Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

NHS Choir....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Issues apart......

I'm just not feeling it.....

I'd rather they chanted or shouted or made a right royal racket with drums made from bedpans...

But the singing is not hitting the right note....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

"Issues apart......

I'd rather they chanted or shouted or made a right royal racket with drums made from bedpans...

"

Just the singing? Or do you think the fact that they have finally admitted that it was never about patient care, or working long hours, or safety, but that they'd be happy to accept the new contracts for some extra money, has rather taken the shine off the whole thing...?

Mr ddc

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Issues apart......

Just the singing? Or do you think the fact that they have finally admitted that it was never about patient care, or working long hours, or safety, but that they'd be happy to accept the new contracts for some extra money, has rather taken the shine off the whole thing...?

Mr ddc"

My opinions on their contractual situation may seem a tad rudimentary compared to the popular opinion of many people who appear happy to support a failing system that resists change with a decisive emotional insensitivity towards genuine attempts to improve public service by implementing the type of modern working practice many of their patient's have to accept in their working environment.. ....

But hey...... I hope it all works out any everyone ends up in a happy place....

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

"Issues apart......

Mr ddc"

They're going hell for leather on social media to prove it's not about pay!

Yeah ok

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At just over £ 150 billion a year I think the nhs get enough, major problem is middle management since nhs is the 4th largest employer in the world the whole of the mod ie army navy and air force have to make do with 50 billion but we aren't allowed to strike!

Post new Message to Thread