Walks back out again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

?????

over a year ago

Sterling work my friend! If it was the end of year Forums Awards time you would most definitely be my nomination for Forumer of the year! Loving your work!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sterling work my friend! If it was the end of year Forums Awards time you would most definitely be my nomination for Forumer of the year! Loving your work! "

Thanks dan, hope your weeks going as planned

over a year ago

"Fucks shit up,

Walks back out again "

its your style you can't help it j

over a year ago

You've got to keep people on their toes though OP. Make them think that you're actually being serious. Otherwise it'll lose its impact quite quickly.

over a year ago

"Sterling work my friend! If it was the end of year Forums Awards time you would most definitely be my nomination for Forumer of the year! Loving your work! "

over a year ago

"You've got to keep people on their toes though OP. Make them think that you're actually being serious. Otherwise it'll lose its impact quite quickly. "

I aint a quitter ruby . I know alot of you women on here now think im an unmeetable unhinged person. Truth is everyone on here is slightly unhinged.

Theres talkers and theres walkers, and then theres me

I know fine well how unique and intense i am, i feel it from the second my eyes open in the morning till i close them at night

I know for a fact i could give you one single thrust and youd wanna punch me in the nose

over a year ago

"You've got to keep people on their toes though OP. Make them think that you're actually being serious. Otherwise it'll lose its impact quite quickly.

I aint a quitter ruby . I know alot of you women on here now think im an unmeetable unhinged person. Truth is everyone on here is slightly unhinged.

I know fine well how unique and intense i am, i feel it from the second my eyes open in the morning till i close them at night

I know for a fact i could give you one single thrust and youd wanna punch me in the nose "

Don't even need 1 thust I'm sure there is plenty of people who would like to punch you in the nose without getting naked x

over a year ago

"You've got to keep people on their toes though OP. Make them think that you're actually being serious. Otherwise it'll lose its impact quite quickly.

I know for a fact i could give you one single thrust and youd wanna punch me in the nose

Don't even need 1 thust I'm sure there is plenty of people who would like to punch you in the nose without getting naked x"

()

over a year ago

Fucks shit up ?!

Apparently it's better to have had an enema or douche before anal sex

over a year ago

I know for a fact i could give you one single thrust and youd wanna punch me in the nose "

over a year ago

Do you get off on being punched in the nose? That's not normally how I want to feel from a thrust

over a year ago

Do you get off on being punched in the nose? That's not normally how I want to feel from a thrust "

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Walks in, detects a one trick pony and leaves to go to another thread

over a year ago

I am very much a walker , as my name implies

over a year ago

I am very much a walker , as my name implies "

Well you do have to legs lol x

over a year ago

I am very much a walker , as my name implies "

There's a typo in there, somewhere

over a year ago

There's a typo in there, somewhere "

over a year ago

"Walks in, detects a one trick pony and leaves to go to another thread "

Skips along with Tina

over a year ago

"Walks in, detects a one trick pony and leaves to go to another thread

Skips along with Tina"

Followed by the snow.... it's not my fault the wind blows me back lol x

over a year ago

Walks in steals a biscuit and wanders off

over a year ago

There's a typo in there, somewhere

"

Chuckle you cheeky sausage

over a year ago

Don't even need 1 thust I'm sure there is plenty of people who would like to punch you in the nose without getting naked x"

There is haha

over a year ago

Where is the end of the queue?

over a year ago

"Where is the end of the queue? "

i dont know im genreally at the front

over a year ago

"Where is the end of the queue?

i dont know im genreally at the front "

generally * is that right lol ?

over a year ago

over a year ago

OP, I have a serious question...Is this all a front just to rile people up? Your persona, I mean. It started out realistic but I've been having doubts recently.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Your at the front to be thumped by lots of people, that's the first and only time you will ever be at the front of anything

over a year ago

Courtney, he does it to try and gain attention, always for the wrong reasons though.

over a year ago

"OP, I have a serious question...Is this all a front just to rile people up? Your persona, I mean. It started out realistic but I've been having doubts recently.

-Courtney"

Is your question, do i honestly have a 7" girth or is it, do i know just how cocky i sound ?

Yes i do have a 7" girth and yes i know fine well just how cocky i sound.

Im in the top of my game

Even when im 8 st wet through, i know for a fact im in any womans top 3 conquests

over a year ago

"Courtney, he does it to try and gain attention, always for the wrong reasons though.

"

Why on earth would i be even arsed about gaining more attention ?

over a year ago

Because your an attention seeking child maybe?

over a year ago

Well variety is the spice of life, be rather boring if we were all the same.

Luv him or loathe him, you're all posting on his threads.....

over a year ago

"OP, I have a serious question...Is this all a front just to rile people up? Your persona, I mean. It started out realistic but I've been having doubts recently.

-Courtney

Is your question, do i honestly have a 7" girth or is it, do i know just how cocky i sound ?

Im in the top of my game

Even when im 8 st wet through, i know for a fact im in any womans top 3 conquests

"

I don't mean either. what I'm asking is whether "you" (the forum version of you) is a false persona, or if you really are like this. In other words, I'm not asking whether you know how "cocky" you sound - I'm asking whether that "cockiness" is false/put on or real.

over a year ago

Well we are trying to make him popular haha

over a year ago

-Courtney

Im in the top of my game

I don't mean either. what I'm asking is whether "you" (the forum version of you) is a false persona, or if you really are like this. In other words, I'm not asking whether you know how "cocky" you sound - I'm asking whether that "cockiness" is false/put on or real. "

In person im not as cocky or full of myself . But my confidence does shine.

over a year ago

"Well we are trying to make him popular haha "

Thanks but i really dont require any help from you lol

over a year ago

Nah... your showing yourself to be a complete cock without any help from others

over a year ago

"Nah... your showing yourself to be a complete cock without any help from others "

Pot... kettle....

over a year ago

"Well variety is the spice of life, be rather boring if we were all the same.

