Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Real life vs Fab.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wouldn't go upto a 16 year old in the bar and be like.."your fit as fuck I'd love to nosh you off" as you wouldn't expect a 67 years old to talk to you like that visa versa. Whilst it is cyber and not as such the real world... we should keep some realism to it!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"I wouldn't go upto a 16 year old in the bar and be like.."your fit as fuck I'd love to nosh you off" as you wouldn't expect a 67 years old to talk to you like that visa versa. Whilst it is cyber and not as such the real world... we should keep some realism to it!"

before I joined fab I literally never used to get interest off women, truth be told it has raised my self esteem a bit but I do try to speak to people on here the way I would in real life be it women, men, couples or t-girls etc.

if some one is polite with me then I'll be polite back, if not or if someone irritates me then I'm not such a pleasant bloke.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

16 year old in a bar ?

The thing about sites like fab is it's not real life, Everyone has fantasies,

Be it wife swopping threesomes or more etc lowering or going above your normal age limit is another one

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Should a 16 year old be in the bar or on this site?

over a year ago

Lol, hope someone posts that funny video that compares being chatted up online to real life situations.

I'm being chatted up by some underpants and all kinds of things on here. People just don't realise how funny it is and how they're unlikely to get a response.

over a year ago

16?!

over a year ago

erm I don't think I would ever go up to a 16 year old in a bar .

there are laws about underage drinking for a jolly start and for another it would be dashed wrong on so many levels

But OP I understand what point you're trying to prove ( next time set the age at 18 or above)

over a year ago

I should hope you wouldn't.. For one they're not old enough to be in a bar

over a year ago

"Lol, hope someone posts

that funny video that compares being chatted up online to real life situations.

I'm being chatted up by some underpants and all kinds of things on here. People just don't realise how funny it is and how they're unlikely to get a response."

I need to watch that!

over a year ago

Sorry the 16 thing, just comparing differences etc

over a year ago

Has a older person messaged you op ?

Just set your age limits problem sorted

over a year ago

"Your fit as fuck I'd love to nosh you off"...said Dr Lecter.....

over a year ago

"Has a older person messaged you op ?

Just set your age limits problem sorted "

Yeah I've set them now. 55 that's it! I know some gilfs but when a 67 year old guy messages saying I'd love to such your cock.. well I just draw the line there lol.

over a year ago

Thing is.. I wouldnt go up to a couple in a bar and ask for a 3 sum... But I would ask on here....

over a year ago

"Thing is.. I wouldnt go up to a couple in a bar and ask for a 3 sum... But I would ask on here...."

And that's cool however in real life, will you still have the same front? I completely get it I do however we can all message people but in reality it's different lol

over a year ago

"Thing is.. I wouldnt go up to a couple in a bar and ask for a 3 sum... But I would ask on here....

And that's cool however in real life, will you still have the same front? I completely get it I do however we can all message people but in reality it's different lol"

Think I know what I mean just haven't typed it right

over a year ago

I was always approached in clubs and bars when i was 16

Just saying.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Totally agree! A man wouldn't go up to a woman in a bar and get his cock out. Why do it here...?

over a year ago

"erm I don't think I would ever go up to a 16 year old in a bar .

there are laws about underage drinking for a jolly start and for another it would be dashed wrong on so many levels

But OP I understand what point you're trying to prove ( next time set the age at 18 or above)

"

over a year ago

"Totally agree! A man wouldn't go up to a woman in a bar and get his cock out. Why do it here...?"

Thank you thought I'd put a free for all demolish thread there lol

over a year ago

People in bars aren't dressed in lingerie or with their tits out.

over a year ago

"People in bars aren't dressed in lingerie or with their tits out. "

I beg to differ

over a year ago

"People in bars aren't dressed in lingerie or with their tits out. "

In my neck of the woods, the onside has a whole new meaning lol!

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

There's a lot of things people would and wouldn't do here. What people are guilty of is a bit of "self awareness."

over a year ago

"People in bars aren't dressed in lingerie or with their tits out.

In my neck of the woods, the onside has a whole new meaning lol!"

Onsie

over a year ago

Well last time I checked this is real? Everyday life is full of charlatans and rude people, so whilst this is "online",it's better to be yourself.

After all you may have to meet someone one day and having to reinvent yourself again may be awkward.

over a year ago

"There's a lot of things people would and wouldn't do here. What people are guilty of is a bit of "self awareness.""

