Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I think you've missed the point mate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am having a small attack of hysterics. The trend amongst some men of showing off how long and thick their manhood is by holding a can of drink next to it in a photograph to show the comparison makes me smile at their boyishness.... however I have just seen a pic of a bloke holding a can of red bull next to his erect cock and the can is three times as thick and two inches longer.... I'm well impressed hahahahah

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Did he have a ring on it?

over a year ago

was it one of those red bull shot things

over a year ago

Hhahahahahahahaha

over a year ago

By the same token, shots of women trying to turn themselves inside out are as equally unappealing. Reminds me of road kill.

over a year ago

lllllllllllll @ you three making me laugh more.

yes, not sure haaaahahhahahhaah back at you is all I can type at the mo

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/11 00:06:28]

over a year ago

"By the same token, shots of women trying to turn themselves inside out are as equally unappealing. Reminds me of road kill. "

sorry.... wishy try as you might there is no female equivalent mockery of this can/cock comparison blokes do.

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"By the same token, shots of women trying to turn themselves inside out are as equally unappealing. Reminds me of road kill.

sorry.... wishy try as you might there is no female equivalent mockery of this can/cock comparison blokes do."

dont know about that.. some women could lose a can of red bull...

over a year ago

"By the same token, shots of women trying to turn themselves inside out are as equally unappealing. Reminds me of road kill.

sorry.... wishy try as you might there is no female equivalent mockery of this can/cock comparison blokes do."

Well, actually, there is... a pussy doesn't look like a cat, nor a butterfly, honey pot, or a pleasure palace. It looks like a kebab.

over a year ago

sorry.... wishy try as you might there is no female equivalent mockery of this can/cock comparison blokes do.

dont know about that.. some women could lose a can of red bull..."

Im sure they can but do they post the evidence????? Im off to take a pic of my arse next to a space hopper - to make it feel inferior lllllllllll

over a year ago

"

Really? Did I imagine all those 'vibrator against minge' pictures then on various profiles? :D

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Well, actually, there is... a pussy doesn't look like a cat, nor a butterfly, honey pot, or a pleasure palace. It looks like a kebab. "

dont know where u get ur kebabs ?..

over a year ago

"

Im sure they can but do they post the evidence????? Im off to take a pic of my arse next to a space hopper - to make it feel inferior lllllllllll"

Does your arse have a stopper on it like a space hopper to stop the air coming out?

By *ummy mummyWoman
over a year ago

southampton-ish

Well, actually, there is... a pussy doesn't look like a cat, nor a butterfly, honey pot, or a pleasure palace. It looks like a kebab. "

I do have to agree with wishy on this one...I never understood the appeal of the pics of close up fannys spread open...

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Im sure they can but do they post the evidence????? Im off to take a pic of my arse next to a space hopper - to make it feel inferior lllllllllll"

how big is the space hopper lol x

over a year ago

"

Really? Did I imagine all those 'vibrator against minge' pictures then on various profiles? :D "

ooh you boys sound so defensive! Wheres size comparison of a dildo to minge? Clutching at straws!!!

over a year ago

Well, actually, there is... a pussy doesn't look like a cat, nor a butterfly, honey pot, or a pleasure palace. It looks like a kebab.

dont know where u get ur kebabs ?.."

Stavros's kebab van that's usually parked outside the pub. It's the sole reason I don't ask for red cabbage on my kebab.

over a year ago

Im sure they can but do they post the evidence????? Im off to take a pic of my arse next to a space hopper - to make it feel inferior lllllllllll

how big is the space hopper lol x"

Not as big as my arse!!!

over a year ago

"

ooh you boys sound so defensive! Wheres size comparison of a dildo to minge? Clutching at straws!!!"

Pffff. Plenty of women out there demonstrating that, not only can they fit a Rampant Rabbit up them, they could also fit all the rabbits featured in Watership Down up them!

"Excuse me madam, I would love to go down on you but you appear to have a warren instead of a vagina. I'm unsure whether to eat you out or give your minge a carrot".

