Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

boredom

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

if you are getting bored on here, either as a couple or singleton. what do you do? hide profile or come off site?

i am a bit bored at moment as i keep getting mind numbing messages off men and finding it hard work to meet women.i message women and get few replies, not even a polite no, so what would you do

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uzzy NavelWoman
over a year ago

so near and yet so far....

Remain hopeful as most females struggle with this...

Hide your profile, and look at your filters or amend the age brackets men can message you in, say 88years and above?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Right now am not meeting and not sure if i will with the way im feeling, was told last night I shouldnt be here as its not a chatsite... after a few bad exchanges of words i was called some nasty words old trout being some of them, i enjoy the forums and chatting so am i wrong to keep my page or should I delete? I have hidden it but missed the chat lol

over a year ago

Boredom is a self infected condition that can only be cured by altering your relationship to it's cause and effect....

over a year ago

i like the banter from some men but after about 3 messages im expected to fuck them lol .....say no and abuse starts

with the women its "ill get back to you" and dont

over a year ago

i enjoy the chat too, but i do like watching cams as well.i how you use the site thats best for you x

over a year ago

OP, you need a picture if you want more conversation

over a year ago

In the past I have either hidden my profile or left the site...

Now if I find I'm getting peed off with it, I find something more interesting to do in the real world...

I don't get why people say we shouldn't be here if we aren't meeting ... Yes it is a chat site, and that's what we do..

I'd rather be known as a chatter than a timewaster any day

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I've done both hiding my profile and leaving.

Now I just hide it and take some time away.

over a year ago

"OP, you need a picture if you want more conversation"

i have picture in private and there it stays why should i put sexy ix on show, i can send if asked

over a year ago

"Right now am not meeting and not sure if i will with the way im feeling, was told last night I shouldnt be here as its not a chatsite... after a few bad exchanges of words i was called some nasty words old trout being some of them, i enjoy the forums and chatting so am i wrong to keep my page or should I delete? I have hidden it but missed the chat lol"

You can use the site as you want to. Never understand why others feel like they have the right to tell you whether you can be here or not. Especially when they then send nasty messages.

Sarah

over a year ago

"Right now am not meeting and not sure if i will with the way im feeling, was told last night I shouldnt be here as its not a chatsite... after a few bad exchanges of words i was called some nasty words old trout being some of them, i enjoy the forums and chatting so am i wrong to keep my page or should I delete? I have hidden it but missed the chat lol

You can use the site as you want to. Never understand why others feel like they have the right to tell you whether you can be here or not. Especially when they then send nasty messages.

Sarah "

Yeah thats what i said told him he didnt have to message me if he didnt like it lol omg the abuse i got, but i dont think he expected me to bite back he got it back x100 lol then he was blocked

over a year ago

"Remain hopeful as most females struggle with this...

Hide your profile, and look at your filters or amend the age brackets men can message you in, say 88years and above?

"

fuzzy yuo look divine xx

By *3gam4nMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Block abusive people. Set your filters and ignore messages that don't interest you. Clearly state in your profile what you are looking for and delete messages from unwanted. .

over a year ago

Some days it drives me insane. The single guys that will only meet singles girls at 11pm when they've failed to pull at the pub and when you say no. They say why not it's a sex site!!!!

If I was you I'd stop the single guys from messaging you. Also you may think about improving your profile to attract the ladies. More photos and the first paragraph in capitals if there is 2 of you meeting its on both your terms. It makes you sound a little arrogant rude and a tad aggressive it maybe putting the ladies off

over a year ago

i put it in capitals so that the men could read it as they obviously cant read small print or profiles....i meet on my terms and done ok in past all this text me, fone me... if i say i turn up i do and if they dont tough luck they miss out on a good time...

over a year ago

You can do whatever you want. Only you know what course of action is best for you. Personally I'd just hide my profile and see if I feel like coming back.

You didn't ask for profile advice so I won't give it, as per site rules, but I will say that I'm not all that suprised you're not having an easier time finding women on here, to be perfectly honest.

I hope you find what you are looking for, OP.

-Courtney

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"i like the banter from some men but after about 3 messages im expected to fuck them lol .....say no and abuse starts

with the women its "ill get back to you" and dont "

If all it took was three messages to get a shag I would be dead from exhaustion by now. Personally I like to chat

over a year ago

"Block abusive people. Set your filters and ignore messages that don't interest you. Clearly state in your profile what you are looking for and delete messages from unwanted. ."

Believe me i couldnt be more clearer on my profile and i still get the fancy a meet messages.. when i say did you not read my profile they will either get abusive or say yeah but i thought id just chance it.. what hope have we got?

over a year ago

I felt like this a few months ago. Just seemed to be the same old, same old.

Just didn't log in for a month. Felt better for it when I did log back in.

Obviously different for me as a single male, I don't get as many messages, but as others have said, it might be worth hiding your profile.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"Block abusive people. Set your filters and ignore messages that don't interest you. Clearly state in your profile what you are looking for and delete messages from unwanted. .

Believe me i couldnt be more clearer on my profile and i still get the fancy a meet messages.. when i say did you not read my profile they will either get abusive or say yeah but i thought id just chance it.. what hope have we got?"

most of the meets I get are from people with "not meeting" on their profile, I like to chat and don't hassle people for a meet but at the end of the day it's the not meeting group that I tend to meet more. C'est la vie

By *3gam4nMan
over a year ago

wrexham

"Block abusive people. Set your filters and ignore messages that don't interest you. Clearly state in your profile what you are looking for and delete messages from unwanted. .

