Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bouncing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I want to do some form of exercise, well I dont want to but Ive booked my hol so am trying to get a little more toned. I have a 15ft trampoline in my garden and have heard that its supposed to be good exercise. It doesnt look as if it hurts so Im gonna give it a go, are there any other keep fit things I can do thats good for the tummy but doesnt hurt

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

No form of excercise should as such hurt, unless you have medical problems.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Be careful on the trampoline, once I bounced on my kids one and really put my back out!

Mind you rolling around on the space hoppers was fun.

over a year ago

walking, swimming... Or step.. I love my step..and thats good for your tummy as long as you keep your posture correct.

Katie. x

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I want to do some form of exercise, well I dont want to but Ive booked my hol so am trying to get a little more toned. I have a 15ft trampoline in my garden and have heard that its supposed to be good exercise. It doesnt look as if it hurts so Im gonna give it a go, are there any other keep fit things I can do thats good for the tummy but doesnt hurt"
sit ups are good, but only work if your riding a tall 38 yo guy called sam at the same time, not sure if its medically proven but worth a try te he

over a year ago

"I want to do some form of exercise, well I dont want to but Ive booked my hol so am trying to get a little more toned. I have a 15ft trampoline in my garden and have heard that its supposed to be good exercise. It doesnt look as if it hurts so Im gonna give it a go, are there any other keep fit things I can do thats good for the tummy but doesnt hurt sit ups are good, but only work if your riding a tall 38 yo guy called sam at the same time, not sure if its medically proven but worth a try te he"

That made me giggle!

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I want to do some form of exercise, well I dont want to but Ive booked my hol so am trying to get a little more toned. I have a 15ft trampoline in my garden and have heard that its supposed to be good exercise. It doesnt look as if it hurts so Im gonna give it a go, are there any other keep fit things I can do thats good for the tummy but doesnt hurt sit ups are good, but only work if your riding a tall 38 yo guy called sam at the same time, not sure if its medically proven but worth a try te he

That made me giggle! "

can you see how desperate i am getting with my attempts to get laid lol

over a year ago

"I want to do some form of exercise, well I dont want to but Ive booked my hol so am trying to get a little more toned. I have a 15ft trampoline in my garden and have heard that its supposed to be good exercise. It doesnt look as if it hurts so Im gonna give it a go, are there any other keep fit things I can do thats good for the tummy but doesnt hurt sit ups are good, but only work if your riding a tall 38 yo guy called sam at the same time, not sure if its medically proven but worth a try te he

That made me giggle!

can you see how desperate i am getting with my attempts to get laid lol"

Ooooh it's evident...but it still made me giggle!

over a year ago

good try Sam hope it works for you.

By *eighleedsMan
over a year ago

leeds

Trampolines can hurt if you fall awkwardly or hit the edge

I broke my collar bone as a ten year old, whilst doing a back drop, this was in a sports centre having lessons from a proffessional instructor

over a year ago

Step machines rule. I've had knee problems for years thanks to sports and step machines are heaven for me as a respite from running.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"No form of excercise should as such hurt"

Just thinking about exercise hurts my brain

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I swear by step. Didnt think id be able to do it because of my athritis but if anything its made it slightly better

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

That made me giggle!

can you see how desperate i am getting with my attempts to get laid lol

Ooooh it's evident...but it still made me giggle! "

Dam is it that obvious lol

over a year ago

Tai Chi is really good for toning and strength... you can get a dvd and do it at home good for the body and the mind.... or classes.

over a year ago

When I say anything that doesnt hurt, that basically means anything that doesnt make me gasp for breath like its my last. I am so unfit and I really do hate cardiovascular machines. The step machine is the worst I thing.

What I want is something that is dead easy to do, doesnt make me feel as if Ive done exercise but gives me a washboard stomach in a week.

If theres no such thing Im willing to give Sam's idea a go

over a year ago

Has anyone heard of this Zumba thing that seems popular - latino type dancing to music, now that sounds fun (im imagining Ricky Martin in front of me)

over a year ago

Fire on a music channel on the telly, play it loud and sing dance and do your housework etc. gives me and my lungs a good workout doing that, and the furniture has a nice polish. xxxx

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Here you go Feebs! Do the trampoline bit and sing along to this ..... www.youtube.com/v=J8xpURXB720 from Not The Nine O` Cock News!

over a year ago

zumba is excellent fun so i'm told incredibly popular though can't get into a class here there are waiting lists for all those close to me but hoping to get a go soon

swimming is my exercise of choice at the mo i was swimming half a mile every morning (32 legnths) up until crimbo not had chance yet this year due to work commitments but i could definately see a big change in my shape no washboard stomache though dread to think what that would take to get that from my current size

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

"Has anyone heard of this Zumba thing that seems popular - latino type dancing to music, now that sounds fun (im imagining Ricky Martin in front of me) "

I have the dvds for it...it is a great workout..takes time getting used to the steps and boy does it get you sweating...lol, well, me anyway.hoping next week my knee is back up to scratch so I can start doing it again

over a year ago

"Has anyone heard of this Zumba thing that seems popular - latino type dancing to music, now that sounds fun (im imagining Ricky Martin in front of me)

I have the dvds for it...it is a great workout..takes time getting used to the steps and boy does it get you sweating...lol, well, me anyway.hoping next week my knee is back up to scratch so I can start doing it again "

ooooooo dvd you say will have to get me one of those

Post new Message to Thread