Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fun times

Jump to newest

By *ippa7777 OP   Man
over a year ago

King's Lynn

Who would have fun with a guy, who is wheelchair bound. Or had a spinal damage. Where they are limited to what they can do ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm sure plenty people will share your sexual preferences and they will be more than happy too meet you ...... but I think its important that you use your profile to explain what sort of sexual activity you are willing and able to engage in...

Good luck....

over a year ago

"I'm sure plenty people will share your sexual preferences and they will be more than happy too meet you ...... but I think its important that you use your profile to explain what sort of sexual activity you are willing and able to engage in...

Good luck.... "

Sound advice from soxy

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I'm sure plenty people will share your sexual preferences and they will be more than happy too meet you ...... but I think its important that you use your profile to explain what sort of sexual activity you are willing and able to engage in...

Good luck.... "

This is good advice. You're a good looking bloke... lots of us see past disabilities and see the person but you don't really give much away about you and what you like.

over a year ago

You're a good looking guy.. It wouldn't be an immediate no... I'd need to talk to you though to give a real answer.. Same as anyone else

over a year ago

Id take you the footie and share a beer with you...but i dont think you meant that kind of fun

Post new Message to Thread