Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Amazing what other people see.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Isn't it amazing what other people see in things/flaws that we ourselves don't like.

My hubby took a pic off meat the weekend, that I'm not at all keen on. Now I love that I have a big bum (I'm quite proud of it) but this picture makes it looks massive and i wanted to delete it. Last night he uploaded it to fab and it's been fabbed nearly 70 times already.

It's given me a nice little confidence boost

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's a very nice bottom.

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I've fabbed it. Kudos to your bottom!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Same with feet.. I put my first foot/ sands pic on.. Got loads of mail

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Very few women like their bums, bit if a known fact. What they don't realise is just as many men do like that very bum. Which is why the dreaded question "Does my bum look big in this?" will never receive the answer "It doesn't matter what you wear, I love your big bum"

over a year ago

Alot of people are like that...i hate my belly..its big and like a kangaroo pouch lol...and my thighs are big aswell...nobodys perfect...nice bum by the way x

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

It's a top bottom

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

"Isn't it amazing what other people see in things/flaws that we ourselves don't like.

My hubby took a pic off meat the weekend, that I'm not at all keen on. Now I love that I have a big bum (I'm quite proud of it) but this picture makes it looks massive and i wanted to delete it. Last night he uploaded it to fab and it's been fabbed nearly 70 times already.

"

. It's a lovely bum I've got a similar pic of mine that mr cmy loves I am not so keen, but people do seem to love an ass pic

over a year ago

I think every one sees flaws in them selves and has parts of their bodies they are not happy with. I also think you can love something about your self and others won't like. For me it is my legs and bum I am not happy with but my stretch marks I love but could put a lot of people off! Hay-ho!!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Very few women like their bums, bit if a known fact. What they don't realise is just as many men do like that very bum. Which is why the dreaded question "Does my bum look big in this?" will never receive the answer "It doesn't matter what you wear, I love your big bum""

I don't like mine much. Not because it's too big but because there isn't a lot of it (proportionally) and it's flat and square-ish.

I'm more martini glass than hourglass

over a year ago

"Isn't it amazing what other people see in things/flaws that we ourselves don't like.

"

Up to 83 fabs now - hardly surprising because it is a peach!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

It's a great photo.

It's quite clear that the apparent size is to do with the perspective and it's the shape that stands out.

over a year ago

"Same with feet.. I put my first foot/ sands pic on.. Got loads of mail "

It's fab! I am quite surprised how many guys like BBW as well, some super fit hunky, muscley guys that you think would only be looking at petite girls

over a year ago

"Same with feet.. I put my first foot/ sands pic on.. Got loads of mail

It's fab! I am quite surprised how many guys like BBW as well, some super fit hunky, muscley guys that you think would only be looking at petite girls "

So so super fit, slim girls like larger well rounded men?

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

It's fab! I am quite surprised how many guys like BBW as well, some super fit hunky, muscley guys that you think would only be looking at petite girls

So so super fit, slim girls like larger well rounded men?"

Not on your ninny!

over a year ago

"

I think it looks great

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

It's fab! I am quite surprised how many guys like BBW as well, some super fit hunky, muscley guys that you think would only be looking at petite girls "

And praise be for that!

I think some guys really are more interested in the person than their shape too.

over a year ago

I think guys will fab anything to be honest. I've said it before and I'll say it again, my wife could crap on a plate and it would still get more fabs than me! All hoping for a "thanks for fabbing my photos" message. However, your ass is fab.

over a year ago

"

its a very shapely bum x

over a year ago

"

I like your bottom and I hope you like mine

over a year ago

Now that's a bum worth fabbing over and over.

Saw the pic, first thing in my mind was 'omg perfect' xxxx

over a year ago

I like big butts and I cannot lie (although I frequently do)

By *iss AdventureWoman
over a year ago

Wonderland

It's the old eye of the beholder adage though isn't it. I tend to be drawn to looking at the parts of others that i don't like of myself (enviously) but I've learnt to embrace the parts I've neglected, it's all me after all

over a year ago

"It's the old eye of the beholder adage though isn't it. I tend to be drawn to looking at the parts of others that i don't like of myself (enviously) but I've learnt to embrace the parts I've neglected, it's all me after all "
hehe hey your bum looks very shapely to

over a year ago

"It's the old eye of the beholder adage though isn't it. I tend to be drawn to looking at the parts of others that i don't like of myself (enviously) but I've learnt to embrace the parts I've neglected, it's all me after all "

it's definitely often in the eye of the beholder, I'm often attracted by a shapely thigh or bum or eyes or a mouth etc that the holder doesn't like. Without white knighting or sucking up to the OP (ok yes I am a little bit ) that bottom looks amazing and so whatever you don't like about yourself, someone else out there will adore it!

over a year ago

"

Do not underestimate a nice curvy ass

Keep that pic on Mrs your man obviously loves it x

over a year ago

Do not underestimate a nice curvy ass

Keep that pic on Mrs your man obviously loves it x"

I've just had a look....its quite fabulous!!! X

over a year ago

Thanks for all the comments and Fabs! It's cheered me up even more

over a year ago

Yep it deffo deserves a fab