That is SPOT ON! I'm guilty of it as well! First to admit! Some of the things I type on here I wouldn't dream of saying person!

over a year ago

"People in bars aren't dressed in lingerie or with their tits out.

In my neck of the woods, the onside has a whole new meaning lol!

Onsie "

pj's

over a year ago

I quite like fab life, I have never been described as hot that much in real life as I have been on here - Ginger

over a year ago

"Has a older person messaged you op ?

Just set your age limits problem sorted Yeah I've set them now. 55 that's it! I know some gilfs but when a 67 year old guy messages saying I'd love to such your cock.. well I just draw the line there lol."

Just checked, your profile defiantly states you are looking to meet 99 year olds, so why shouldn't a 67 year old message you?

over a year ago

"I quite like fab life, I have never been described as hot that much in real life as I have been on here - Ginger"
And yes you are! However if someone came up to you whilst your out shopping and said, "I'd love to sniff your underwear" or "look at my cock, here's a picture" I'm sure you would knock them out there and then lol!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

You think what you see is real?

Any of it?

over a year ago

If you have on your profile looking for age 18-99...like you do at the time I write this....then a 67 year old is not in the wrong to message you

over a year ago

"You think what you see is real?

Any of it?

"

I know, somewhat.

Bitch

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Any of it?

"

is it all a mere mirage then brother joseph dreamed up in my mind like some toxic hallucinogenic which has been administered to me by mad scientists to give me some mind fuck/clock work orange kind off treatment to satisfy their own twisted needs?

over a year ago

I'm always bemused when somebody tries to compare internet shenanigans with what would happen face to face. The two just aren't comparable.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

"I wouldn't go upto a 16 year old in the bar and be like.."your fit as fuck I'd love to nosh you off" as you wouldn't expect a 67 years old to talk to you like that visa versa. Whilst it is cyber and not as such the real world... we should keep some realism to it!"

In the reality of real life (assuming you mean in person) anyone is going to fall flat if operating the same bulls#it, games & aggro that comes from behind some profiles here

Although anyone in reality that goes up to anyone with such shyt falls into the socially inept with issue category. No doubt they'll be the same online

over a year ago

If a hot Woman came up to me in a pub/club and said "Do you want a feel my tits" I wouldn't say no

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Any of it?

I know, somewhat.

Bitch "

I'll put you over my knee...

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Any of it?

I know, somewhat.

Bitch

I'll put you over my knee..."

AGAIN

over a year ago

Any of it?

I know, somewhat.

Bitch

I'll put you over my knee...

AGAIN "

Purlease. Your like the burning man without the fire. The wick, but without the wit. Actually no ill give it to you, you have got wit. We should speak sometime!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Any of it?

is it all a mere mirage then brother joseph dreamed up in my mind like some toxic hallucinogenic which has been administered to me by mad scientists to give me some mind fuck/clock work orange kind off treatment to satisfy their own twisted needs?"

Once you really start diving into the academic nuts and bolts of reality, you start to realize just how tenuous our definition of what’s real actually is. Take time. We don’t have someone out there flipping the speed of our world in and out of Cheetah Speed, as is the case for our SimCity residents, but sometimes it feels like that, doesn’t it?

Think about time. Time, one of the more strictly quantifiable measures in our universe, is bendy. Even the most precise clock in the world, which relies on trapping atoms of strontium in a lattice of lasers, is still beset by a bit of uncertainty. We intuitively assume that time moves forward, a perception that’s surprisingly difficult to model. While Einstein’s special relativity has seen challenges on the road to physics’ holy grail, the theory of everything, there remains a natural allure to the concept of spacetime — the idea that matter and time are woven together in a fabric that’s as malleable as we tend to perceive.

The digital constructs we work and play in are more and more convincing every year. It’s old hat by now to observe that our physical and digital lives have blurred to become one and the same. And yet even then, we’re learning that the real world we live in is less real than we actually think.

The more we learn about quantum mechanics, the more it seems like the special sauce that’s missing from our simulated worlds is the sheer weirdness of our universe. The hypothesis that we’re actually living in a multiverse is naturally compelling. We know our universe is expanding, but it's not as clear whether it's finite or not. If there is an edge to the universe, what’s beyond the rim? Is there an edge where it just stops and sheer emptiness—if emptiness can even exist—remains? Or is our universe bouncing off of parallel universes, manipulating the very fabric of physics as they do so? And if things really are so malleable, how do we know that anything’s really real at all?

