Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Officer of the law

Jump to newest

By *aysmit OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Abit of a strange one this I was chatting to a single lady no names for 2 weeks when I mentioned I worked for the police as she enquired what I did for a job I was blocked

Myself I don't see the problem what each individual does for a job

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe she was old bill as well?

over a year ago

Maybe she was a mastermind criminal, got spooked thinking you were an undercover agent posing as a swinger?

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Your opinion doesn't matter though really, does it? If she has a problem with what you do for a living, that's that, and what can you do about it? Better to find out that's it's an issue on a message than on a meet.

over a year ago

It's a fair cop, guv'nor!

over a year ago

Work for the Police? I'd keep professional between two consenting parties private and not on the forums.

Maybe they hate the police or think you may find out who they are. There's loads of reasons.

over a year ago

I don't see the problem, just to clarify, in an earlier thread I said I was an international jewel thief, that was a joke

over a year ago

"Abit of a strange one this I was chatting to a single lady no names for 2 weeks when I mentioned I worked for the police as she enquired what I did for a job I was blocked

Myself I don't see the problem what each individual does for a job "

It shouldn't matter to a decent law abiding lady that you are a police officer OP..if she was a naughty bank robber et al, maybe it was best tho..lol..

over a year ago

Britains most wanted probably... ive met a police officer and one time i was at my local shop and saw him arresting a guy, gave me a cheeky wink was quite hot lol

over a year ago

Probably thought you were going to fit her up then blackmail her, or kidnap her cat

Note to self

Stop watching Luther

over a year ago

"Abit of a strange one this I was chatting to a single lady no names for 2 weeks when I mentioned I worked for the police as she enquired what I did for a job I was blocked

Myself I don't see the problem what each individual does for a job

It shouldn't matter to a decent law abiding lady that you are a police officer OP..if she was a naughty bank robber et al, maybe it was best tho..lol.. "

Unless she has been involved with a police officer before, I dated a police constable once, I really liked her but I was a nervous wreck, couldn't sleep when I knew she was on nights till I had spoken to her when she finished her shift, it brings its own challenges to be fair

over a year ago

Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law

over a year ago

She might line the odd doobie or two so there would be a conflict of interest with you! As a copper you would be bound to report or do something about it

Police officers and acociates are never off duty

over a year ago

Did you tell her you lived on letsbe avenue?

over a year ago

"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law "

This made me laugh out loud on a crowded coach!

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

OP I would remove your face pic from your public pics. You could get pulled up on a disciplinary for bringing the force into disrepute.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/16 15:13:40]

over a year ago

I wouldn't have told anyone off here until you knew them very well. You never know when people decide to fuck things up for you, for no reason other than they're not 'all there'.

She was probably a drug dealer and was growing wacky backy at home!

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem, just to clarify, in an earlier thread I said I was an international jewel thief, that was a joke "

Got any emeralds going spare!! Prettty please...

over a year ago

"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law "

over a year ago

Surely you know that some people have quite strong anti police views?

over a year ago

"Maybe she was old bill as well?"

I wouldn't knowingly meet a police officer simply because they are a partner organisation I work closely with. There are similar drills that I would also avoid fir that reason

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You could of just said you where a civil servant.

Plus you've got really clear pictures on your profile is that a good idea?

over a year ago

"OP I would remove your face pic from your public pics. You could get pulled up on a disciplinary for bringing the force into disrepute. "

Yeah I did wonder!

There's a few of them on here with public face pics - they're clearly thinking with their helmet and not their head!

over a year ago

She maybe thought you was bent lol

over a year ago

"Prepare to be fucked by the long dick of the law

"

And now they're all trying to see your phone to see what's so funny

over a year ago

And now they're all trying to see your phone to see what's so funny "

I use public transport once a week and I always get funny looks, while browsing Fab. A girl and her boyfriend have clocked me today. The other week, a guy ran after me to ask what site I had been browsing as it 'looked fantastic'!!

I'm at the age where I can't be arsed what anyone thinks. They shouldn't be looking anyway!

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem, just to clarify, in an earlier thread I said I was an international jewel thief, that was a joke "

Bugger, I had a job for you....

over a year ago

Maibe she had to delete her internet history lol.

over a year ago

We never ask what anyone does for a living. But if you offered up the information that you were plod , or indeed armed armed forces , we would probably decline to meet you.

This may seem shallow but to be honest we don't care.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

I thought that the Police broke up over 30 years ago.....and Sting went solol ooooh errrrrr

over a year ago

"I thought that the Police broke up over 30 years ago.....and Sting went solol ooooh errrrrr"

There's always one...!

over a year ago

I've met a couple of coppers off here...

they didn't turn up in uniform or bring their handcuffs so all good

over a year ago

Next time offer your hose not your truncheon.

Not every woman loves a man in uniform but some can't resist a fireman

Some people lie about a lot more than their occupations so it shouldn't be overly important.

over a year ago

Does your deug bite?

over a year ago

When you say work for the Police in what capacity? Only going on your previous posts.......

over a year ago

"When you say work for the Police in what capacity? Only going on your previous posts......."
exactly may be a handyman!

over a year ago

"When you say work for the Police in what capacity? Only going on your previous posts....... exactly may be a handyman! "

Helmet polisher

By *ucky78Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

I love policemen something about the uniform lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/02/16 16:48:54]

over a year ago

"I love policemen something about the uniform lol"

Same here. A pair of handcuffs with a crisp white shirt and black crotch-hugging combats is so horny!

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I love policemen something about the uniform lol

Same here. A pair of handcuffs with a crisp white shirt and black crotch-hugging combats is so horny! "

over a year ago

Op watches...watches..scans the room for best advice...watches...scans..never breaks cover..lol

over a year ago

And now they're all trying to see your phone to see what's so funny

I use public transport once a week and I always get funny looks, while browsing Fab. A girl and her boyfriend have clocked me today. The other week, a guy ran after me to ask what site I had been browsing as it 'looked fantastic'!!