Believe me i couldnt be more clearer on my profile and i still get the fancy a meet messages.. when i say did you not read my profile they will either get abusive or say yeah but i thought id just chance it.. what hope have we got?"

To be honest I got to say: what you write on your profile doesn't really matter to a lot of people... i get hounded(as probably do a lot of people) by either gay guys or "only gay in the mouth guys"... if you're bored take a break or hide your profile...

over a year ago

Compile a hotlist and ignore them hoping they'll contact me then spend hours on the forums. I'm still happy.

By *_SteelMan
over a year ago

Gillingham

Unfortunately there seems to be no etiquette to all this. Many guys think that with the nature of the site that all the women should say yes, then get angry if that's not the case. Many women realise they have all the choice, and therefore cannot even be polite in saying no or being honest about getting back to you. It's a shame as we're all adults and it would be better if we could all show some respect as well as having fun.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately there seems to be no etiquette to all this. Many guys think that with the nature of the site that all the women should say yes, then get angry if that's not the case. Many women realise they have all the choice, and therefore cannot even be polite in saying no or being honest about getting back to you. It's a shame as we're all adults and it would be better if we could all show some respect as well as having fun."

This again. What's disrespectful about not replying to mail you never asked for, from people you have no desire to meet?

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"if you are getting bored on here, either as a couple or singleton. what do you do? hide profile or come off site?

i am a bit bored at moment as i keep getting mind numbing messages off men and finding it hard work to meet women.i message women and get few replies, not even a polite no, so what would you do"

Dear Debbie,

I really do understand your frustration and how easy it is to get bored with it all.

Don't take theese things to heart, eventually you will come across a nice person who doesn't think this a dating site for body beautifulls and people who are not timewasters or up their own arses.

Just contact everyone on the site and the half an hour of joy you will get will be the reward for all those hours of messaging ang getting them deleted without being read and endless no replies.

Remember Debbie life is a test,

Phil.

Good luck

over a year ago

It must be a real headache for women and couples here with the msgs, that's one good thing us blokes don't have lol.

Do what we do and just use the forum, it is comedy gold.

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"It must be a real headache for women and couples here with the msgs, that's one good thing us blokes don't have lol.

Do what we do and just use the forum, it is comedy gold."

Comedy gold plus.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately there seems to be no etiquette to all this. Many guys think that with the nature of the site that all the women should say yes, then get angry if that's not the case. Many women realise they have all the choice, and therefore cannot even be polite in saying no or being honest about getting back to you. It's a shame as we're all adults and it would be better if we could all show some respect as well as having fun."

over a year ago

"if you are getting bored on here, either as a couple or singleton. what do you do? hide profile or come off site?

i am a bit bored at moment as i keep getting mind numbing messages off men and finding it hard work to meet women.i message women and get few replies, not even a polite no, so what would you do"

Go looking for people you want to meet?

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Unfortunately there seems to be no etiquette to all this. Many guys think that with the nature of the site that all the women should say yes, then get angry if that's not the case. Many women realise they have all the choice, and therefore cannot even be polite in saying no or being honest about getting back to you. It's a shame as we're all adults and it would be better if we could all show some respect as well as having fun.

"

Well says it all

over a year ago

i do reply to messages that are polite and thoughtful, but the "wanna fuck" ones go straight to the delete button. even if you say hi you get a hi back

over a year ago

why are you here ? Evaluate and disseminate if you can't find logical reasons why you're here leave ,the messaging isn't going to change and you already say on your profile you're not looking for single guys so they should be filtered out anyhow ,you could go back to being vanilla slice but that's boring to :k*)

By *abphilMan
over a year ago

sheffield

i am a bit bored at moment as i keep getting mind numbing messages off men and finding it hard work to meet women.i message women and get few replies, not even a polite no, so what would you do why are you here ? Evaluate and disseminate if you can't find logical reasons why you're here leave ,the messaging isn't going to change and you already say on your profile you're not looking for single guys so they should be filtered out anyhow ,you could go back to being vanilla slice but that's boring to :k*) "

Defintely the right advice if everyone takes it there is no fab tomorrow!

over a year ago

i do chat to men , but i like women mainly for sex, only rarely have cock as i have to be in mood for it

i have a few meets lined up both men and women... but its their work pattern or mine

over a year ago

Plz do not change ur meeting priorities i can chat till mens ears fall off , but if they wont wait till i feel ready n safe then they not for me.

U will find decent people or they will find u. Hide ur profile if u need breathing space but do not let some idiots win by leavin ,u are here for ur needs too,not simply to see to thiers or be bullied off the site

Take ur time if thats how u want to play. Its ur way n no one has the right to tell u its the wrong way just coz its not thier way

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/02/16 11:03:08]

over a year ago

thank you

over a year ago

"i do chat to men , but i like women mainly for sex, only rarely have cock as i have to be in mood for it

i have a few meets lined up both men and women... but its their work pattern or mine"

yes I know what you mean

over a year ago

"

thank you "

if your needs aren't met you're basically doing something right coz most of us could say that hehe

over a year ago

"Right now am not meeting and not sure if i will with the way im feeling, was told last night I shouldnt be here as its not a chatsite... after a few bad exchanges of words i was called some nasty words old trout being some of them, i enjoy the forums and chatting so am i wrong to keep my page or should I delete? I have hidden it but missed the chat lol"

Stay here,don't be bullied by idiots. These forums are a good way to connect and,for me they can make me laugh out loud when I'm feeling cheesed off.

over a year ago

and im finding that out too about forums.....im giggling somedays

Post new Message to Thread