Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Healthy eating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been eating well and watching what I eat lately but today I thought balls to it and had a Big Mac meal with strawberry milkshake followed by a double decker and o my good it was great until now as I feel ole throwing it all up good never felt so sick. Why is it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

I don't know, but I also get similar feelings after I've eaten chocolate.

A sick/full feeling.

I just take it easy with junk food now.

It's better for us to not eat too much junk anyway.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because you've been eating well, your body has got used to the good stuff and as soon as you fall off the wagon, your body will scream, "what are you doing to me!".

over a year ago

"Because you've been eating well, your body has got used to the good stuff and as soon as you fall off the wagon, your body will scream, "what are you doing to me!".

"

This

over a year ago

I had a similar thing after a "treat" of fish and chips with the missus after a good 6 months of very strict slimming world diet.

It was disgusting. We both just had the taste and sensation of grease all over the inside of our mouths for ages.

over a year ago

I don't think I've ever eaten healthily long enough to get to that point!

I could still tank a Pizza Hut to myself right now

over a year ago

"I had a similar thing after a "treat" of fish and chips with the missus after a good 6 months of very strict slimming world diet.

It was disgusting. We both just had the taste and sensation of grease all over the inside of our mouths for ages. "

Same thing will happen if you go gluten free for 6 months. You will find that although you started out with a tolerance for gluten, you will become gluten intolerant.

L

over a year ago

Tell some skinny health nuts who care

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Tell some skinny health nuts who care "

Lol calm down

Thanks to everyone else

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Because you've been eating well, your body has got used to the good stuff and as soon as you fall off the wagon, your body will scream, "what are you doing to me!".

"

This is exactly what happened to me the other night. I've been eating clean for the last four weeks and I decided I fancied some chocolate. I actually felt sick after I'd eaten it. I went to bed.

Not doing that again anytime soon.

over a year ago

It's this simple...Take a little of what's bad for you or will kill you every day and you will live a long and healthy life free of allergies, food intolerance, stress, etc

Also, don't over exercise or you will really fcuking speed up the ageing process

Moderation in everything (good and bad) is the key

I know far too many health freaks who died young

L

Post new Message to Thread