Well, maybe we don’t, at least on a universal scale. There’s growing evidence for the hypothesis that our universe is not actually three dimensional at all, but instead is essentially a two dimensional hologram.

over a year ago

Any of it?

is it all a mere mirage then brother joseph dreamed up in my mind like some toxic hallucinogenic which has been administered to me by mad scientists to give me some mind fuck/clock work orange kind off treatment to satisfy their own twisted needs?

Once you really start diving into the academic nuts and bolts of reality, you start to realize just how tenuous our definition of what’s real actually is. Take time. We don’t have someone out there flipping the speed of our world in and out of Cheetah Speed, as is the case for our SimCity residents, but sometimes it feels like that, doesn’t it?

Think about time. Time, one of the more strictly quantifiable measures in our universe, is bendy. Even the most precise clock in the world, which relies on trapping atoms of strontium in a lattice of lasers, is still beset by a bit of uncertainty. We intuitively assume that time moves forward, a perception that’s surprisingly difficult to model. While Einstein’s special relativity has seen challenges on the road to physics’ holy grail, the theory of everything, there remains a natural allure to the concept of spacetime — the idea that matter and time are woven together in a fabric that’s as malleable as we tend to perceive.

The digital constructs we work and play in are more and more convincing every year. It’s old hat by now to observe that our physical and digital lives have blurred to become one and the same. And yet even then, we’re learning that the real world we live in is less real than we actually think.

The more we learn about quantum mechanics, the more it seems like the special sauce that’s missing from our simulated worlds is the sheer weirdness of our universe. The hypothesis that we’re actually living in a multiverse is naturally compelling. We know our universe is expanding, but it's not as clear whether it's finite or not. If there is an edge to the universe, what’s beyond the rim? Is there an edge where it just stops and sheer emptiness—if emptiness can even exist—remains? Or is our universe bouncing off of parallel universes, manipulating the very fabric of physics as they do so? And if things really are so malleable, how do we know that anything’s really real at all?

Well, maybe we don’t, at least on a universal scale. There’s growing evidence for the hypothesis that our universe is not actually three dimensional at all, but instead is essentially a two dimensional hologram.

"

Oh fuck off with your ramble shmable

over a year ago

Why worry? They are at a legal age lol.

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

"

"

er mah gawd!......in that case after reading the essay you were kind enough to share with me brother joseph I have made the decision that I have been kidnapped by mad scientists for a while now and all this place and months have been a simulation in my mind which they have craftly engineered to make me believe it is real...

it's time to break free from this state off mental shackles in my mind and also out off their facilities, break free and live off the grid and slowly plot my revenge on them slowly one at a time when they least expect it in their darkest....loneliest moments

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I may have lingerie pictures on here but I still expect people to speak to me like a real person. There shouldn't be a difference between the real world and here should there?

over a year ago

Any of it?

Oh fuck off with your ramble shmable "

Fpmsl

over a year ago

Thank you , there is that but I haven't fallen foul of some of the cruder advances on here. I just think it would be quite nice to take some of the more positive behaviours on here into real life - make some ones day by letting them know they are attractive, but maybe easier said than done

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Most men on here wouldn't have the nerve to approach me in real life! And I'm not saying that in an arrogant way, just my experience.

I'd hate to be a man as if I was I'd never get laid...

over a year ago

"Most men on here wouldn't have the nerve to approach me in real life! And I'm not saying that in an arrogant way, just my experience.

I'd hate to be a man as if I was I'd never get laid... "

Someone pass the coolade

over a year ago

In theory fab should work but it fails because a lot of users don't see a difference between reality and fantasy and the difference between chatting and actually doing. If we all played the game fairly it would be better but that is not going to happen

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

In real life I dont and never have approached anyone like that. I dont on here either. In real life I have a career, three teenagers and a loving partner .... with whom I swing. What's real life got to do with it?

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go upto a 16 year old in the bar and be like.."your fit as fuck I'd love to nosh you off" as you wouldn't expect a 67 years old to talk to you like that visa versa. Whilst it is cyber and not as such the real world... we should keep some realism to it!

In real life I dont and never have approached anyone like that. I dont on here either. In real life I have a career, three teenagers and a loving partner .... with whom I swing. What's real life got to do with it?"

Are you asking a question or a statement? You've hit the nail on the head. You wouldn't in your real life nor on here? That's the realistic statement.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't go upto a 16 year old in the bar and be like.."your fit as fuck I'd love to nosh you off" as you wouldn't expect a 67 years old to talk to you like that visa versa. Whilst it is cyber and not as such the real world... we should keep some realism to it!

