Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

dreams !!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

latest dream - i was in the middle of nowhere in the states - (i have been watching Jericho so somewhere like that but now not back then) - getting on a train - had ticket and luggage all ready but when it came to getting on the train and showing ticket i didnt have it - i had to empty and rummage through pockets and my bag which were full of all sorts of crap (which in reality i dont - glasses purse phone and keys is all i carry) - it was the panicky frantic rushing that woke me

-----

yesterday i was in a care home (i work in one) and i was a resident - they were having problems with me as i wouldnt let the do my hair and of course quite unable to do it myself - now my hair is thick curls and past shoulder length so imagine matted mass of tangles resembling a very much neglected and uncared for long haired stray dog - woke up as they were attempting to sort it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

I had the weirdest dream recently...

I was in Damascus, in a war zone, with an injured child in my arms trying to get to a hospital...

This would have been disturbing but for the twist. For company I had...

Prince Charles and a Roll-Royce.

Go figure.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had a dream where I was convinced "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt"

Post new Message to Thread