Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trump This

Jump to newest

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

If Trump was running to be the PM of GB would he get your vote?

Yes for me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Good old Phil. They broke the mould lol

How about a list of alternative candidates.

I'll start with Katie Hopkins.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Jeremy Kyle?

over a year ago

NO he is a pathetic snivelling idiot of a man

over a year ago

Absolutley not. Whilst I admire his frankness and confidence, his ideology is ridiculous and to top it off.......he's a dick.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Absolutley not. Whilst I admire his frankness and confidence, his ideology is ridiculous and to top it off.......he's a dick.

"

Oi, stop being horrible to Phil!

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Absolutley not. Whilst I admire his frankness and confidence, his ideology is ridiculous and to top it off.......he's a dick.

"

But other than that?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Good old Phil. They broke the mould lol

How about a list of alternative candidates.

I'll start with Katie Hopkins."

Mad Max what a man

over a year ago

He'd get my vote for being a festering boil on the arsehole of humanity ....

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Oi, stop being horrible to Phil!"

At least they are talking lol

over a year ago

Haha, sorry. Phil is a good guy. Trump is a peanut.

Alternative for me.......probably Tony Mowbray. He seems to do football right so why not run a country?

over a year ago

our very own clown boris will be running for the cons leadership in the not so distant future god help us all if he gets elected

over a year ago

No he is a vile man and the thought of him being president of the USA is terrifying

over a year ago

I wish he would come to the UK and leave the US alone. Then everyone around the world could say how typical it is of British people to be like him

-Courtney

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I bet he would be more expensive to buy off than Gideon with a couple of Super Bowl tickets

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

Yeah the finger you want over the nuclear codes belongs to Trump

The guy doesn't have a clue. There is nothing considered about him, he'd be extremely dangerous and reckless as Commander-In-chief.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Yeah the finger you want over the nuclear codes belongs to Trump

The guy doesn't have a clue. There is nothing considered about him, he'd be extremely dangerous and reckless as Commander-In-chief. "

Him and kim could be good friends

over a year ago

"NO he is a pathetic snivelling idiot of a man"

He fits right in with all the narrow minded yeehaws.

over a year ago

"NO he is a pathetic snivelling idiot of a man

He fits right in with all the narrow minded yeehaws. "

over a year ago

He fits right in with all the narrow minded yeehaws.

"

Indeed.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/02/16 13:03:05]

over a year ago

Not a chance with me

By *ylonhunterMan
over a year ago

uk

"If Trump was running to be the PM of GB would he get your vote?

Yes for me. "

My answer No, interested into why you would vote for him tho!

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes for me.

My answer No, interested into why you would vote for him tho! "

Simply because he says what he sees and says what most people think but are too scared to say. Politically miles apart from him but at least he will answer a question, not like our lot!

over a year ago

If the only options were Hitler, Pol Pot and Donald Trump, and voting was compulsory, maybe then Trump would get my vote, but I'd have to go home and shower 17 times right after.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"If the only options were Hitler, Pol Pot and Donald Trump, and voting was compulsory, maybe then Trump would get my vote, but I'd have to go home and shower 17 times right after."

17 times

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"NO he is a pathetic snivelling idiot of a man"

Exactly!

Mrs _d40

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Exactly!

Mrs _d40"

Would you date him though be honest?

over a year ago

"If the only options were Hitler, Pol Pot and Donald Trump, and voting was compulsory, maybe then Trump would get my vote, but I'd have to go home and shower 17 times right after.

17 times "

Ha yeah, to be honest I think he's more amusing for now. And I don't think he'd get elected. His backwards attitudes would only damage America if he got in, he'd be a laughing stock in the international community.

However his attitude towards the environment is unbelievable. That someone so anti-environment could get voted in is scary to me.

over a year ago

Yes for me.

Simply because he says what he sees and says what most people think but are too scared to say. Politically miles apart from him but at least he will answer a question, not like our lot!"

What does he say that 'most people are too scared to say'? And who for that matter are 'most people'?

over a year ago

While I fully appreciate to most part our physical appearance is in-fact an accident of birth and should never be used as an easy target for hurtful mockery or indeed adulatory praise....!!!

I cant help but think Donald has a rather unfortunate face,,,

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes for me.

Simply because he says what he sees and says what most people think but are too scared to say. Politically miles apart from him but at least he will answer a question, not like our lot!

What does he say that 'most people are too scared to say'? And who for that matter are 'most people'?"

All right change the most cos you aint one of em

over a year ago

He has a personality disorder. No i wouldn't vote for him.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"He has a personality disorder. No i wouldn't vote for him."

That interesting in what way?

over a year ago

Yes for me. "

Nope!

