Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

do you

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just sit there n cry for no reason watsoever, seems to be happenin to me a lot lately, i know its comin up to the anniversary of my sons death but dont understand why it keeps happenin,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i cry too, dont know why. not even sure what triggers it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

its good to have a good cry at times - maybe not in the middle of tescos cos people might think your weird but dont bottle it up xxx

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"just sit there n cry for no reason watsoever, seems to be happenin to me a lot lately, i know its comin up to the anniversary of my sons death but dont understand why it keeps happenin,"

I would say you have answered your own question. For me, the lead up to an anniversay of a loved one is normally the worse. xxx

over a year ago

I still have days like yours, however, they are far and between, thank goodness!

Doesn't need to be an anniversary, anything can set me off, a song, food, object etc...

A good sob then I am fine.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

and then theres hormones

over a year ago

For the first 15 years after my son died I'd do the same. I find now I'm menopausal I cry for absolute rubbish.

I found myself blubbing like a baby watching the news. A premiereship footballer I didn't know, playing for a team I couldn't name, missed a penalty and looked so sad I had tears running down my cheeks: now I ask you!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"For the first 15 years after my son died I'd do the same. I find now I'm menopausal I cry for absolute rubbish.

I found myself blubbing like a baby watching the news. A premiereship footballer I didn't know, playing for a team I couldn't name, missed a penalty and looked so sad I had tears running down my cheeks: now I ask you! "

now i do that when im not hormonal!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

better out than in.. xxx stay strong and remember the good times xx

hope all ok x

over a year ago

"just sit there n cry for no reason watsoever, seems to be happenin to me a lot lately, i know its comin up to the anniversary of my sons death but dont understand why it keeps happenin,"
you cry you let it out my darling xxx you cry its not a bad thing ...... better to do that then keep it in ..... Hugs and kisses xxx

over a year ago

thanks peeps next few weeks will be harder than all xx

over a year ago

"thanks peeps next few weeks will be harder than all xx"
you come on here and we will all help you xxx and be here for you ok x hugs xxxx lovely caring people here ..... xx and you cray you let it out xx

over a year ago

Anniversary of my lovely's death has me depressed and weepy for days. It's not something I can control but I've learned to manage it better.

Like Pearl says a song a place anything can set it off.

You are supported here, we will be strong for you. xxxx

over a year ago

thank you xx

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

It would be my mum's birthday on Saturday and I know at some point I will have a little cry and drink a toast to her, sorry mum, not with Baileys though lol

Post new Message to Thread