In real life I dont and never have approached anyone like that. I dont on here either. In real life I have a career, three teenagers and a loving partner .... with whom I swing. What's real life got to do with it?"

I think the point being made is that while we all enjoy a bit of creativity it is better to try and keep it real and then if you do meet someone from here, you will still be recognisable to them and not the opposite of your online persona

over a year ago

In real life I dont and never have approached anyone like that. I dont on here either. In real life I have a career, three teenagers and a loving partner .... with whom I swing. What's real life got to do with it?

I think the point being made is that while we all enjoy a bit of creativity it is better to try and keep it real and then if you do meet someone from here, you will still be recognisable to them and not the opposite of your online persona"

Spot on

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

Are you asking a question or a statement? You've hit the nail on the head. You wouldn't in your real life nor on here? That's the realistic statement."

It's a question because it has a question mark after it .... but, the two are related, of course, but real life is the real life, swinging and fabs, just a dabble and a diversion. I don't think it should ever be a major part of anyone's life. That's a personal opinion, based on four years on and off ... the site and the scene. For me, real life is much more important, with the caveat that we met through the site and swinging ... so ...

over a year ago

In real life nobody gets to see my thighs, abs, and arty filtered-to-fuck photos.

In real life I'm stern and sensible.

In real life I never used to be confident until I gained confidence on Fab.

So, there are boundaries and crossovers.

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

call me crazy but are 16 yrs old allowed in bars !

over a year ago

Ahh yes the digital age...I'd never dream of saying half the things that go through my little head out loud let alone online.

over a year ago

Are you asking a question or a statement? You've hit the nail on the head. You wouldn't in your real life nor on here? That's the realistic statement."

Ahhh.. I see what you where trying to say now.. Yes I talk to people on here like I would elsewhere... And I expect the same....

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

If someone chats to me in a normal way on here I'm 1000% more likely to reply to them than all the endless fancy a fuck type messages. To me, it's just basic respect!

over a year ago

In real life I would never dream of sleeping with someone old enough to be my son

Because it's deemed as unacceptable

But in fab life you can do it and no one bats an eye lid

But since being of fab it's given me a whole new confidence boost

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

"In real life I would never dream of sleeping with someone old enough to be my son

But since being of fab it's given me a whole new confidence boost "

If you sleep with someone on fabs, you are actually doing it in real life too, though, or am I missing something?

over a year ago

"If someone chats to me in a normal way on here I'm 1000% more likely to reply to them than all the endless fancy a fuck type messages. To me, it's just basic respect!"

Boosh

over a year ago

"In real life I would never dream of sleeping with someone old enough to be my son

But since being of fab it's given me a whole new confidence boost "

Confidence is great, I've built confidence . But if I messaged you saying look at my dick it's great I want you on this.. then met you in real life you'd expect some upjunk twerk living it large when in reality I'm shy lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wonder if the op would be complaining if a gorgeous 30 year old woman had said it

over a year ago

If you sleep with someone on fabs, you are actually doing it in real life too, though, or am I missing something?"

NO your not. The physical part obviously you stand corrected, the personality part however is a lot different.

over a year ago

"Wonder if the op would be complaining if a gorgeous 30 year old woman had said it"

NO I wouldn't. Why haven't you messaged me?!?!?! Spirit.

over a year ago

I take the OP's point and in response to it, I keep the same perspective I would oh here as I do off-site.

I talk the same and I'm not very direct. By that I mean I don't say explicit what I wish to do. If I do, it's because I've chatting for as long as is necessary to the individual/couple and feel we're in a 'comfortable' stage.

That goes for who I'd chat to, entertain a chat with (because bafflingly, people do contact me, lol) and try it on with on here the same as off-site.

But yes, the initial anonymity of this place does make people 1) more brave/foolish and/or 2) extend a (side of their) personality they ordinarily wouldn't or didn't know existed within themselves. As you've read, it does assist with confidence here and off here, especially if it pays dividends.

The interesting aspect of such a personality extension/revision/examination, as I alluded to earlier, if it carries on or carries over.

Some of those who say these things can be asked to substantiate it and meet. And then reality sets in and they possibly can't or never intended to follow up on it.

So I can see it being more than a bit annoying, and take no issue with the OP raising it. And hey, it's fostered debate (and in my case, a tangent )

over a year ago

If you sleep with someone on fabs, you are actually doing it in real life too, though, or am I missing something?"