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

dont know where u get ur kebabs ?..

Stavros's kebab van that's usually parked outside the pub. It's the sole reason I don't ask for red cabbage on my kebab. "

bet u dont have red sause either lol...

over a year ago

I do have to agree with wishy on this one...I never understood the appeal of the pics of close up fannys spread open..."

I fully agree as well but where are the pics of womens bits on this site photographed NEXT to the kebabs? Dont let the boys sidetrack... there are no comparison pics hahahahahah

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"

ooh you boys sound so defensive! Wheres size comparison of a dildo to minge? Clutching at straws!!!

Pffff. Plenty of women out there demonstrating that, not only can they fit a Rampant Rabbit up them, they could also fit all the rabbits featured in Watership Down up them!

"Excuse me madam, I would love to go down on you but you appear to have a warren instead of a vagina. I'm unsure whether to eat you out or give your minge a carrot". "

whats up doc....

over a year ago

"

"Excuse me madam, I would love to go down on you but you appear to have a warren instead of a vagina. I'm unsure whether to eat you out or give your minge a carrot". "

..or shove a ferret up it.

over a year ago

"

I fully agree as well but where are the pics of womens bits on this site photographed NEXT to the kebabs? Dont let the boys sidetrack... there are no comparison pics hahahahahah"

www.kebabvaginas.com/nosaladonionsormayobutplentyofhotsauce.html

over a year ago

Dont like close up jack and danny pics

Looks liked a badly plucked chicken

over a year ago

"

"Excuse me madam, I would love to go down on you but you appear to have a warren instead of a vagina. I'm unsure whether to eat you out or give your minge a carrot".

..or shove a ferret up it. "

Photo please?

over a year ago

"

..or shove a ferret up it. "

You'd end up with Bill Oddie erecting a camera and filming it at that rate. SpringMingeWatch with Bill Oddie!

over a year ago

"By the same token, shots of women trying to turn themselves inside out are as equally unappealing. Reminds me of road kill. "

Reminds me of an operation in progress , not nice

over a year ago

I went with one lass once who said, "You haven't got a very big organ have you!"

To which I replied, "It's not used to playin' in fookin' cathedrals, luv!"

over a year ago

"echo echo echo"

We used to say it was like throwing a sausage up an entry ...if a gal had a large jack and danny

over a year ago

""echo echo echo"

We used to say it was like throwing a sausage up an entry ...if a gal had a large jack and danny "

lol... and when asked, "have you taken any precautions?"

That response was, "yeah, tied me foot to the sink!"

over a year ago

"

lol... and when asked, "have you taken any precautions?"

That response was, "yeah, tied me foot to the sink!" "

Deep sea muff diving boots, that's what you need.

over a year ago

Fick...

I knew a gal who once swallowed her pessaries .

god knows where she douched ?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

""echo echo echo"

We used to say it was like throwing a sausage up an entry ...if a gal had a large jack and danny "

Waving a pencil in the Albert Hall.

over a year ago

"

Really? Did I imagine all those 'vibrator against minge' pictures then on various profiles? :D

ooh you boys sound so defensive! Wheres size comparison of a dildo to minge? Clutching at straws!!!"

The female equivalent is what a woman feels she can get in there. ie: fist, cucumber and etc. It's not the same as measuring but is equally crude.

Sorry, but to act like women can't be as shallow as men is folly. Simples!

over a year ago

"

The female equivalent is what a woman feels she can get in there. ie: fist, cucumber and etc. It's not the same as measuring but is equally crude.

"

Oh, I don't know... one man's idea of what is crude is another man's idea of 'Fuck me, did you see that lass who managed to insert a wok up her front pipe? Awesome!'

over a year ago

"The female equivalent is what a woman feels she can get in there. ie: fist, cucumber and etc. It's not the same as measuring but is equally crude.

Sorry, but to act like women can't be as shallow as men is folly. Simples! "

I dont think the can pics are crude theyre reflecting laddish behaviour which is endearing.... the female equivalent would be pictures of women lying next to cavernous objects to show how big her pussy is....

