Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bloody kids !!!

Jump to newest

By *mokes n Mirrors OP   Couple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

After reading a thread about kids changing things on your tech stuff when it's been set up properly I'm wondering what other parents are suffering...Our little man always used to blag our friends phones to 'play' games but somehow always managed to return it with the language option changed to Greek Quite often not realised until they'd left too

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

My ex-wife and i were childminders and on one occassion i came home from my normal job to find my daughter and the two boys (age about 3-4) we looked after crying..i was told to ask them about the fish...they started to wobble again as i looked at my fish tank filled with wooden building blocks...as i started to remove them i suddenly saw a flashing number in the tank...they somehow had managed to get lid off tank...knock the phone/answer machine into it and then preceded to cover up their exploits with the bricks?? luckily no one was harmed..or fish fried!

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Classic

over a year ago

You gotta love them though

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

My twins are 3 so they're at the drawing on walls stage and my youngest as just started crawling her favorite mischievous trick is pulling all the baby wipes out of the packet, so all quite tame compared to some tales

over a year ago

"My twins are 3 so they're at the drawing on walls stage and my youngest as just started crawling her favorite mischievous trick is pulling all the baby wipes out of the packet, so all quite tame compared to some tales "

Haha...Standard practice for toddlers and it just gets worse

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Our son used to stand in front of me at the cash point (for safety to stop him running off)and reach his little hands up to press the buttons. We were very tight for money at the time and one day he managed to withdraw £200 before I could stop him I had to take it straight in the bank and pay it back in. He was about three at the time.

Post new Message to Thread