And I hope for everyone's sake that he never gets to the white house! Personally I think it would be a disaster! X

over a year ago

Typical mid west right of centre christian crowd pleaser. Makes me shudder to think what will happen if his bible bashing chronies get in to power. urghhhhhhhhh yuck.

over a year ago

"He has a personality disorder. No i wouldn't vote for him.

That interesting in what way?"

Oh C'mon...... don't undermine your own ability to assess the glaringly obvious traits of an abhorrently repugnant specimen of utter contemptuousness who adds nothing of value to this jaded world of wilted wonder .....

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Oh C'mon...... don't undermine your own ability to assess the glaringly obvious traits of an abhorrently repugnant specimen of utter contemptuousness who adds nothing of value to this jaded world of wilted wonder ..... "

Personality

over a year ago

Yes for me.

What does he say that 'most people are too scared to say'? And who for that matter are 'most people'?

All right change the most cos you aint one of em"

I think most people are horrified by him. I am still interested as to who you think he is speaking for and what you think he says that appeals to them?

over a year ago

Oh C'mon...... don't undermine your own ability to assess the glaringly obvious traits of an abhorrently repugnant specimen of utter contemptuousness who adds nothing of value to this jaded world of wilted wonder .....

Personality "

Yeah silly me..... he oozes personality.... in the same way a festering boil erupts putrid puss.....

over a year ago

That interesting in what way?"

Sense of entitlement, infantilism, sense of grandiosity, looks down on others, enjoys demeaning others. These are cluster B personality traits traits.

Not good traits for anyone to have, let alone a leader or someone in a position of power.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes for me.

I think most people are horrified by him. I am still interested as to who you think he is speaking for and what you think he says that appeals to them?"

Might be easier for you to post the question in the forum because i do not speak for everyone just me and my limited opinions.

over a year ago

Yes for me.

I think most people are horrified by him. I am still interested as to who you think he is speaking for and what you think he says that appeals to them?

Might be easier for you to post the question in the forum because i do not speak for everyone just me and my limited opinions."

But I'm asking you to expand on a point you made?

over a year ago

Yes for me. "

Did you vote UKIP at the last election per chance?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes for me.

Might be easier for you to post the question in the forum because i do not speak for everyone just me and my limited opinions.

But I'm asking you to expand on a point you made?"

Do your own thread as requested and dont hijack this one please.

over a year ago

I'm also curious, Phil, as to why you have a seeming compulsion to post so many contentious threads?

Do you really want to spark interesting intellectual debate? - or do you just wish, perhaps, to shock and offend with your remarks and opinions?

over a year ago

No he wouldnt get my vote. Even recently signed a petition not to let him into the UK.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm also curious, Phil, as to why you have a seeming compulsion to post so many contentious threads?

Do you really want to spark interesting intellectual debate? - or do you just wish, perhaps, to shock and offend with your remarks and opinions? "

Shocked and offended. I only asked how you would vote in an hypothetical situation the shock and offence perhaps lies in looking too deep.

over a year ago

"No he wouldnt get my vote. Even recently signed a petition not to let him into the UK."

Noooooooooo he must be allowed to enter the UK........ imagine the fun we could have pelting him with eggs....... I mean just think of the joy it would bring if someone scored a direct hit on that hairstyle......

over a year ago

seriously would you vote for a guy who would push the button in a rage. just because another would leader didnt agree with him.

If that guy gets into power the world is fooked

over a year ago

"seriously would you vote for a guy who would push the button in a rage. just because another would leader didnt agree with him.

If that guy gets into power the world is fooked"

With you on that, my brother lives in Texas and is pretty damn conservative and even he has said he will leave the country if he becomes President.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"seriously would you vote for a guy who would push the button in a rage. just because another would leader didnt agree with him.

With you on that, my brother lives in Texas and is pretty damn conservative and even he has said he will leave the country if he becomes President."

Just out of idle interest would he come to GB?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"No he wouldnt get my vote. Even recently signed a petition not to let him into the UK.

Noooooooooo he must be allowed to enter the UK........ imagine the fun we could have pelting him with eggs....... I mean just think of the joy it would bring if someone scored a direct hit on that hairstyle...... "

Trump said at a press conference... "if someone comes at you with a tomato, then knock the crap out of them". Maybe he's been taking tips from John '2 jabs' Prescott?

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"While I fully appreciate to most part our physical appearance is in-fact an accident of birth and should never be used as an easy target for hurtful mockery or indeed adulatory praise....!!!

