Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Taking the pill

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

And not having a break.

Is not having the 7 day break good for you?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

If I'm going on holiday or somewhere special and I can't quite time it right, I take it all the way through. It is hardly ever I do it so no harm is done, just puts you out of sync

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

Doing that never worked for me, I would come on anyway! I'm on the one now that you don't have a break with, I don't even get periods it's brill!

By *oc-robMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

Won't do any harm every now and then

over a year ago

"Doing that never worked for me, I would come on anyway! I'm on the one now that you don't have a break with, I don't even get periods it's brill!"

I'm on cerrazett and have no break, they put me on that one because I was getting headaches with marvelon. Iv been on pills with a break since 15 only the last couple years Iv been on one with no periods. I like it but just thinking is it good for us not to have a bleed ?

over a year ago

"If I'm going on holiday or somewhere special and I can't quite time it right, I take it all the way through. It is hardly ever I do it so no harm is done, just puts you out of sync "

I used to that when I was on a pill with a 7 day break

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I've not taken the pill for years. They wanted to put me on the mini pill but with that you wouldn't know when you were going to cone on apparently. I didn't fancy that much.

In answer though SoSin I don't think it's healthy to not have a bleed although obv some tablets must prevent the womb from thickening up anyway xx

over a year ago

"I've not taken the pill for years. They wanted to put me on the mini pill but with that you wouldn't know when you were going to cone on apparently. I didn't fancy that much.

In answer though SoSin I don't think it's healthy to not have a bleed although obv some tablets must prevent the womb from thickening up anyway xx"

I recently stopped taking mine (for 4 days) as was thinking of getting back to a normal routine, I decided to take the 4 pills at once this morning and gimmick me I'm in so much pain it's horrible

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"Doing that never worked for me, I would come on anyway! I'm on the one now that you don't have a break with, I don't even get periods it's brill!

I'm on cerrazett and have no break, they put me on that one because I was getting headaches with marvelon. Iv been on pills with a break since 15 only the last couple years Iv been on one with no periods. I like it but just thinking is it good for us not to have a bleed ?"

I was on cerrawhatsit, I think mines called zelleta now? It's similar anyway. I do wonder the same as you sometimes, but last time I came off the one with a break I was awful!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've not taken the pill for years. They wanted to put me on the mini pill but with that you wouldn't know when you were going to cone on apparently. I didn't fancy that much.

In answer though SoSin I don't think it's healthy to not have a bleed although obv some tablets must prevent the womb from thickening up anyway xx

I recently stopped taking mine (for 4 days) as was thinking of getting back to a normal routine, I decided to take the 4 pills at once this morning and gimmick me I'm in so much pain it's horrible "

Not surprised- thats similar to having the morning after pill- what you have taken!!

Ring and ask to speak to the nurse x

over a year ago

I recently stopped taking mine (for 4 days) as was thinking of getting back to a normal routine, I decided to take the 4 pills at once this morning and gimmick me I'm in so much pain it's horrible

Not surprised- thats similar to having the morning after pill- what you have taken!!

Ring and ask to speak to the nurse x"

I'm waiting for s call back x

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"If I'm going on holiday or somewhere special and I can't quite time it right, I take it all the way through. It is hardly ever I do it so no harm is done, just puts you out of sync

I used to that when I was on a pill with a 7 day break"

Now I time it by taking it for a shorter while the month before to time my period to end a few days before going away. Considering stopping taking it altogether as I'm a jaffa anyway, but scared of not having the 'holiday control'

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I recently stopped taking mine (for 4 days) as was thinking of getting back to a normal routine, I decided to take the 4 pills at once this morning and gimmick me I'm in so much pain it's horrible "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Even though a birth control pill overdose is unlikely to cause serious problems, it is important that you seek medical help of you overdosed on birth control pills.

over a year ago

The Depo jab is well worth considering.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"And not having a break.

"

When I was on the pill, I used to do this for holidays or special occasions. Doesnt do any harm

over a year ago

I've just been trying to find advice about this I take progesterone only pill 28 so break between packs been on it a long time 12 years plus, starting to get bad side effects and wondering if I should take a break for a couple of months but can't seem to find any advice about this type of pill- only combined pill 21 days then 7 day break

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"And not having a break.

"

I used to have to take it for 3 months at a time for gynae reasons - it was fine, I did it for a few years under GP advice

over a year ago

I have been taking Cerazette for about 20 yrs and no breaks at all ...never had a problem at all .

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oh nooooo. I hope you are ok x

over a year ago

Oh nooooo. I hope you are ok x "

The pain has gone thankfully x

Post new Message to Thread