By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep.. Same here.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"Gets on my cowing tits.

"

Glad you didn't use the other c word lol with the welsh accent would have reminded me of the woman off Stella! Ha ha

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Gets on my cowing tits.

"

It's only possible to hear that in a Welsh accent

over a year ago

Is "cowing" what cowboys do?

over a year ago

"Gets on my cowing tits.

"

More info..?

over a year ago

"Gets on my cowing tits.

More info..? "

Please elaborate

over a year ago

The man with the golden girth messaged OP with an overly familiar sentence of his choice...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just something silly but made my prickles go up. I have my filters on but there were times last year when I removed them for a day, 1 day in June, Black Friday in December, trying to get me some penis deals! Anyway now and again someone will sneak through cos they've messaged previously, would've caught me early and not yet been plagued with loads of messages so I would've been in a replying kinda mood, some dudes just got through trying to tell me that we got on great before and that I was going to meet, trying to tell me that I wanted to meet, me like, fucking me who will turn you down if your bastard eyebrows ain't big enough let alone the willy. Nah like don't think so.

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Seawitch just has to be my favourite poster of all time

over a year ago

I thought you'd meant in real life!

Now I'm thinking get a grip.

over a year ago

"Just something silly but made my prickles go up. I have my filters on but there were times last year when I removed them for a day, 1 day in June, Black Friday in December, trying to get me some penis deals! Anyway now and again someone will sneak through cos they've messaged previously, would've caught me early and not yet been plagued with loads of messages so I would've been in a replying kinda mood, some dudes just got through trying to tell me that we got on great before and that I was going to meet, trying to tell me that I wanted to meet, me like, fucking me who will turn you down if your bastard eyebrows ain't big enough let alone the willy. Nah like don't think so. "

Yeah, I have that problem too ...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I thought you'd meant in real life!

Now I'm thinking get a grip."

I just don't like people trying to tell me something that I know is completely untrue. If I'd wanted to meet someone I'd have met them.

over a year ago

"Black Friday in December, trying to get me some penis deals! "

FML

over a year ago

"I thought you'd meant in real life!

Now I'm thinking get a grip.

I just don't like people trying to tell me something that I know is completely untrue. If I'd wanted to meet someone I'd have met them. "

Block 'em and get on with your day

over a year ago

I love it when someone just comes out and says it as it is , nice one op

over a year ago

"Seawitch just has to be my favourite poster of all time "

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Black Friday in December, trying to get me some penis deals!"

This is great!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Sea you do come out with some classics

over a year ago

"Black Friday in December, trying to get me some penis deals!

"

Is "black Friday penis deal day" another Clintons invention?

Can you get celebration cards?

over a year ago

Points for effort and creativity surely?

over a year ago

This is one of my threads albeit a very very old one, looks like I was using the sea witch username so you’re talking 8 years ago but the problem still gets on my cowing tits.

Over familiarity. People claiming that you used to speak on a one to one basis. People claiming you were going to meet them. People claiming all sorts of shit that you know you haven’t done or wouldn’t do.

over a year ago

"This is one of my threads albeit a very very old one, looks like I was using the sea witch username so you’re talking 8 years ago but the problem still gets on my cowing tits.

Over familiarity. People claiming that you used to speak on a one to one basis. People claiming you were going to meet them. People claiming all sorts of shit that you know you haven’t done or wouldn’t do. "

So you're not going to break my rimming cheery then?

Heart broken!

over a year ago

"This is one of my threads albeit a very very old one, looks like I was using the sea witch username so you’re talking 8 years ago but the problem still gets on my cowing tits.

Over familiarity. People claiming that you used to speak on a one to one basis. People claiming you were going to meet them. People claiming all sorts of shit that you know you haven’t done or wouldn’t do.

Heart broken!"

If you brought yourself to me and was prepped and ready then I’d do it. That’s all the effort I can muster these days.

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"This is one of my threads albeit a very very old one, ........

Over familiarity. People claiming that you used to speak on a one to one basis. People claiming you were going to meet them. People claiming all sorts of shit that you know you haven’t done or wouldn’t do. "

But! But! I even had the Seawitch tattoo that you insisted I get done. I hope you're still going to meet me?

Gbat

over a year ago

Heart broken!

If you brought yourself to me and was prepped and ready then I’d do it. That’s all the effort I can muster these days. "

*Orders a douche kit from Amazon*

Haha that's still quite the sacrifice for a stranger

over a year ago

Heart broken!

If you brought yourself to me and was prepped and ready then I’d do it. That’s all the effort I can muster these days.

*Orders a douche kit from Amazon*

Haha that's still quite the sacrifice for a stranger "

Great. Making work for me as well. I’ll be picking that later! If I do actually pick a douche kit tonight on shift I will think it’s for you!

Post new Message to Thread