I'm at the age where I can't be arsed what anyone thinks. They shouldn't be looking anyway! "

I'm kinda like that too

over a year ago

I doubt very much if the OP is a bobby, maybe a civilian working for the police which would make sense of "I work for the police". A police officer wouldn't say that or write several sentences without a single piece of punctuation. Not to mention having face pics on show, asking for trouble that is.

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem, just to clarify, in an earlier thread I said I was an international jewel thief, that was a joke

Bugger, I had a job for you.... "

Ok but I'm not going to jail for no one, do you know what they do to guys like me in there? Nothing, and I can't handle the rejection

over a year ago

"I don't see the problem, just to clarify, in an earlier thread I said I was an international jewel thief, that was a joke

Bugger, I had a job for you....

Ok but I'm not going to jail for no one, do you know what they do to guys like me in there? Nothing, and I can't handle the rejection "

You're on Fab, you should be used to rejection.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I doubt very much if the OP is a bobby, maybe a civilian working for the police which would make sense of "I work for the police". A police officer wouldn't say that or write several sentences without a single piece of punctuation. Not to mention having face pics on show, asking for trouble that is. "

My thoughts exactly!

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

No sign of the OP. Perhaps he's gone undercover?! Oh wait, face pics still publicly displayed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

People get other offers or come to realisations that they're not matched with someone all the time. You can't assume that it's because of this, that or the other. No interest, blocked - you move on. It's pointless wasting time thinking.

over a year ago

Haha I love a naughty copper... I have 3 I have xxxxx from here.

Maybe she doesn't like handcuffs LOL

over a year ago

maybe she thought you were an arresting sight ,maybe she loves dogging on a warm night warm night ,maybe she likes to do lude acts in public places

over a year ago

"I doubt very much if the OP is a bobby, maybe a civilian working for the police which would make sense of "I work for the police". A police officer wouldn't say that or write several sentences without a single piece of punctuation. Not to mention having face pics on show, asking for trouble that is. "
lol blimey just because someone is a policeman it don't mean that some of them are not stupid,some are very nice and some are idiots as in any profession

over a year ago

"Chances are he pretending to be a police officer... A special maybe. He says he 'works' for the police, not that he is actually an officer. Having said that he's appears overweight..... So maybe he is?? "

Umm, bit rude?

OP it could be as simple as she may also work for the police. If I found someone on here who suggested they worked for the same employer as me I'd block them as it would be too close for comfort.

over a year ago

"I doubt very much if the OP is a bobby, maybe a civilian working for the police which would make sense of "I work for the police". A police officer wouldn't say that or write several sentences without a single piece of punctuation. Not to mention having face pics on show, asking for trouble that is. lol blimey just because someone is a policeman it don't mean that some of them are not stupid,some are very nice and some are idiots as in any profession "

Nah, a bobby wouldn't say he worked for the police and they can string a decent sentence together. I'd bet my house he's not a bobby.

over a year ago

"I doubt very much if the OP is a bobby, maybe a civilian working for the police which would make sense of "I work for the police". A police officer wouldn't say that or write several sentences without a single piece of punctuation. Not to mention having face pics on show, asking for trouble that is. lol blimey just because someone is a policeman it don't mean that some of them are not stupid,some are very nice and some are idiots as in any profession

Nah, a bobby wouldn't say he worked for the police and they can string a decent sentence together. I'd bet my house he's not a bobby."

Good job he never said he was one then.

over a year ago

"I doubt very much if the OP is a bobby, maybe a civilian working for the police which would make sense of "I work for the police". A police officer wouldn't say that or write several sentences without a single piece of punctuation. Not to mention having face pics on show, asking for trouble that is. lol blimey just because someone is a policeman it don't mean that some of them are not stupid,some are very nice and some are idiots as in any profession

Nah, a bobby wouldn't say he worked for the police and they can string a decent sentence together. I'd bet my house he's not a bobby."

then you would lose your house as ive met 2 policemen both said they were bobbies on profile one had face pic and both are deff policemen

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Nah, a bobby wouldn't say he worked for the police and they can string a decent sentence together. I'd bet my house he's not a bobby.

Good job he never said he was one then. "

But the thread title is 'Officer of the law' ? That doesn't normally mean someone who pushes the tea trolley

over a year ago

"

But the thread title is 'Officer of the law' ? That doesn't normally mean someone who pushes the tea trolley"

it don't matter if he is a bobby he is still human............well sort of (only kidding i love their truncheons)

over a year ago

"

But the thread title is 'Officer of the law' ? That doesn't normally mean someone who pushes the tea trolley"

Very true, I missed that bit.

over a year ago

Who cares? I guess his point was about others having issues with an occupation as opposed to his specific occupation?

By some of the responses, it shows that people make decisions on others for a huge variety of reasons?

over a year ago

"

maybe he's a fab moderator

over a year ago

Nah, a bobby wouldn't say he worked for the police and they can string a decent sentence together. I'd bet my house he's not a bobby. then you would lose your house as ive met 2 policemen both said they were bobbies on profile one had face pic and both are deff policemen "

No no you're missing my point. A bobby would say they were a bobby or a police officer, not say that they work for the police, see the difference.

over a year ago

Nah, a bobby wouldn't say he worked for the police and they can string a decent sentence together. I'd bet my house he's not a bobby. then you would lose your house as ive met 2 policemen both said they were bobbies on profile one had face pic and both are deff policemen

No no you're missing my point. A bobby would say they were a bobby or a police officer, not say that they work for the police, see the difference. "

ah yes i get you now

Post new Message to Thread