I totally agree gynae pics are crude...

By *andsomgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Rugby

"I am having a small attack of hysterics. The trend amongst some men of showing off how long and thick their manhood is by holding a can of drink next to it in a photograph to show the comparison makes me smile at their boyishness.... however I have just seen a pic of a bloke holding a can of red bull next to his erect cock and the can is three times as thick and two inches longer.... I'm well impressed hahahahah"

That's a bloody brilliant idea. I'm off to do that just as soon as I next go on a plane and get one of those in-flight cans of generic fizzy drinks you get. Might look VWE then

over a year ago

"The female equivalent is what a woman feels she can get in there. ie: fist, cucumber and etc. It's not the same as measuring but is equally crude.

Sorry, but to act like women can't be as shallow as men is folly. Simples!

I dont think the can pics are crude theyre reflecting laddish behaviour which is endearing.... the female equivalent would be pictures of women lying next to cavernous objects to show how big her pussy is....

I totally agree gynae pics are crude...

"

I was traumatised by a pic of a marrow once.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I always thought the men do it so you can see by comparison that they are not lying about the size of their cock

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I sometimes photograph my cock next to my collection plastic dinosaurs.

No reason.

over a year ago

"I am having a small attack of hysterics. The trend amongst some men of showing off how long and thick their manhood is by holding a can of drink next to it in a photograph to show the comparison makes me smile at their boyishness.... however I have just seen a pic of a bloke holding a can of red bull next to his erect cock and the can is three times as thick and two inches longer.... I'm well impressed hahahahah

That's a bloody brilliant idea. I'm off to do that just as soon as I next go on a plane and get one of those in-flight cans of generic fizzy drinks you get. Might look VWE then"

Just as long as your manhood IS larger than the can - not like the poor chap who was outdone by the Red Bull lol! You boys!!!

over a year ago

"I sometimes photograph my cock next to my collection plastic dinosaurs.

No reason."

Had to laugh at this can I see please

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

No reason..

Had to laugh at this can I see please "

Hmmm you can but I only swap my dinosaur cock pic with ladies/couples that have boob pics featuring star wars figures.

Rules is rules.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

No reason..

Hmmm you can but I only swap my dinosaur cock pic with ladies/couples that have boob pics featuring star wars figures.

Rules is rules."

That can be dangerous, if she thinks you're calling her bits 'Jabba the Hut' or 'a cute little Ewok' it could result in a serious injury.

over a year ago

"Hmmm you can but I only swap my dinosaur cock pic with ladies/couples that have boob pics featuring star wars figures.

Rules is rules."

Do you require any particular Star Wars figures or just any of them?

over a year ago

Maybe he carrying out some sort of experiment by posting his knob against a can of red bull.. and trying to grow wings on it

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Hmmm you can but I only swap my dinosaur cock pic with ladies/couples that have boob pics featuring star wars figures.

Rules is rules.

Do you require any particular Star Wars figures or just any of them? "

Well if you don't have a star wars figure tit pic already in your collection and are going to make a bespoke pic just for me then it has to be Darth Vader in the cleavage with little storm trooper heads splashed all over.

mmmmmmm fuck I'm gettin horny already xxx

over a year ago

"

Do you require any particular Star Wars figures or just any of them? "

Boba Fett and boobs please! If you can put up such a picture, I will worship you as a goddess for the rest of the day!

over a year ago

No reason..

Rules is rules."

ill be back after a quick browse on ebay should be the place to buy star wars figures

By *andsomgeorgeMan
over a year ago

Rugby

Rules is rules.

Do you require any particular Star Wars figures or just any of them?