I cant help but think Donald has a rather unfortunate face,,, "

Not sure he cares with all those billions of dollars in the bank you don't really need an attractive face. He gets some hot women.

over a year ago

With you on that, my brother lives in Texas and is pretty damn conservative and even he has said he will leave the country if he becomes President.

Just out of idle interest would he come to GB?"

Probably as he has a dual passport, but he is a bit of a globe trotter so who knows.

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

Just out of idle interest would he come to GB?"

Only if we don't oppose his development plans.

over a year ago

Sense of entitlement, infantilism, sense of grandiosity, looks down on others, enjoys demeaning others. These are cluster B personality traits traits.

Not good traits for anyone to have, let alone a leader or someone in a position of power."

over a year ago

"

Well it's worked for every other pm

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, because I'm not a fool.

over a year ago

The world is full off nutjobs and the offended!

I weep for them daily and pray none of them ever get near any form of power!

over a year ago

Yes for me.

Simply because he says what he sees and says what most people think but are too scared to say. Politically miles apart from him but at least he will answer a question, not like our lot!"

Running a country and playing catchphrase are not the same thing

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes for me.

Running a country and playing catchphrase are not the same thing"

Say what you see lol

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Trump for US president, Boris Johnson for PM and Silvio Bellisconi back again in Italy and the West will be a bloc to fear. (Admittedly by its inhabitants rather than its enemies.)

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"I wish he would come to the UK and leave the US alone. Then everyone around the world could say how typical it is of British people to be like him

-Courtney "

Good owd Brits eh

By *pa and dCouple
over a year ago

Barnet

if Donald Trump had a profile on Fab, what would it read?

Blonde, Lustrous (!) lots of money but with a need to big myself up that hints of an inferiority complex about a certain organ

Seeks plastic woman with fake smile and willingness to sign a prenup. Someone who looks like my daughter would be ideal

No Mexicans, Muslims, homos or democrats.

Let me show you my tower and I'll shower you in the gold that spews from my cock.

?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"if Donald Trump had a profile on Fab, what would it read?

Blonde, Lustrous (!) lots of money but with a need to big myself up that hints of an inferiority complex about a certain organ

Seeks plastic woman with fake smile and willingness to sign a prenup. Someone who looks like my daughter would be ideal

Let me show you my tower and I'll shower you in the gold that spews from my cock.

?"

But would you vote for him?

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"If the only options were Hitler, Pol Pot and Donald Trump, and voting was compulsory, maybe then Trump would get my vote, but I'd have to go home and shower 17 times right after."

But there are many other options available and voting is not compulsory; yet he appears to be attracting the votes; maybe it is all rigged and a conspiracy

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"If the only options were Hitler, Pol Pot and Donald Trump, and voting was compulsory, maybe then Trump would get my vote, but I'd have to go home and shower 17 times right after.

But there are many other options available and voting is not compulsory; yet he appears to be attracting the votes; maybe it is all rigged and a conspiracy"

Ooh er hypnotised the voters

By *ylonhunterMan
over a year ago

uk

Yes for me.

If this went on anywhere else they would be called a dictator and be taken out of power not voted into power, he is a dangerous man and would be first to run if the shit ever hit is fan!

over a year ago

Yes for me.

Running a country and playing catchphrase are not the same thing"

over a year ago

Yes for me. "

NOT if he was the last man on gods green earth!

What a tit with the most idiotic of ideas and principles!!!!

G

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Yes for me.

Running a country and playing catchphrase are not the same thing

"

Honesty not the best policy

over a year ago

Yes for me.

But I'm asking you to expand on a point you made?

Do your own thread as requested and dont hijack this one please."

I'm not hijacking it. I merely asked a question.

You started a thread about Trump and said you'd vote for him because of what he says. So I'm confused as to why you can;t expand on what it os he says that appeals?

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Lots of money wonder how many mps and members of the lords are millionaires anyone know?

?"

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Lots of money wonder how many mps and members of the lords are millionaires anyone know?

?"

There is nothing much wrong with the Mexicans

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

?

There is nothing much wrong with the Mexicans"

Just goes to show you get shot for saying what other people may be thinking

over a year ago

Something stinks about Trump.

He's like Boris Johnson's evil twin.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Something stinks about Trump.

He's like Boris Johnson's evil twin."

Now thats funny lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Totally not, whilst I agree with the odd thing about him the majority of it is nonsense and extremely racist.

I think it will be between trump and Sanders and that worries be greatly, I do not think either of them are suitable. But then I guess we can say that about everyone who stands, its unlikely you would agree with everything they stand for.

But seriously Trump or Sanders with their fingers on that button? Hell no

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Totally not, whilst I agree with the odd thing about him the majority of it is nonsense and extremely racist.