I can see where your coming from but I always say i have two lives

I'm Kelly in my fab life and I'm ???? In my real life

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 22:07:57]

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

If you sleep with someone on fabs, you are actually doing it in real life too, though, or am I missing something?

I can see where your coming from but I always say i have two lives

I'm Kelly in my fab life and I'm ???? In my real life

"

But if you are fucking someone, its happening for real, isn't it?

over a year ago

"Should a 16 year old be in the bar or on this site?"

16 year olds are allowed to drink alcohol in a bar if they're with an over 18 year old and that 28 year old buys it for them. Can only be a beer, wine or Perry though I believe. Plus they have to be eating food as well.

As for on here, I'm glad they're not but 16 is the age of consent so surely they could have their own fab section; 16-18 year olds?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 13/02/16 22:07:57]"

Deleted as I'm not one to talk about grammar and punctuation after spotting all the mistakes in my last post Lol

over a year ago

"If someone chats to me in a normal way on here I'm 1000% more likely to reply to them than all the endless fancy a fuck type messages. To me, it's just basic respect!

Boosh "

Exactly this for me too.

over a year ago

but would you go up to a 30 year old and say I want to nosh you off ?

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

Today whilst in town, I found myself telling a total stranger,( a lovely black man who was raising money for something) that I wanted to try BBC. Flirted outrageously! A year ago there is no way I'd have been brave enough to even smile at him. Turned out he was gay. . But I forget myself in real life sometimes. It's fun to be the brazen hussy that I really am on here.

over a year ago

"If someone chats to me in a normal way on here I'm 1000% more likely to reply to them than all the endless fancy a fuck type messages. To me, it's just basic respect!

Boosh

Exactly this for me too. "

Exactly fellas, at least wait till message 3

Not a suitable addition to these comments? lol

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I make a big distinction between swingers/fetish clubs and real life. So, I was once in a fetish club and was chatting to 2 guys who were friends. I asked them if they'd ever shared a woman. They said no, so I asked them if they'd like to. They said yes and we met up and had a fantastic night together!

However... I would never, ever go up to 2 guys in a pub and ask them the same question. As a woman, I know I won't be judged in a club for my sexual desires as everyone who is there is going to be pretty open minded. In my local, not so much!

over a year ago

I don't go to bars to pick up men. This is the place for stuff like that and I fully expect them to talk sex at some point. Bit pointless if they just wanted to talk about the weather.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Any of it?

"

That's hot

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I am the same on here as in person.

I'll chat to anyone in 'real' life and on here.

If I see a hot young guy out in the world I'll flirt a little. But I'll do it with any guy so I feel I'm harmless

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I yap a lot on here. In real life I don't say much.

over a year ago

Has anyone ever gone up to a woman and said " I want to nosh you off " ?

over a year ago

"I'm always bemused when somebody tries to compare internet shenanigans with what would happen face to face. The two just aren't comparable. "

I agree, the Internet allows for people to say what they like, show pics they wouldn't want viewed by anyone they know in "real life"; so they can meet people with more confidence than they would have in a face to face situation without the previous messaging banter, so many are too shy or nervous.

over a year ago

"Has anyone ever gone up to a woman and said " I want to nosh you off " ? "

In real life do people show off themselves in scantily clad outfits, explicit verifications of sex acts they've done and describe sex acts they want to try?

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Has anyone ever gone up to a woman and said " I want to nosh you off " ?

In real life do people show off themselves in scantily clad outfits, explicit verifications of sex acts they've done and describe sex acts they want to try?

"

I don't know about you but I often walk the streets with a sandwich board proclaiming my desire to try DP this year.

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

This isn't a bar and I hope to god there are no sixteen year olds on here.

It's a site for sexual encounters so I can understand the nosh you off message. I wouldn't put it that way but I guess some do.

over a year ago

"Should a 16 year old be in the bar or on this site?"

G

over a year ago

"This isn't a bar and I hope to god there are no sixteen year olds on here.

It's a site for sexual encounters so I can understand the nosh you off message. I wouldn't put it that way but I guess some do. "

ok can I nosh you off then please

over a year ago

A male has never approached me in a bar and asked to suck my cock. It's happened numerous times on here because they can anonymously.

Sites such as fab are full of chancers I don't get offended by it but if it happened in a bar different story lol.

Post new Message to Thread