Luv him or loathe him, you're all posting on his threads.....

"

yes exactly this sometimes even bad advertising works

over a year ago

3 sugars please.

over a year ago

"3 sugars please. "

2 for me x

over a year ago

-Courtney

Im in the top of my game

I don't mean either. what I'm asking is whether "you" (the forum version of you) is a false persona, or if you really are like this. In other words, I'm not asking whether you know how "cocky" you sound - I'm asking whether that "cockiness" is false/put on or real. "

I'm curious about this too...

over a year ago

-Courtney

Im in the top of my game

I don't mean either. what I'm asking is whether "you" (the forum version of you) is a false persona, or if you really are like this. In other words, I'm not asking whether you know how "cocky" you sound - I'm asking whether that "cockiness" is false/put on or real.

In person im not as cocky or full of myself . But my confidence does shine. "

Ah, that answers my question I think. Cheers.

over a year ago

"Nah... your showing yourself to be a complete cock without any help from others

Pot... kettle...."

over a year ago

actually most of us are talkers AND walkers...it's just in whitehaven people struggle to do both

perhaps that's why you feel like your special

over a year ago

Op wheres white haven?

over a year ago

"Op wheres white haven?"

west coast of cumbria.

over a year ago

"Op wheres white haven?

west coast of cumbria."

Thanks

over a year ago

"Op wheres white haven?"
its in Cumbria ,barrow in Furness xx

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

"Op wheres white haven?its in Cumbria ,barrow in Furness xx"

not far from sellafield.. .this could explain a lot

over a year ago

Will someone please have sex with the OP, just to find out? For independent verification purposes? (Not me, obviously, I don't want to punch him on the nose and get a record)

over a year ago

"Will someone please have sex with the OP, just to find out? For independent verification purposes? (Not me, obviously, I don't want to punch him on the nose and get a record) "

I aint a snitch ruby . My morals forbid it . Even if i spent months being fed thru a pipe fighting for my life i would not snitch your records perfectly safe

over a year ago

"Will someone please have sex with the OP, just to find out? For independent verification purposes? (Not me, obviously, I don't want to punch him on the nose and get a record) "

Count me out, his super massive girth might ruin my foof for good

over a year ago

If he had clearer pictures of his penis people may by able to make their mind up. Needs one on the flop and a few fully hard, standing up with cock dangling and hands free and another one in side view.

over a year ago

I put one on the flop up the other day lol

over a year ago

"I put one on the flop up the other day lol"
keep the pics up then live up to your image ,they want you

over a year ago

"I put one on the flop up the other day lol"

Couple of unassisted fully hard penis pictures then. Or my new favourite, getting a piece of plain a4 paper laying the hard willy on the paper and drawing round the penis. I've done this to two guys now, brings a whole new meaning to 'cock pictures'

over a year ago

"Will someone please have sex with the OP, just to find out? For independent verification purposes? (Not me, obviously, I don't want to punch him on the nose and get a record)

If he had clearer pictures of his penis people may by able to make their mind up. Needs one on the flop and a few fully hard, standing up with cock dangling and hands free and another one in side view. "

I meant technique as well as size.

over a year ago

"I put one on the flop up the other day lol

Couple of unassisted fully hard penis pictures then. Or my new favourite, getting a piece of plain a4 paper laying the hard willy on the paper and drawing round the penis. I've done this to two guys now, brings a whole new meaning to 'cock pictures' "

Seawitch . I honestly would fuk you till you cant walk lol

over a year ago

"Will someone please have sex with the OP, just to find out? For independent verification purposes? (Not me, obviously, I don't want to punch him on the nose and get a record)

I aint a snitch ruby . My morals forbid it . Even if i spent months being fed thru a pipe fighting for my life i would not snitch your records perfectly safe "

Someone else might put two and two together if they saw you with a swollen nose

over a year ago

Thats pretty much the norm where im from lol

over a year ago

"I put one on the flop up the other day lol

Couple of unassisted fully hard penis pictures then. Or my new favourite, getting a piece of plain a4 paper laying the hard willy on the paper and drawing round the penis. I've done this to two guys now, brings a whole new meaning to 'cock pictures'

Seawitch . I honestly would fuk you till you cant walk lol

"

Nooo don't say things like that, that just makes me think of cystitis and gives the impression that things would be rough and one sided and makes me want to put my hand over my fanny to protect it.

over a year ago

It would never be one sided

over a year ago

Often the people with the least to say have the littlest to prove.....read into that as you will.....

over a year ago

"It would never be one sided "

That's how it sounds when you say things like that. Just try and tone down the self praise and be a bit more humble and let people make their own opinions of you instead of being told (by you) that you'd be the best they've ever had.

over a year ago

"It would never be one sided

That's how it sounds when you say things like that. Just try and tone down the self praise and be a bit more humble and let people make their own opinions of you instead of being told (by you) that you'd be the best they've ever had. "

Or better still keep it for a PM.....

over a year ago

Yas are both sexy

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

And to think I came here from the Irish forum to get a break from bad trolls.

over a year ago

Walks in........

Fucks shit up

Walks back out again

over a year ago

Come to a conclusion now, you don't want solutions or advice or anything that could help improve your time here or your success rate, you just want attention.

over a year ago

"It would never be one sided

That's how it sounds when you say things like that. Just try and tone down the self praise and be a bit more humble and let people make their own opinions of you instead of being told (by you) that you'd be the best they've ever had. "

Very wise words... Not sure some guys realise that saying they will be the best is a sure fire way to not be.

Post new Message to Thread