I think it will be between trump and Sanders and that worries be greatly, I do not think either of them are suitable. But then I guess we can say that about everyone who stands, its unlikely you would agree with everything they stand for.

But seriously Trump or Sanders with their fingers on that button? Hell no "

Love him or hate him Trump is the next US president

By *mmabluTV/TS
over a year ago

upton wirral

No he is a very dangerous lunatic that could destroy the world

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"No he is a very dangerous lunatic that could destroy the world"

Does he have a fluffy white cat?

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

go go trumper...interesting times lol

over a year ago

No he would be a nightmare

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

if he gets the Presidency you can expect the thanksgiving turkey to be replaced by a burning cross

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"if he gets the Presidency you can expect the thanksgiving turkey to be replaced by a burning cross "

Really don't know what you mean. I have just rang my 88 year old mum and she has never heard of anyone cooking Turkey like that!

over a year ago

I like his hair

Some say its a live hamster that he has trained to sit on his head

I believe them

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"if he gets the Presidency you can expect the thanksgiving turkey to be replaced by a burning cross "

Gotta be better than a burning pilot in an ISIS cage

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Is anyone so deluded (mentally turns question rhetorical) as to believe that Trump is any worse than any other of the nutters in the old US? Just because HE comes out with this stuff it doesn't mean that the others don't think it.

Let's examine ourselves eg, most people on FAB don't say what they feel on forum for fear of offending/ruining prospects/getting time-outed etc.

Politics is just a bigger, probably more dangerous game than most others. But it's still a game.

Tbh who would want to end up like JFK, BK, MLK? At least WE don't have to fear getting assassinated for our contentious views.

So far, lol

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Is anyone so deluded (mentally turns question rhetorical) as to believe that Trump is any worse than any other of the nutters in the old US? Just because HE comes out with this stuff it doesn't mean that the others don't think it.

Let's examine ourselves eg, most people on FAB don't say what they feel on forum for fear of offending/ruining prospects/getting time-outed etc.

Politics is just a bigger, probably more dangerous game than most others. But it's still a game.

Tbh who would want to end up like JFK, BK, MLK? At least WE don't have to fear getting assassinated for our contentious views.

So far, lol

"

I assume you're in GB because saying your piece in Northern Ireland still risks assassination but I take your point. Maybe me being thick but who's BK?

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Bobby Kennedy

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Is anyone so deluded (mentally turns question rhetorical) as to believe that Trump is any worse than any other of the nutters in the old US? Just because HE comes out with this stuff it doesn't mean that the others don't think it.

So far, lol

I assume you're in GB because saying your piece in Northern Ireland still risks assassination but I take your point. Maybe me being thick but who's BK?"

Pretty obvious burger king macdonalds had em shot

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"if he gets the Presidency you can expect the thanksgiving turkey to be replaced by a burning cross

Gotta be better than a burning pilot in an ISIS cage"

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Yes for me. "

A definite no!

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

yes lets make politics fun again ....vote trumper....then boris....chuckle bros....could these do any worse than the plebs now in office

over a year ago

loving how more funny replies are coming tot his topic now...

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"yes lets make politics fun again ....vote trumper....then boris....chuckle bros....could these do any worse than the plebs now in office"

No; vote ISIS; they are much more fun

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Yes for me.

A definite no!"

alan-who-akba

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"yes lets make politics fun again ....vote trumper....then boris....chuckle bros....could these do any worse than the plebs now in office

No; vote ISIS; they are much more fun "

Hope the CIA arn't reading lol

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"yes lets make politics fun again ....vote trumper....then boris....chuckle bros....could these do any worse than the plebs now in office

Hope the CIA arn't reading lol"

Dear Mr Nice CIA

I 'woz' just kidding; I don't even own a tea-towel

over a year ago

Hope the CIA arn't reading lol"

Me too. I also accidently googled for monkey eating rapes experiment and feel i might already be being stalked for that.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Dear Mr Nice CIA

I 'woz' just kidding; I don't even own a tea-towel"

Dear Josie dont worry about the towel i will lend you one after i have waterboarded you,

CIA

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Dear Mr Nice CIA

Dear Josie dont worry about the towel i will lend you one after i have waterboarded you,

CIA"

I get a feeling that this is not like snowboarding

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Dear Mr Nice CIA

CIA

I get a feeling that this is not like snowboarding "

No but it is one wild ride!

over a year ago

We already have an eyebrow raising popularity grasping bumblefuck with weird hair and an extended paunch.

His name is Boris Johnson.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"We already have an eyebrow raising popularity grasping bumblefuck with weird hair and an extended paunch.

His name is Boris Johnson."

Someone said he was a clone of Trumps

Post new Message to Thread