Well if you don't have a star wars figure tit pic already in your collection and are going to make a bespoke pic just for me then it has to be Darth Vader in the cleavage with little storm trooper heads splashed all over.

mmmmmmm fuck I'm gettin horny already xxx"

What have you started? I would revert to type and ask for Princess Laya requests (the outfit, the hair, mmmmm). Your inbox should be pretty interesting shortly.

over a year ago

Hey if we're now playing fantasies there is nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapps Ride A White Horse dancers performing live. Silver knight chess piece heads, shire horse hair metallic boots, wee silver costumes and those saucy tails trotting all over the stage... knocks Princess Leia into a cocked hat. Plus I think the armlets are made out of empty red bull cans....

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Hey if we're now playing fantasies there is nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapps Ride A White Horse dancers performing live. Silver knight chess piece heads, shire horse hair metallic boots, wee silver costumes and those saucy tails trotting all over the stage... knocks Princess Leia into a cocked hat. Plus I think the armlets are made out of empty red bull cans.... "

I think I'll just stop you at 'there's nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapp' phwoarrrr!!!

over a year ago

"Hey if we're now playing fantasies there is nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapps Ride A White Horse dancers performing live. Silver knight chess piece heads, shire horse hair metallic boots, wee silver costumes and those saucy tails trotting all over the stage... knocks Princess Leia into a cocked hat. Plus I think the armlets are made out of empty red bull cans....

I think I'll just stop you at 'there's nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapp' phwoarrrr!!! "

yeah i agree,,shame she's a lesbian

over a year ago

"Hey if we're now playing fantasies there is nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapps Ride A White Horse dancers performing live. Silver knight chess piece heads, shire horse hair metallic boots, wee silver costumes and those saucy tails trotting all over the stage... knocks Princess Leia into a cocked hat. Plus I think the armlets are made out of empty red bull cans....

I think I'll just stop you at 'there's nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapp' phwoarrrr!!! "

Then I urge you to go and yoo toob the vid it will make you go phwoarrrr with nine extra arzzzzzzzzzzz its rather erotic to me but I like playing dressies up

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I think I'll just stop you at 'there's nothing more hornier than Alison Goldfrapp' phwoarrrr!!!

yeah i agree,,shame she's a lesbian"

Say it aint so!

over a year ago

would say mines more a nicely trimmed blt rather than a kebab!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Then I urge you to go and yoo toob the vid it will make you go phwoarrrr with nine extra arzzzzzzzzzzz its rather erotic to me but I like playing dressies up

"

Most of her vids are already imprinted on my mind!

over a year ago

yeah i agree,,shame she's a lesbian

Say it aint so!"

"I think of everything as being about a person and a relationship, and I am in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful person. It just happens to be with a lady." The Times Last Year...I feel your pain

over a year ago

You'll have to make do with Madonna..or as she's also known..Oldfrapp.. seeing as she's been nicking Alison's act for the last 6 or 7 years

over a year ago

Aww never mind boys at least Im in with a miniscule chance ... but I just want to be one of her horsies... a non lesbian one.... Can you get lesbian horses?

over a year ago

"Aww never mind boys at least Im in with a miniscule chance ... but I just want to be one of her horsies... a non lesbian one.... Can you get lesbian horses?"

dunno..but single bi fems are bit like Unicorns

over a year ago

"Aww never mind boys at least Im in with a miniscule chance ... but I just want to be one of her horsies... a non lesbian one.... Can you get lesbian horses?

dunno..but single bi fems are bit like Unicorns "

There is so much I could share about female horsies but I don't think I better go there....

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Aww never mind boys at least Im in with a miniscule chance ... but I just want to be one of her horsies... a non lesbian one.... Can you get lesbian horses?

dunno..but single bi fems are bit like Unicorns

There is so much I could share about female horsies but I don't think I better go there...."

What do you call a female horse with headlights?

A nightmare

over a year ago

"Well if you don't have a star wars figure tit pic already in your collection and are going to make a bespoke pic just for me then it has to be Darth Vader in the cleavage with little storm trooper heads splashed all over.

mmmmmmm fuck I'm gettin horny already xxx"

Well purely in the interest of research, I've had DV and the boys over for a photo shoot - checking length of cleavage obviously. Was all going well until the Storm Troopers got lost and may never come out again...

Photographic evidence is now available.

Post new Message to Thread