Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Walking dead season 6 episode 9

Jump to newest

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man
over a year ago

Exeter

No spoilers people but does anybody else think it was one of the best episodes of the entire series so far....................kind of made the months and months and months wait worth it

Only downside is now have to wait a week for the next one lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"No spoilers people but does anybody else think it was one of the best episodes of the entire series so far....................kind of made the months and months and months wait worth it

Only downside is now have to wait a week for the next one lol "

Was brilliant and very well thought out . Enough cliffhangers that were resolved in the episode instead of waiting till the next episode to see what happened

over a year ago

Top class episode, blown away and well worth the wait. So much happened....simply amazing

Poppy x

over a year ago

There were several 'oh my fucking god what the fuck?!' Moments certainly the best episode of the series

over a year ago

Exeter

"There were several 'oh my fucking god what the fuck?!' Moments certainly the best episode of the series"

I downloaded it at 5 yesterday morning and watched it before I went to work, you are so right about the moments, I was edge of my seat, I actually watched it again in the afternoon just encase I missed anything

Loving Rick's and Darrell's new at that moment weapons of choice ??

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

lots of surprise twists

over a year ago

It's looking kinda true to the comic books after the incident with the stray bullet (don't want to add a spoiler so will leave it there)

Now I wonder if Negans introduction will be the same as the comic?

Hope they have not blown the budget in one go and they revert to the usual talking and walking for the rest of the series.

over a year ago

From the start I was sucked in , it was quite the wait but well worth it. I look forward to seeing what happened next. A couple people did have to go...

over a year ago

Exeter

"It's looking kinda true to the comic books after the incident with the stray bullet (don't want to add a spoiler so will leave it there)

Now I wonder if Negans introduction will be the same as the comic?

Hope they have not blown the budget in one go and they revert to the usual talking and walking for the rest of the series. "

Know what you mean with keeping it real to the comic, pity though they went farm before prison, I read somewhere that's it should of been the other way round as that's how the comic told it, but no matter I still love the show, think the best character development also is carol hands down, how she was at the start to how she is now, woman is totally bad ass, if a zombie apocalypse were to happen I have no doubt she would be the only one still standing at the end, forget the internet stuff saying "if Darrell dies we riot", it should be if carol dies we riot

over a year ago

"There were several 'oh my fucking god what the fuck?!' Moments certainly the best episode of the series

I downloaded it at 5 yesterday morning and watched it before I went to work, you are so right about the moments, I was edge of my seat, I actually watched it again in the afternoon just encase I missed anything

Loving Rick's and Darrell's new at that moment weapons of choice ??"

I like to watch episodes again simply so I can take in the story after all the edge of the seat stuff. I had to check the episode length at the end as it felt about 20 minutes long

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I'll watch it today but I kind of know what coming.

As for the best episode, I'll reserve judgement until later but for me so far the episode when Sophia emerges from the barn in Series 2 and when Hershal is killed by the Governor are the best in Series 4.

I also kind of thinking that there will be more "what the fuck" moments in Series 7. Can't wait for Negan and Lucille.

over a year ago

"I'll watch it today but I kind of know what coming.

As for the best episode, I'll reserve judgement until later but for me so far the episode when Sophia emerges from the barn in Series 2 and when Hershal is killed by the Governor are the best in Series 4.

I also kind of thinking that there will be more "what the fuck" moments in Series 7. Can't wait for Negan and Lucille. "

I still miss hershel (cry)

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I also kind of thinking that there will be more "what the fuck" moments in Series 7. Can't wait for Negan and Lucille.

I still miss hershel (cry)"

Stop being...over emotional haha.

over a year ago

I also kind of thinking that there will be more "what the fuck" moments in Series 7. Can't wait for Negan and Lucille. "

Have you spotted some Lucille clues along the way. There has been several little Easter eggs.

over a year ago

Exeter

I agree with Sophia in the barn and Hershal dying but my thinking on it being one of the best was that it was so epic last 15/20 mins, I know they killed a lot clearing the prison but it was a whole different level, was pleased as well that the 2 who have had trouble stepping up and doing what was needed did so, was getting tired of Eugene and his bull shit, also don't like Morgan and his all life is precious stance

Bring back bad ass Morgan lol

over a year ago

Hated the social media comments of it being slow last season (half season) because it's been building character nicely. I honestly thought by the 2nd ad break it must be over because so much happened. The way it tied up all the separate characters and reunited them in an hour is incredible. Back to its 100mph, story rich best!

over a year ago

I still miss hershel (cry)

Stop being...over emotional haha. "

You're being over emotional *sniff*

Post new Message to Thread