett but did hear something quite a while back about the same thing.

The demon drink gets them all in the end i suppose.

Post new Message to Thread