Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

getting the message!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

or not getting the message! i have had the same couple message me virtually everyday for a week and i have deleted all their messages.

i have replied now and wished them happy swinging, but i get a reply, on the lines of you wanna play? aaargh!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Next time someone contacts you you're not interested in, delete, block and get on with your life. It really is that simple!

over a year ago

"Next time someone contacts you you're not interested in, delete, block and get on with your life. It really is that simple!"

Good idea , it really does work and that simple

over a year ago

From time to time I have to spell it out to gents that I do not wish to meet them, not now, and not ever.

If they still do not get the hint, and come back and ask why, I would warn them first that they may not like what I have to say about them.

Usually that does the trick and I don't hear from them again.

Otherwise I shall tell them exactly what I think of them, and I don't mince my words, to be followed by a block.

Job done. It is cruel to be kind, IMHO!

over a year ago

"From time to time I have to spell it out to gents that I do not wish to meet them, not now, and not ever.

If they still do not get the hint, and come back and ask why, I would warn them first that they may not like what I have to say about them.

Usually that does the trick and I don't hear from them again.

Otherwise I shall tell them exactly what I think of them, and I don't mince my words, to be followed by a block.

Job done. It is cruel to be kind, IMHO! "

I don't give them that much attention...my life really wont be long enough!

over a year ago

Delete, block and move on, not worth spending the time and the effort to reply and say no thnks, or going into detail of why you don't want to get involved

over a year ago

"Job done. It is cruel to be kind, IMHO! "

I disagree , just block and move on.

Post new Message to Thread