Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Herbal Life

Jump to newest

By *onathan14 OP   Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Fact or fiction? what about Diabetics? good or bad?

answers on a postcard purrrlease

x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Which of their products? They're a huge business sucking in money via one of those legal pyramids that isn't a pyramid.

I'm not comfortable with them, but if you're looking for something specific, perhaps ask a more detailed question.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Diabetics? Or Dianetics?

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Diabetics may be amongst the most wonderful people who you may meet. It's a nasty condition though.

I think dianetics may be something akin to scientology.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Herbal rip off would not go near it

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

A friend of mine is using Herbal Life. He posts his stats on Facebook weekly. The thing I'm nost impressed with is that despite not exercising he has managed to gain muscle mass as well as lose weight.

Thing is, as someone has already said, it isn't just consuming the product, it's selling it as well. Just a pyramid scheme.

over a year ago

cheaper to buy soya milk, vitamins and any of the milkshake flavourings going about at the minute.

none of these 'health supplements' are food, they're artificial food replacements.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"cheaper to buy soya milk, vitamins and any of the milkshake flavourings going about at the minute.

none of these 'health supplements' are food, they're artificial food replacements."

I'm inclined to fully agree. Billionaires getting rich at the top of a pyramid, selling stuff worth peanuts for huge prices.

They have tons of products, including tapping into the highly profitable weight loss area. Their sales people will work and sell like religious converts.

Money would be better spent having a private dietician to support your health goals and buying affordable ingredients, compared to ripoff pricing to support all the people in the pyramid achieving their dreams.

over a year ago

"cheaper to buy soya milk, vitamins and any of the milkshake flavourings going about at the minute.

none of these 'health supplements' are food, they're artificial food replacements.

I'm inclined to fully agree. Billionaires getting rich at the top of a pyramid, selling stuff worth peanuts for huge prices.

They have tons of products, including tapping into the highly profitable weight loss area. Their sales people will work and sell like religious converts.

Money would be better spent having a private dietician to support your health goals and buying affordable ingredients, compared to ripoff pricing to support all the people in the pyramid achieving their dreams."

when i decided to change my diet i firstly went to the 'health food' store and most of the stuff in there is loaded with carbs and sugar... it was the least healthy place i've ever seen.

over a year ago

It's all a load of money making nonsense

Post new Message to Thread